Author Topic: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago  (Read 55998 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago
« Reply #1275 on: August 16, 2022, 02:19:19 am »
I pray the republic survives.

That has been in my prayers for quite a time now.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1276 on: August 16, 2022, 02:28:59 am »
Survival as is, might be untenable. 

Just playing along politically has played perfectly into the hands of the left, and their complict media and big tech.  AND to add insult to that list traiterous RINOs.

Biden and Garfinkle have crossed the Rubicon. They have raided the resident their main political opponent at the very top, with no justification.  By the day, I am having a harder time seeing a peaceful solution to this matter.  I pray we don't go in that direction, but poking the bear in the cage has to have consequences at some point.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1277 on: August 16, 2022, 02:52:29 am »
They probably wouldn't give hm one...

Oh, they'll give him one...but it would take months to get it while State drags their feet.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

« Reply #1278 on: August 16, 2022, 03:09:22 am »
   Maybe they think they really got him this time and that pu$$y judge wouldn't go with the 'surrender your passport' crap and Garland wanted him here for Trial.

I still watch Law & Order

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1279 on: August 16, 2022, 03:43:04 am »
If we [conservatives] and Trump survive this, will be a miracle...

We've been alone in this fight for years.  Still nothing from the GOP "leadership" on even the passport.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1280 on: August 16, 2022, 04:46:37 am »
FBI may also have mistakenly collected privileged documents and plan to return those

It's too late now.  The documents are no longer 'privileged' because they have been reviewed by several different layers of investigators.  Confidentiality has been lost.  And on that alone, the search should be declared illegal, and any and all evidence derived from it declared inadmissible.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1281 on: August 16, 2022, 11:45:59 am »
Folks,let's get real,here. If it were thee or me the Feebs raided and searched,they would have seized OUR passports,too. Never mind they don't have that authority without going to court and claiming someone has contacts overseas and is a flight risk,they just do it automatically.

So automatically they didn't even stop to think "Hey! Wait a minute,here! This guy ain't Sam Sixpack. He not only CAN fight back,it would be against his nature to NOT fight back,and THIS guy has access to press all over the freaking world!"

Ifn ah had a law furm,ah thinks ah wood be trollin fur othurs the Feebs did this to,and file a class action soot!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1282 on: August 16, 2022, 11:57:09 am »
We've been alone in this fight for years.  Still nothing from the GOP "leadership" on even the passport.

You are right.  Nothing from the GOP, especially leadership.  Just McCarthy flapping his jaws proclaiming he'll be the next Speaker.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1283 on: August 16, 2022, 01:19:23 pm »
Trump demands 'completely unredacted' release of FBI's Mar-a-Lago raid affidavit
by Misty Severi, Breaking News Reporter
 | August 16, 2022 08:34 AM

Former President Donald Trump called for the immediate release of the "completely unredacted" affidavit underlying the FBI raid of his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida last week.

After the Department of Justice said it did not support releasing the affidavit, Trump claimed on his social media site Truth Social that the move is for the sake of "transparency," and he called for Judge Bruce Reinhart, who is overseeing the case, to be recused.

"There is no way to justify the unannounced RAID of Mar-a-Lago, the home of the 45th President of the United States (who got more votes, by far, than any sitting President in the history of our Country!), by a very large number of gun toting FBI Agents, and the Department of 'Justice,'" Trump wrote on the platform late Monday. "But, in the interest of TRANSPARENCY, I call for the immediate release of the completely Unredacted Affidavit pertaining to this horrible and shocking BREAK-IN."

Reinhart did allow the release of the court-approved search warrant and an inventory from the Mar-a-Lago raid. The warrant authorized the FBI to seize from Trump's Florida property "all physical documents and records constituting evidence, contraband, fruits of crime, or other items illegally possessed" that may be in violation of three federal statutes, including the Espionage Act.

