Author Topic: ‘Little Adam Kinzinger’ doxxes private citizen/former USAF pilot after he gets his feelings hurt  (Read 582 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Little Adam Kinzinger’ doxxes private citizen/former USAF pilot after he gets his feelings hurt
August 11, 2022 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

U.S. Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.) decided it was somehow appropriate to expose a former USAF pilot who flew with him in Iraq because he got his feelings hurt when he was called out over the Mar-a-Lago raid.

“So we have a member on here who was partly responsible for the former President of the United States residence being stormed by the FBI today. I say f*** that anti-American POS [Rep. Kinzinger]. I wish I never met him or flew with him. He is a disgrace to this country and this group,” Jeff Suran commented in a private online group after finally getting sufficiently disgusted with Kinzinger.

“This guy, Jeff Suran, was my copilot in Iraq and now an airline pilot. He has allegiance to Trump over his oath to the constitution,” Kinzinger unprofessionally and unethically wrote tweeting a screenshot that had apparently been taken from a private Facebook group.

Kinzinger sits on the Jan. 6 inquisition panel along with Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) that is conducting a witchhunt against former President Trump. He was one of ten House Republicans who sought to impeach Trump in 2021 after the Jan. 6 Capitol riot. Since then, his district has been eliminated in Illinois and he has said he won’t run again, while Cheney is about to get deservedly walloped in the Wyoming GOP primary.

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1557542485764849664

https://twitter.com/LivePDDave1/status/1557707132547411968

Kinzinger has taken every public opportunity afforded him to bash Republicans and Trump. But the thin-skinned Never Trumper just could not take it when a fellow pilot finally called him out over the unprecedented raid by the FBI of Trump’s residence. His ability to embarrass himself evidently knows no bounds.

The soon-to-be former congressman acted petty and vindictive as he outed his military colleague on Twitter.

National Review’s Isaac Schorr astutely wrote, “This is an *insane* thing for a congressman to tweet.”

IMGE content manager Beth Baumann blasted the childish dig, writing, “A sitting member of Congress takes to Twitter to bitch about a former colleague bitching about him. This is high school-level drama. Work it out in private.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/08/11/little-adam-kinzinger-doxxes-private-citizen-former-usaf-pilot-after-he-gets-his-feelings-hurt-1272347/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

This crybaby pansy can't leave Congress soon enough.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
That guy has serious mental problems.
The Republic is lost.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Adam Kinzinger is a grade a bleep. Who does this to anyone- let alone someone who watched your ass in a war zone?

What a total piece of shit.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Kamaji