Author Topic: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago  (Read 56013 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago
« Reply #1100 on: August 13, 2022, 11:29:11 pm »
Andy McCarthy: We have the 4th Amendment to prevent Mar-a-Lago type raids

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1101 on: August 13, 2022, 11:55:29 pm »
Andy McCarthy: We have had the 4th Amendment to prevent Mar-a-Lago type raids.

Fixed it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1102 on: August 13, 2022, 11:56:42 pm »
Fixed it!

Unfortunately true.  The fourth amendment is only applicable to the DEMS if it benefits their needs.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #1103 on: August 14, 2022, 12:08:55 am »
Oh he plays his charisma... That part is right.

But he is definitely a con. He's a chaos con. He lives to piss everybody off, and follows through with a martyr play - Just about every time. And he has done it all the way along. Long before his political career.

Everyone feels sorry for all the flak he takes, but I don't because I know he is a pig in sh*t. He LOVES this kinda thing. And often, mostly, he causes it on purpose... He likes to cause the meltdown - And it IS funny... But I think he does it because people that are out of their minds don't think very well.

I return to this by the way, before anybody gets bent around the axle... i really do not mean it to be derogatory. It ain't meant to be. Just commentating on how a player plays. What he DOES with that is a different issue, and could be taken either way.

Which you will notice I did not comment on (right here right now).

All I mean to say (and to reinforce) is that it should not be surprising that he would have dirt.

That's all the there that's there.  happy77

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #1104 on: August 14, 2022, 02:09:15 am »
Mar-a-Lago Raid: Swimming in a Sea of Anti-Trump Media ‘Bombshell’ Hype, Again

Legal Insurrection  by William A. Jacobson Saturday, August 13, 2022

https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/08/mar-a-lago-raid-swimming-in-a-sea-of-anti-trump-media-bombshell-hype-again/

This is a replay of the Russia Collusion hysteria, where media competed with one another for “scoops” to generate clicks and social media sociopaths competed for Twitter followers.

It’s deja vu all over again.

The mainstream media and well-credentialed social media lunatics particularly on Twitter, have so many bombshells. Too many to count. Trump stole the names of undercover US spies operating abroad, he has nuclear secrets he’s trying to peddle to the Saudis (somehow related to a loan to Jared), Trump’s lawyers lied to the feds, Trump sold nuclear secrets, and on and on and on. About the only report that sounds plausible is that Trump was in a rush to exit the White House and had staff throw stuff into boxes in a hurry:

When it finally dawned on Donald Trump in the twilight of his presidency that he wouldn’t be living at the White House for another four years, he had a problem: He had barely packed and had to move out quickly.

West Wing aides and government movers frantically tossed documents and other items into banker boxes that were shipped to a storage room at his Mar-a-Lago club in Florida along with other, previously packed records set aside by Trump, sometimes erratically so, according to two sources with knowledge of Trump’s move and records issues.

This is a replay of the Russia Collusion hysteria, where media competed with one another for “scoops” to generate clicks and social media sociopaths competed for Twitter followers. And nothing generated clicks better than predicting based on scoops that Trump was done:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxvFuKsWU1I

We have been here before.

In many ways. But not all. You know who never was raided?

This video created in 2016 is brilliant, and accurate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIARMMtUdZQ

We are swimming in a sea of deception, as to the facts and the law. I repeat what I said soon after the Mar-a-Lago Raid

Be very suspicious of anything you hear in the media attributable to anonymous sources. The supposed leaks from unidentified persons supposedly with knowledge are either FBI/DOJ whispering in the ear of reporter-scribes which may or may not reflect reality, or people who don’t have actual knowledge, or sources who exist only in the imagination of the reporters. It’s all an unreliable web of deception.

More: https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/08/mar-a-lago-raid-swimming-in-a-sea-of-anti-trump-media-bombshell-hype-again/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1105 on: August 14, 2022, 02:19:44 am »
That's fine @Bigun  :beer: We have already proven we don't have to agree on everything.