The Justice Department's 13-page filing argued against the affidavit's release on Monday.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-demands-completely-unredacted-fbi-affidavit-florida-raid
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Potluck

• Surrendered August 19, 1998
« Reply #1284 on: August 16, 2022, 01:21:56 pm »
Folks,let's get real,here. If it were thee or me the Feebs raided and searched,they would have seized OUR passports,too. Never mind they don't have that authority without going to court and claiming someone has contacts overseas and is a flight risk,they just do it automatically.

So automatically they didn't even stop to think "Hey! Wait a minute,here! This guy ain't Sam Sixpack. He not only CAN fight back,it would be against his nature to NOT fight back,and THIS guy has access to press all over the freaking world!"

Ifn ah had a law furm,ah thinks ah wood be trollin fur othurs the Feebs did this to,and file a class action soot!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/15/trump-team-drops-email-proving-fbi-wrongly-seized-passports-media-doj-attempted-mislead-public/

From the link:

According to Norah O’Donnell of CBS News, a DOJ official said the former president’s passports were not in their possession, one of which presumably would have been a diplomatic passport.

“According to a DOJ official, the FBI is NOT in possession of former President Trump’s passports. Trump had accused the FBI of stealing his three passports during the search of his Mar-a-Lago home,” O’Donnell announced on Monday.

Shortly after Norah’s post, Taylor Budowich, the former president’s communications director, shared an email from Jay Bratt, the top counterintelligence official in the Justice Department’s national security division, confirming that three passports were seized in the raid and that they would be returned to the former president soon.

“We have learned that the filter agents seized three passports belonging to President Trump, two expired and one being his active diplomatic passport. We are returning them, and they will be ready for pick up at WFO at 2 PM today,” the email to Trump’s attorneys read.

—————————————

They will make Trump a martyr.
Dems really stepped in it this time.

"Hell is the impossibility of reason" - Oliver Stone

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1285 on: August 16, 2022, 01:27:45 pm »
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/15/trump-team-drops-email-proving-fbi-wrongly-seized-passports-media-doj-attempted-mislead-public/

“We have learned that the filter agents seized three passports belonging to President Trump, two expired and one being his active diplomatic passport. We are returning them, and they will be ready for pick up at WFO at 2 PM today,” the email to Trump’s attorneys read.

—————————————

They will make Trump a martyr.
Dems really stepped in it this time.

@Potluck

Somebody needs to splain to those Feeb goobers that "be ready to  be picked up" is NOT the same thing as "RETURNING THEM". You SOB's removed them,so you SOB's need to make the trip to Florida to return them!

IF Trump has one of his lawyers pick them up,I sincerely hope he bills the SOB's for the lawyers fees.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1286 on: August 16, 2022, 01:28:06 pm »
... a DOJ official said the former president’s passports were not in their possession ...

Jay Bratt, the top counterintelligence official in the Justice Department’s national security division, confirming that three passports were seized  ...
In the Biden/Garland DOJ, the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. It's pretty much the level of incompetence we've come to expect of this administration.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1287 on: August 16, 2022, 01:31:25 pm »
In the Biden/Garland DOJ, the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. It's pretty much the level of incompetence we've come to expect of this administration.

When you have an utter absence of leadership at the top, the muckity mucks run amok!!!!!!

The DOJ/FBI has devolved into a wild west-gestapo clone so to speak.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1288 on: August 16, 2022, 04:05:05 pm »
Judge schedules hearing on potentially unsealing FBI Mar-a-Lago search records

A Florida judge has scheduled a hearing Thursday in Florida regarding the matter of unsealing FBI records related to last week's raid of Mar-a-Lago.

President Trump's team, on the Truth Social network, called for the unredacted release of the affidavit related to the search, but the Justice Department has opposed doing so, arguing that it will jeopardize the ongoing investigation.

Posted by Fox News
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1289 on: August 16, 2022, 04:30:40 pm »
Lauren Boebert
@laurenboebert
. 42m
US House candidate, CO-03

So now that the DOJ blatantly lied about Trump’s passport, how can we believe ANYTHING they say about this raid is true?

