Author Topic: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago  (Read 56358 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago
« Reply #1075 on: August 13, 2022, 08:58:35 pm »
No.  Actually, @IsailedawayfromFR provided a much longer back and forth than any of us do with @roamer_1
because well, he's an 'unmovable' force.

Each of those are qualities I admire:  a person willing to engage, and a person unwilling to compromise their standards.  Personally, I don't have a problem with either poster.  I have seen a lot of posters here beat up on Roamer, and I have seen a lot of posters let their emotions get the best of them.  We are all human.  Forgive and forgive.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #1076 on: August 13, 2022, 09:02:14 pm »
Each of those are qualities I admire:  a person willing to engage, and a person unwilling to compromise their standards.  Personally, I don't have a problem with either poster.  I have seen a lot of posters here beat up on Roamer, and I have seen a lot of posters let their emotions get the best of them.  We are all human.  Forgive and forgive.

Exactly!  Well said!

:beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline berdie

« Reply #1077 on: August 13, 2022, 09:24:13 pm »

Very well said. Forgive and forgive. You never know when somebody is having a lousy day.

Offline MOD7

• don't always see the Light but I feel the heat
« Reply #1078 on: August 13, 2022, 09:30:48 pm »

Go ahead, blame us for your own shortcomings.

Online libertybele

« Reply #1079 on: August 13, 2022, 09:55:45 pm »
I think he's got dirt. Pretty substantial dirt. And I think it's probably the only reason he's alive right now.

My bet is that you are right on the money.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #1080 on: August 13, 2022, 09:58:15 pm »

Apple, cherry and key-lime pies are all now being served in the Lounge.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1081 on: August 13, 2022, 10:01:24 pm »
Apple, cherry and key-lime pies are all now being served in the Lounge.

Real Key Lime or that fake liquid reconstituted shit?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #1082 on: August 13, 2022, 10:01:38 pm »
No.  Actually, @IsailedawayfromFR provided a much longer back and forth than any of us do with @roamer_1
because well, he's an 'unmovable' force. 

Those who have been around since "The Arrival" know not to 'waste' the effort.  It's best to agree to disagree.

Now, Isailedaway knows too! It should have ended there. It WOULD have ended there. 

...only 005 showed up.

@corbe  has it about right, except in two things:

The post I reacted to was a taunt, and I had been trying to be nice, because Cyber wanted the hi-jack ended. So I had reason to be unreasonable... Even if it wasn't wise... Or elegant.

And secondly, @IsailedawayfromFR 's reply to my post did not directly call !ME! Horseshit... He said I described myself... Which does call !ME! horseshit indirectly... Which also called me 'pure and simple' too BTW... A neat parry, but the faulty 'YOU' was there - So the mod made a good call. I thought it a legal call on a pretty modest infraction. Probably more designed to derail the continued hijack or influenced by it.

Had Isailed said 'Some people' instead of 'you', it would have been a legal move with the insult one step removed.

So a good parry, with a flaw that got a handslap.
A good call by the mod, plain on its face  - We all know not to make it personal.

And it was a hi-jack
Just like this one.

So you're saying it was aliens?  :laugh:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #1083 on: August 13, 2022, 10:03:14 pm »
I think he's got dirt. Pretty substantial dirt. And I think it's probably the only reason he's alive right now.

There was a popular meme going around that simply said "WE HAVE IT ALL!!" ...Pres. Trump

But you can't believe it valid. 

Hell...social media's turned Morgan Freeman into 'Socrates'.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #1084 on: August 13, 2022, 10:04:22 pm »
My bet is that you are right on the money.

:beer:

Online libertybele

« Reply #1085 on: August 13, 2022, 10:05:20 pm »

Definitely real key-limes. No fake liquids are used when I make my pies.  Never.  What's the point then of homemade?

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #1086 on: August 13, 2022, 10:14:33 pm »
There was a popular meme going around that simply said "WE HAVE IT ALL!!" ...Pres. Trump

But you can't believe it valid. 

Hell...social media's turned Morgan Freeman into 'Socrates'.

Well I don't tend to believe meme-world. I didn't believe half the crap all y'all did.

But Tumpy is a con. And a fairly good one. And he's played hardball business games too.
That he looked for and found leverage would not be unlikely in the least.

And that they played this 2-bit hokey search - Which they had to know was a bad move... Nobody moves on an ex president... Nobody blatantly uses the government to directly attack their opponent... If for no other reason that it is terrible optics. Optics that Tumpy will take full advantage of, squeezing every single drop - They just gave him a butt-ton of his favorite kind of ammo...