I don't think the Constitution was violated... I think what you propose would be far worse.

Because if successful, every_single mishap in every election will be seized upon to decertify results and the winner of that mess will be the liberals. Mark my words.

That's why that firewall is there.
This was no mishap it was people who were not Constitutionally authorized to make election law doing so by edict. There is my beef. If my State has to follow the Constitution in that the legislature makes the election rules, and those other states do not, the results can unfairly and illegally affect the outcome of the election. (which they did in 2020).

If New York decided that illegals could vote for POTUS, not through the legislature, but some bureaucrat, that would diminish the value of citizens' votes all over the country.

If PA decides (again, some bureaucrat) that they'll count the ballots even if they exceed the number of voters, the legitimate votes of every other citizen in the country are diminished.

Let this shit continue, and enough electoral votes will be stolen to prevent legitimate wins.

Or you can believe Biden got 81,000,000 votes,and just enough of them in the dark of night after the counting had stopped in five states to overturn the results there. To deny the hearing of evidence from the aggrieved states by the court of primary jurisdiction was where this Republic stopped and the tin pot dictatorship began.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1106 on: August 14, 2022, 02:23:00 am »
@roamer_1

It doesn't even have anything to do with that.

What it was all about was  the political drama. Their purpose was to try to make Trump SEEM to be guilty of everything under the sun in order to try to convince undecided voters to support some RINO instead of him in order to make it easier for the Dims to win the next Presidential election.

You watch,the alleged "evidence of Trump wrong-doing" will be leaked to Dim news sources to report as facts and speculate about if Trump will be forced to drop his run for President in order to defend himself in court..

This is nothing more and nothing less than political theater.
Yep.
Like having a long arrest record with no convictions, the only evidence there is that someone is being harassed, not they ever were a criminal.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #1107 on: August 14, 2022, 03:05:12 am »
This was no mishap it was people who were not Constitutionally authorized to make election law doing so by edict. There is my beef.

I've got some to say to all that @Smokin Joe , but I am no longer replying to that sidebar. It was hijacking the thread.

Offline corbe

« Reply #1108 on: August 14, 2022, 03:16:02 am »
   I will start the Thread 'Battle of the Mountain Men' @Smokin Joe @roamer_1 if yall can keep it on Constitutional Election Law or Naked Women whichever suites You.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1109 on: August 14, 2022, 03:28:01 am »
The post I reacted to was a taunt, and I had been trying to be nice, because Cyber wanted the hi-jack ended. So I had reason to be unreasonable... Even if it wasn't wise... Or elegant.

Yeah, that worked out pretty freakin' good. 22222frying pan
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #1110 on: August 14, 2022, 03:36:45 am »
I return to this by the way, before anybody gets bent around the axle... i really do not mean it to be derogatory. It ain't meant to be. Just commentating on how a player plays. What he DOES with that is a different issue, and could be taken either way.

Which you will notice I did not comment on (right here right now).

All I mean to say (and to reinforce) is that it should not be surprising that he would have dirt.

That's all the there that's there.  happy77

LOL!  You are soooooo FOS, @roamer_1 !     *****rollingeyes*****
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1111 on: August 14, 2022, 03:51:03 am »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #1112 on: August 14, 2022, 04:37:55 am »
LOL!  You are soooooo FOS, @roamer_1 !     *****rollingeyes*****

I don't see how you got the notion that I obfuscate my thoughts @DCPatriot .

I said what I meant exactly, as I always do.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #1113 on: August 14, 2022, 04:38:41 am »
Yeah, that worked out pretty freakin' good. 22222frying pan

:shrug:

Offline corbe

« Reply #1114 on: August 14, 2022, 05:02:37 am »
  Thats Unfortunate, @roamer_1 that some Briefers see you as more a Ted Kaczynski type than how I see you.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1115 on: August 14, 2022, 05:14:17 am »
Roamer wouldn't waste his time taking a 600-mile bus trip just to mail a letter.  But Kaczinsky did have a special quality (drive and purpose above and beyond) that I do deeply admire.

