Author Topic: How Do We Get Rid of the FBI?  (Read 788 times)

Offline Kamaji

How Do We Get Rid of the FBI?
« on: August 09, 2022, 11:33:48 am »

Short of abolishing the bureau, our elected leaders must exercise their power to reimpose constitutional supremacy over this out-of-control agency.

By Adam Mill
August 8, 2022

President Harry Truman saw the FBI as the seed of a totalitarian cancer it would later become. “We want no Gestapo or Secret Police,” Truman wrote. “F.B.I. is tending in that direction. They are dabbling in sex life scandles [sic] and plain blackmail when they should be catching criminals.” Whether it’s mass unconstitutional spying, interfering in American elections, lying to courts, or entrapping and sometimes framing innocent Americans, the debate over whether we should have an FBI is drawing to a close. Almost every month another informed author calls for the abolition of the FBI.

So let’s move on to the next question: How do we get rid of the FBI?

In theory, a properly motivated Congress could defund and shutter the FBI with a simple piece of legislation. Unfortunately, until Democrats and establishment Republicans swallow their fears and wake up to the threat the FBI poses to self-government, the FBI remains above the rule of law and beyond the reach democratic accountability.

Still, there are incremental steps that could be taken to challenge the lawlessness of this untouchable agency. The winds of public opinion have begun to blow strongly against the FBI making the previously unthinkable possible. Republicans and Democrats should join together to take action, if they still can.

End the FBI’s Counterintelligence Work
There’s a reason why the FBI loves to paint its opponents and political rivals as, “agents of Putin,” or stooges for Russia. Through the Russian collusion hoax, the public learned that the FBI can use a false allegation of a target acting as a foreign agent to spy on political opponents. While the FBI, in theory, was supposed to have probable cause that Carter Page, a figure in the Trump campaign, was an agent of Russia, it lied to the FISA court to conceal Page’s history of providing information voluntarily to the CIA. Through the warrant to spy on Page, the FBI (in coordination with subcontractors for the Clinton campaign) spied on the Trump campaign. Long after the FBI knew there was “no there, there,” it used the sham counterintelligence investigation to engineer the appointment of a special counsel to interfere with the peaceful transition of power.

The FBI has been ineffective at using the FISA court to catch real spies, however, preferring instead to reverse engineer warrants on real American targets who happen to have some incidental contact with a Russian. The FBI has shown it cannot be trusted with the domestic counterintelligence brief and that power should be reassigned to an agency that won’t abuse the power.

Source:  https://amgreatness.com/2022/08/08/how-do-we-get-rid-of-the-fbi/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: How Do We Get Rid of the FBI?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2022, 12:33:08 pm »
In theory, a properly motivated Congress could defund and shutter the FBI with a simple piece of legislation. Unfortunately, until Democrats and establishment Republicans swallow their fears and wake up to the threat the FBI poses to self-government, the FBI remains above the rule of law and beyond the reach democratic accountability.

@Kamaji

And THERE it is. The Feebs are nothing less than a tool any administration can use to pursue it's political goals. It has been that way ever since that cross-dressing homosexual named Hoover took over control of it. He remained in power by having blackmail on our political leadership until the day he died.

And nothing has changed since he has died except for the name of the politically appointed leader.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2022, 02:06:21 pm »
I do not favor defunding the FBI just like I don’t favor defunding the police in inner cities

But it does appear they’ve become their own governing body answerable to nobody
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2022, 02:40:18 pm »
I do not favor defunding the FBI just like I don’t favor defunding the police in inner cities

@LMAO

Unfortunately,there is  no way to clean up an organization that large and that  entrenched without "radical employee surgery".

ANYBODY and EVERYBODY that is in any sort of supervisory,decision-making role that is based in DC MUST be fired or forced into retirement or you will never clean that corrupt agency up.

Want new leadership? Look in the field offices for career FBI agents in field offices in medium-sized cities where the politics takes a back door to the crimes they investigate. Look at good,competent,career people who are where they are because they could "never play the game needed to play to be Agent in Charge of a major city Feeb office,and were more interested in doing their job than playing politics.

Then you need to hope you can convince them to move to DC.

BTW,in case it needs to be said,the people that MUST be removed from office are all in leadership positions,either in DC,or any of the MAJOR field offices.

I have zero doubt there are honorable and faithful FBI agents available to replace the partisan political scum currently running that rodeo,and those are the agents we need to find and put in supervisory positions.

