Author Topic: White House Claims It Was Blindsided By FBI Raid On Trump’s Mar-A-Lago: Reports  (Read 1922 times)

Offline Hoodat

Brit reporter nails it.  He points out the perception the American people have that the government is abusing its power to persecute Biden's political opponent.  He asks Jean-Pierre if Leader Biden, as the people's leader, has an obligation to address this perception and assuage this concern of the people.  Jean-Pierre refuses to answer.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Eastern Europe reporter asks if Crimea is a legitimate target for US-supplied weapons to Ukraine.  Jean-Pierre has no answer.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Oh, yes, I remember now:  the Constitution, in the Rainbow Unicorn Article, states that there shall be a Department of Just-us as the fourth branch of government.

:rolleyes:

:silly:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Reporter mentions Biden campaign promise to bring Americans together.  He asks Jean-Pierre if they are proud of the progress they have made so far.  Jean-Pierre is struggling to answer.  Now diverting to another topic.  No 'yes or no' answer.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Jean-Pierre again says that Biden was not aware of Maralago raid and found out by watching the news just like everyone else.  She forgets that she already stated she hasn't spoken with Biden since the raid took place.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Reporter mentions that because of this raid, there has been a lot of online chatter of suspect right-wing groups, and asks Jean-Pierre if they have spoken with the Justice Department about it.  Suddenly, Jean-Pierre is willing to talk about the case.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Foreign reporter asks Jean-Pierre if the Biden regime knows what it is doing when it comes to their policy on Africa.  Jean-Pierre stumbled on for awhile but never provided any indication of a 'yes' answer.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

... there has been a lot of online chatter of suspect right-wing groups  ...
Like I said, the FBI khaki & blue drill team a/k/a Patriot Front is already rehearsing their next role as "right wing protesters."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

Presser ends.  The takeaways:

1)  Americans should rejoice because Biden has single-handedly brought gas prices down by $1/gal.

2)  Biden has no knowledge of anything going on around him.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Presser ends.  The takeaways:

1)  Americans should rejoice because Biden has single-handedly brought gas prices down by $1/gal.

2)  Biden has no knowledge of anything going on around him.
Why don't we just refer to those two points as the yin-yang of the ding-a-ling as a nod to Joe's chicom masters.

Offline berdie

Jean-Pierre again says that Biden was not aware of Maralago raid and found out by watching the news just like everyone else.  She forgets that she already stated she hasn't spoken with Biden since the raid took place.

As I recall, "I just found out watching the news like everyone else" was Obama's go to answer.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online cato potatoe

Has there ever been a more incompetent press secretary than Karen Jean-Pair?  I'm embarrassed for her.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Has there ever been a more incompetent press secretary than Karen Jean-Pair?  I'm embarrassed for her.

Think about it.  It our lifetimes, we have witnessesed the range of competency from Tony Snow to Karen Jean-Pair in that job.

It doesn't get much more drastic in contrast than that.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

As I recall, "I just found out watching the news like everyone else" was Obama's go to answer.
Obama spent his days watching ESPN and canoodling with Reggie Love. Perhaps once in a while he'd switch over to CNN for the news, but I doubt it.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Obama spent his days watching ESPN and canoodling with Reggie Love. Perhaps once in a while he'd switch over to CNN for the news, but I doubt it.

:yowsa: While ValJar ran things!  Sam as now.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Bullshit!.......that's why Brandon was in Ky yesterday"

I'll step out on the plank here, and speculate that ol' white joe personally knew or was told nothing about "the raid" until after it happened.

That was the work of "the politburo" in the White House shadows. They, of course, knew, and probably had much to do with the planning of the "action"...

Online mountaineer

We can be pretty sure Joe Biden knew nothing of the raid. He didn't know which shoe to put on his left foot.
His chief of staff and several other White House denizens, however ...

Offline rustynail

Must have been the science.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Not 'briefed' is not the same thing as didn't know it was coming

Samantha Manning
@SamManningNews
 · 3h

NEW: White House Press Secretary says President Biden was not briefed about the FBI search at former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago property and was not given any notice beforehand. She says DOJ investigations are independent.

3:40 PM · Aug 9, 2022·Twitter Web App

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This WH is "blinded" by Tuesday.

They would be blinded by all the other days of the week too,if they could remember them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!