(This is not to be construed to say that I admire bombers, but that I am intrigued with anyone with that much dedication, who would ride a bike without tires, grow his own food, and pay his electric bill with aluminum cans and returnable bottles just to stay true to his 'mission'.)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2022, 05:15:28 am by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

« Reply #1116 on: August 14, 2022, 05:17:46 am »
   I don't know @Hoodat He's pretty stubborn.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #1117 on: August 14, 2022, 07:35:52 am »
Roamer is welcome at my fire pit any day of the week. It is starting to cool a bit now in the evening, about time to have another burn and some Hobo dinners. Heck he is welcome to my booze too (since I no longer even drink socially because of my blood thinners).

Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

« Reply #1118 on: August 14, 2022, 10:34:38 am »
"HAPPENING NOW: Trump supporters line street to Mar-A-Lago following FBI raid which took place at the property on Monday.   Supporters have been here all week since."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/JayneZirkle/status/1558533323361845249

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1119 on: August 14, 2022, 01:38:16 pm »

President Trump and Breitbart Accused of "Doxxing" FBI Agents Who Signed a Public Document
By streiff | Aug 13, 2022 11:00 PM ET

In the aftermath of the raid on President Trump’s Mar-A-Lago estate, one of the many skirmishes was over the search warrant. President Trump complained about the conduct of the search, but because the Department of Justice filed the warrant under seal, preventing its release. The left pointed out that the FBI was required to leave President Trump a copy of the warrant, and he should release his copy if he felt abused.

excerpt:

Late Friday, President Trump did just that. Using Breitbart News as his vehicle, we could see the entire search warrant.

more
https://redstate.com/streiff/2022/08/13/president-trump-and-breitbart-accused-of-doxxing-fbi-agents-who-signed-a-public-document-n611860
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1120 on: August 14, 2022, 01:44:39 pm »
Trump requests privileged records seized by FBI be returned — on Truth Social
by Daniel Chaitin, Deputy News Editor |
 | August 14, 2022 08:49 AM
 | Updated Aug 14, 2022, 09:16 AM

Former President Donald Trump said he wants any privileged records seized during the FBI's raid on Mar-a-Lago returned to him.

The declaration was made not in court, but on Trump's social media platform Sunday morning after Fox News reported agents seized boxes containing records covered by attorney-client privilege and potentially executive privilege from the former president's Florida residence.

TRUMP CLAIMS 'STANDING ORDER' DECLASSIFIED RECORDS AS SOON AS THEY LEFT OVAL OFFICE

"Oh great! It has just been learned that the FBI, in its now famous raid of Mar-a-Lago, took boxes of privileged 'attorney-client' material, and also 'executive' privileged material, which they knowingly should not have taken," Trump said on Truth Social. "By copy of this TRUTH, I respectfully request that these documents be immediately returned to the location from which they were taken. Thank you!"

Sources told Fox News that Trump's team asked the Justice Department if it would support an independent special master to review the records, but the agency said it would oppose the request. The DOJ and FBI declined to comment, the news outlet said.

Andrew McCarthy, the former chief assistant U.S. attorney in the Southern District of New York, said on Fox News that Trump could make a motion under the rules of criminal procedure to get his property back, but offered some words of caution.

"I'd be a little leery to do that if I thought they were investigating me because if you take a position and then they charge you, you’re kind of locked into what you said," McCarthy said. "So if he doesn’t absolutely need that material back, I think I’d lay low in the tall grass for a while and see what they do."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-return-privileged-records-truth-social
Support the USO

« Reply #1121 on: August 14, 2022, 04:25:26 pm »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #1122 on: August 14, 2022, 04:31:58 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

« Reply #1124 on: August 14, 2022, 05:28:29 pm »