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #1290 on: August 16, 2022, 04:39:44 pm »
Lauren Boebert
@laurenboebert
. 42m
US House candidate, CO-03

So now that the DOJ blatantly lied about Trump’s passport, how can we believe ANYTHING they say about this raid is true?

My confidence in the DOJ evaporated in 2016 when this whole russia gate thing started... Time to dump it...

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1291 on: August 16, 2022, 04:44:13 pm »
 Tucker Carlson: Trump ‘obviously’ going to be indicted
by Dominick Mastrangelo - 08/16/22 11:16 AM ET

Fox News host Tucker Carlson predicted former President Trump will be indicted following a search at his Florida residence last week carried out by the FBI in connection with an investigation into classified information reportedly taken from the White House.

“There’s nothing to see here, that’s the line,” Carlson said on his show Monday, naming a number of elected Republicans who he predicted will “say the same thing when the Biden Justice Department or some other state agency under their influence finally does what you know they’re going to do, and that’s indict Donald Trump.”

“Obviously they’re going to do that,” Carlson continued. “Who knows how, maybe they’ll produce surveillance video from Mar-a-Lago, apparently they’ve already subpoenaed that.”

The Aug. 8 search was authorized by a federal judge, and while many elected Republicans who support Trump have suggested a political motivation, the White House said President Biden was unaware of the search beforehand. No evidence has been presented to suggest Biden had prior knowledge of the search.   

Multiple news reports have revealed the search was executed in connection with classified documents reportedly taken from Trump’s White House without authorization. The FBI and Justice Department have not explicitly indicated Trump is the focus of a criminal investigation in the matter and have said little about the probe publicly.

Carlson’s comments are his first since the search warrant was executed a week ago, sparking a firestorm of speculation and political backlash from the former president’s defenders.

The incident has also led to an increase in threats to federal law enforcement in recent days and inspired Attorney General Merrick Garland, in rare public remarks, to push back on his department’s critics.

Trump, who has repeatedly attacked the Justice Department and FBI following the search, said the “temperature has to be brought down in the country,” hours after Steve Doocy, another Fox News host, implored the president to do so on air Monday morning.

Carlson also praised Trump’s call for calm on Monday.

“You can feel it, even Donald Trump feels it. Maybe for the first time in his life, Donald Trump seems sincerely interested in lowering the temperature, not only for his own stake, but for the country’s,” Carlson said. “He’s right. It’s not good. This could get very bad, very fast.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/3603784-tucker-carlson-trump-obviously-going-to-be-indicted/
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1292 on: August 16, 2022, 04:50:41 pm »
It's too late now.  The documents are no longer 'privileged' because they have been reviewed by several different layers of investigators.  Confidentiality has been lost.  And on that alone, the search should be declared illegal, and any and all evidence derived from it declared inadmissible.

That's right. The key word is IF.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online rustynail

« Reply #1294 on: August 16, 2022, 04:58:34 pm »
"the claim the unelected Deep State governs the secrecy of those records, not the elected President of the United States. That ain't how the Constitution works."

The root of a lot of our problems.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1297 on: August 16, 2022, 05:23:02 pm »

Offline corbe

« Reply #1298 on: August 16, 2022, 06:33:22 pm »
   I was under the impression that there is a 90 day deadline before an election that prevents the DOJ/FBI from these gestapo tactics.  By Law (if that even matters anymore) they couldn't have raided MaraLago this week.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1299 on: August 16, 2022, 06:39:45 pm »
   I was under the impression that there is a 90 day deadline before an election that prevents the DOJ/FBI from these gestapo tactics.  By Law (if that even matters anymore) they couldn't have raided MaraLago this week.
There is. The DOJ acted on the 91st day prior to the election, just to play by the rules, because they have such respect for the rule of law.  :silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org