Author Topic: After the FBI's Trump Raid, Don't Take the Bait  (Read 521 times)

Online Kamaji

After the FBI's Trump Raid, Don't Take the Bait
« on: August 09, 2022, 11:55:50 am »

By Bonchie
Aug 08, 2022

On Monday evening, the FBI took the unprecedented step of raiding the home of former President Donald Trump. What were they looking for? Astonishingly, what is being leaked to the media is that they were after documents that possibly violated the Presidential Records Act.

Far from their promises of proving some grand conspiracy involving January 6th, it appears the Democrats, using the power of the nation’s federal law enforcement apparatus, are trying to take Donald Trump out with selective enforcement of provisions that are normally handled in a civil, not criminal manner.  Where have we seen that before?

None of this is a coincidence, and none of it is justified. Even if Trump was in possession of some documents that needed to be archived, that is the kind of thing that has historically been dealt with in court, not with an FBI raid, and the former president was fully cooperating to this point.

Meanwhile, Hunter Biden has been implicated in multiple federal crimes and his house hasn’t been raided. Hillary Clinton was proven to have illegally retained classified information on a private server, and her house was never raided. This isn’t about Trump not being above the law, as some on the right have naively proclaimed. It’s about a completely different set of rules being applied depending on what political ideology someone adheres to. In simpler terms, it’s about blatant corruption.

Further, it’s about baiting the trap.

https://twitter.com/KurtSchlichter/status/1556800996939927552

https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1556802224105426944

There is nothing the Biden administration and the left at large want more than another January 6th moment before the mid-terms. They long for it, and they are willing to do anything to try to manipulate a reaction out of the right to feed into their narrative. Why? Because they believe it can save them from certain destruction in November.

Source:  https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/08/08/after-the-fbis-trump-raid-dont-take-the-bait-n609212

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: After the FBI's Trump Raid, Don't Take the Bait
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2022, 12:03:43 pm »

By Bonchie
Aug 08, 2022

On Monday evening, the FBI took the unprecedented step of raiding the home of former President Donald Trump. What were they looking for? Astonishingly, what is being leaked to the media is that they were after documents that possibly violated the Presidential Records Act.

Far from their promises of proving some grand conspiracy involving January 6th, it appears the Democrats, using the power of the nation’s federal law enforcement apparatus, are trying to take Donald Trump out with selective enforcement of provisions that are normally handled in a civil, not criminal manner.  Where have we seen that before?

None of this is a coincidence, and none of it is justified. Even if Trump was in possession of some documents that needed to be archived, that is the kind of thing that has historically been dealt with in court, not with an FBI raid, and the former president was fully cooperating to this point.

Meanwhile, Hunter Biden has been implicated in multiple federal crimes and his house hasn’t been raided. Hillary Clinton was proven to have illegally retained classified information on a private server, and her house was never raided. This isn’t about Trump not being above the law, as some on the right have naively proclaimed. It’s about a completely different set of rules being applied depending on what political ideology someone adheres to. In simpler terms, it’s about blatant corruption.

Further, it’s about baiting the trap.

https://twitter.com/KurtSchlichter/status/1556800996939927552

https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1556802224105426944

There is nothing the Biden administration and the left at large want more than another January 6th moment before the mid-terms. They long for it, and they are willing to do anything to try to manipulate a reaction out of the right to feed into their narrative. Why? Because they believe it can save them from certain destruction in November.

Source:  https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/08/08/after-the-fbis-trump-raid-dont-take-the-bait-n609212

@Kamaji

While there is not ONE single word in the above quote I disagree with,which is VERY unusual for me,IMNSHO,the "money shot" is in the part I quoted in bold.

Wise words,and I hope we all heed them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2022, 12:04:47 pm »
@Kamaji

While there is not ONE single word in the above quote I disagree with,which is VERY unusual for me,IMNSHO,the "money shot" is in the part I quoted in bold.

:thumbsup:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2022, 02:08:27 pm »

Absolutely.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2022, 10:36:43 pm »
A defense attorney cautions anyone irate over the FBI raid:

Marina Medvin 🇺🇸
@MarinaMedvin
What you post online can & does get used against you in a court of law.
Half of the evidence in my cases over the last few years has been made up of social media posts & videos. Even posts on Facebook that appear limited to “friends” show up as evidence.
The More You Know 🌈
6:32 PM · Aug 9, 2022
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2022, 11:05:19 pm »
Will not make any difference. Whether or not Trump Supporters react or not, the FBI will simply do it for them Ray Epps style, like they did the Whitmer kidnapping. The FBI no longer waits for their political enemies to actually do anything illegal. They have moved on from reacting to whatever they call 'crime' these days, to actually recruiting, arming, and doing all the planning for any people they can recruit to commit their so called 'crimes'.

If Republicans do nothing illegal soon, the FBI will do it for them (with no video or witnesses) and then arrest any/every Republican in the area as guilty.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2022, 03:32:05 am »
Yea, lets give 'em another mile.... Mitch would be proud.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2022, 04:42:16 am »
Who knew the National Archives and Records Administration could be so badass?

I hope Trump's clocks are set to the correct time or the National Institute of Standards and Technology will be raiding him next.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.