The sad,sad truth is that the FBI has ALWAYS been corrupt and sucked up to the politicians. With a homosexual like Hoover in charge,what else COULD they have been? Nothing could be done about Hoover because he had so much blackmail material on ALL the powerful pols in DC that they were afraid to touch him,but those days have changed and it's time for a new broom to sweep the corruption away.

If this can't or won't be done,the ONLY solution would be to fire every single field agent in the FBI,and start over again with a new agency.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2022, 02:47:37 pm »

We can successfully dismantle the FBI by shrinking by 95% less by turning it into an interstate law enforcement logistics agency.  Then delegate the rest to the states.

Of course in my plan this could be applied to 95% of the rest of the federal govenment too.  My Confederate ancestors outside the slavery issue had it right.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 02:48:49 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2022, 09:12:44 pm »

The FBI needs to be razed to the ground and all agents fired and blackballed from ever working for the government ever again.  Build a new organization with strict rules and stiff discipline about political influence so if anybody does it again, like that Peter Strzok guy, they can be sacked.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 09:13:53 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2022, 09:14:37 pm »

I wouldn't defund it, but I would remove all senior agents and other senior personnel, and re-staff from the ground up.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2022, 09:26:25 pm »
@LMAO

Unfortunately,there is  no way to clean up an organization that large and that  entrenched without "radical employee surgery".

ANYBODY and EVERYBODY that is in any sort of supervisory,decision-making role that is based in DC MUST be fired or forced into retirement or you will never clean that corrupt agency up.

Want new leadership? Look in the field offices for career FBI agents in field offices in medium-sized cities where the politics takes a back door to the crimes they investigate. Look at good,competent,career people who are where they are because they could "never play the game needed to play to be Agent in Charge of a major city Feeb office,and were more interested in doing their job than playing politics.

Then you need to hope you can convince them to move to DC.

BTW,in case it needs to be said,the people that MUST be removed from office are all in leadership positions,either in DC,or any of the MAJOR field offices.

I have zero doubt there are honorable and faithful FBI agents available to replace the partisan political scum currently running that rodeo,and those are the agents we need to find and put in supervisory positions.

The sad,sad truth is that the FBI has ALWAYS been corrupt and sucked up to the politicians. With a homosexual like Hoover in charge,what else COULD they have been? Nothing could be done about Hoover because he had so much blackmail material on ALL the powerful pols in DC that they were afraid to touch him,but those days have changed and it's time for a new broom to sweep the corruption away.

If this can't or won't be done,the ONLY solution would be to fire every single field agent in the FBI,and start over again with a new agency.

Excellent advice @sneakypete but no one in our government is going to be bothered to take that kind of advice.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2022, 09:27:25 pm »

Elect Conservatives.  (Electing Republicans surely isn't working.)
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2022, 09:54:54 pm »
"How Do We Get Rid of the FBI?"

Read a book that discussed this, some years ago...
(can't mention the name, too controversial)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2022, 10:42:40 pm »
I wouldn't defund it, but I would remove all senior agents and other senior personnel, and re-staff from the ground up.

Yes.  It's so bad we have to treat the entire staff of the FBI as suspects.  There are no clean hands in the lot of them.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2022, 10:48:49 pm »
Yes.  It's so bad we have to treat the entire staff of the FBI as suspects.  There are no clean hands in the lot of them.

Once a culture becomes established there is only one way to change it. This didn't start yesterday!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2022, 01:27:21 pm »

:thumbsup:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2022, 12:52:18 am »
The way to rid America of this fascist group is to take the approach of cost costing.  We have some 450 agencies and bureaus.  Terminate everyone in the FBI above first line supervision and merge it into Homeland Security.  Get rid of the decisionmakers, and instill an oversight effort that smacks the leaders EVERY time they step outside the lines.

For the person that said we can't get rid of them just like the police, that is nonsense.  Police maintain some level of order in society, the FBI is corrupt and is pursuing objectives not tied to law and order.  It must end now!!!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2022, 01:44:32 am »
Well MY way would be to send in a battalion of Marines to the Hoover building, shoot anyone who resists, and go through everything top to bottom.

Get rid of every compromised, criminal, and corrupt and particularly treasonous persons via jail or lethal injection (hanging or firing squad preferably). Keep their mission from there to a very narrow focus, and spread their current duties across many other agencies, if legit.
The Republic is lost.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2022, 01:53:37 am »
Vote for Conservatives and only Conservatives. Throw out the RINOs.

Then you will see REAL opposition, whole departments torn down. Small government.

Small government is afraid of the People.
This government is not.