Author Topic: Data: Liz Cheney’s Plan to Win GOP Primary with Democrat Votes Is Failing  (Read 444 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Data: Liz Cheney’s Plan to Win GOP Primary with Democrat Votes Is Failing

Wendell Husebø 9 Aug 2022

Republican voter registration numbers in Wyoming have grown by a small margin as Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) invited Democrats to change parties to vote in the open Republican primary on August 16, while Democrat voter registration numbers have shrunk. The numbers suggest a slight migration of Democrats to Cheney’s cause, but not nearly at the scale needed for her to overcome the margin by which she currently trails in the primary.

According to the data, registered Republicans in Wyoming have increased by 11,495 from January to August this year. The number of registered Democrats, on the other hand, has shrunk by 6,069 in the same period. Unaffiliated voters have also shrunk by 1,575. In total, the state has gained 3,816 more registered since January. These statistics come from the Wyoming Secretary of State’s regular reports on the numbers of registered voters in the state.

Technically, Wyoming law states that voters must be affiliated with a particular party to vote in that party’s primary election–but voters can change their party registration on primary Election Day or any time leading up to it. In other words, it is essentially an open primary. This means that a few thousand Democrat and unaffiliated voters may have changed party affiliations to vote for Cheney, as she is openly encouraging, but Wyoming Democrat Party chairman Joseph Barbuto said he believes the migration will not be nearly effective enough to save her.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/midterm-election/2022/08/09/liz-cheney-crossover-target-backfire-voter-registration-stats-confirm-democrat-migration-not-nearly-enough/
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 03:26:06 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Is there even enough Democrats in Wyoming for this plan to work?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Is there even enough Democrats in Wyoming for this plan to work?
No, not they are not even a quarter of republicans registered in Wyoming and for every dem that registers as a repub for the primary I bet Lizard is driving three or more independents or not declared to the republican candidate, Ok they were probably going to vote that way anyhow.

Offline Kamaji

No, not they are not even a quarter of republicans registered in Wyoming and for every dem that registers as a repub for the primary I bet Lizard is driving three or more independents or not declared to the republican candidate, Ok they were probably going to vote that way anyhow.

Fingers crossed!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No wonder Liz has been seeking Democrat voters to stay in office.

Maybe she'll call Biden to tell the FBI go raid her opponent's house

Liz Cheney’s Husband Is Partner At Law Firm Representing Hunter Biden
Philip Perry, who is married to Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney, is a partner at the same law firm representing Hunter Biden.

Philip Perry, who is married to Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney, is a partner at the same law firm representing President Joe Biden’s scandal-ridden son, Hunter.

Last week, the Daily Mail reached out to Hunter Biden’s attorney for comment on a story unearthing new details to the extent the younger Biden leveraged the family name for lucrative overseas business ventures. In 2014, the paper reported, then-Vice President Biden met with a pair of Chinese energy executives connected to Hunter Biden’s foreign business deals.

https://thefederalist.com/2022/08/08/liz-cheneys-husband-is-partner-at-law-firm-representing-hunter-biden/
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Hoodat

Last week, the Daily Mail reached out to Hunter Biden’s attorney for comment on a story unearthing new details to the extent the younger Biden leveraged the family name for lucrative overseas business ventures.

British tabloids  -  Doing the work that the American press refuses to do.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-