Author Topic: ‘What goes around is going to come around’: Marco Rubio throws big, red flag over Mar-a-Lago raid  (Read 522 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘What goes around is going to come around’: Marco Rubio throws big, red flag over Mar-a-Lago raid
August 9, 2022 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) is warning President Biden and the DOJ that they are “playing with fire” by sending the FBI to raid former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence, comparing it to Daniel Ortega’s despotic regime in Nicaragua.

Rubio addressed the divisive politics and anger consuming our nation and noted it has always existed in the US to varying degrees.

But, he said, “We’ve never been a country where people who take power – like becoming president – now use that power to persecute their past or future political opponents.”

“We’ve never seen that – until tonight, when the Justice Department under Joe Biden decided to raid, using 30 FBI agents, the Mar-a-Lago home of the former president, who might in fact be running against him in a couple of years,” Rubio stated via a video on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/marcorubio/status/1556836727133724678

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/08/09/what-goes-around-is-going-to-come-around-marco-rubio-throws-big-red-flag-over-mar-a-lago-raid-1271522/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Will the walk be walked? 

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Is Daniel Ortega the guy who makes the shells for the Bidens' breakfast tacos?

Rubio needs to find a more socially relevant reference, because the Millennials probably don't know who Daniel Ortega is.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The democrats have well learned that Republicans are loud barking dogs with no bite/teeth.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Just out of curiousity,would it be legal for Rubio to issue arrest warrants for the Feebs?

I am NOT trying to claim he is planning on doing this,or even wants to do it. I'd just get a warm and happy spot right in the middle of my chest to discover states still have SOME rights in 'murika.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!