So that they played this 2-bit hokey search card, says they're desperate. It just stinks of it.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1087 on: August 13, 2022, 10:14:49 pm »
Definitely real key-limes. No fake liquids are used when I make my pies.  Never.  What's the point then of homemade?

Yowza Yum....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1088 on: August 13, 2022, 10:17:59 pm »

You tell 'em, @catfish1957 .  Condensed milk is the devil.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1089 on: August 13, 2022, 10:18:29 pm »

Do you use condensed milk?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1090 on: August 13, 2022, 10:22:49 pm »
But Tumpy is a con. And a fairly good one.

I disagree on that point.  Trump never campaigned as a Conservative or a Swamp Drainer.  People who thought they identified with those things simply attributed them to Trump because they liked Trump.  Trump was being Trump, period.  You knew what you were getting.  Divorces, bankruptcies, Clinton wedding photos, Reagan critic, and all.

I like Trump because he gave it right back to the DNC press.  I liked his foreign policy moxie.  But at no time did I ever believe him to be a Conservative.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1092 on: August 13, 2022, 10:27:55 pm »
Barb McQuade
@BarbMcQuade
Brilliant tactical move by DOJ on selecting statutes for the search. None of the crimes cited require the documents to be classified. Any claim by Trump that he declassified the documents is irrelevant. I’ll discuss at 7 am ET on
@MSNBC

Brilliant political move.  This is all 100% politics.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #1093 on: August 13, 2022, 10:31:06 pm »
I disagree on that point.  Trump never campaigned as a Conservative or a Swamp Drainer.  People who thought they identified with those things simply attributed them to Trump because they liked Trump.  Trump was being Trump, period.  You knew what you were getting.  Divorces, bankruptcies, Clinton wedding photos, Reagan critic, and all.

I like Trump because he gave it right back to the DNC press.  I liked his foreign policy moxie.  But at no time did I ever believe him to be a Conservative.

Oh he plays his charisma... That part is right.

But he is definitely a con. He's a chaos con. He lives to piss everybody off, and follows through with a martyr play - Just about every time. And he has done it all the way along. Long before his political career.

Everyone feels sorry for all the flak he takes, but I don't because I know he is a pig in sh*t. He LOVES this kinda thing. And often, mostly, he causes it on purpose... He likes to cause the meltdown - And it IS funny... But I think he does it because people that are out of their minds don't think very well.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 10:35:33 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1094 on: August 13, 2022, 10:32:54 pm »

Very well said. Forgive and forgive. You never know when somebody is having a lousy day.

@berdie

Not to mention that sometimes something is as real as the sun in your eyes to one person,and for whatever reason,another person just can't see it.

This ain't math or science we are discussing here,it is OPINIONS,and like buttholes,everybody has one.

Although I do suspect some posters here might have two. Just saying.........
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

« Reply #1095 on: August 13, 2022, 10:37:49 pm »
Do you use condensed milk?

Nope. I zest and squeeze dozens of key-limes to make it.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1096 on: August 13, 2022, 10:41:12 pm »
Nope. I zest and squeeze dozens of key-limes to make it.

Stirring for hours while it cooks?  You must be a Floridian.  Just like my wife, the biggest key lime pie snob on the planet.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1097 on: August 13, 2022, 11:23:10 pm »
Former President Trump's lawyer certified in June that no classified material remained at Mar A Lago

Former President Trump's lawyer certified in June that no classified material was still at Mar-A-Lago, two sources with knowledge of the investigation tell Fox News.

Agents from the Federal Bureau of Investigations executed a search warrant of former President Trump's Florida estate on Monday and seized items which include 11 sets of material that are listed as classified.

Trump said after the Warrant was publicly released on Friday that the documents taken by federal agents were "all declassified."

Trump's lawyers previously held a high-level meeting with people from the Justice Department and the FBI, which the former president briefly attended, but it's unclear if the letter was signed during the meeting.

Lawyers for former President Trump could face serious legal consequences if they knowingly gave false information to law enforcement.

Fox News' Bill Mears contributed to this report.
Posted by Adam Sabes
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1098 on: August 13, 2022, 11:23:54 pm »
Former President Trump reacts to White House claim that it was unaware of FBI raid beforehand

Former President Trump reacted Saturday to the White House saying it was "not aware" of the FBI's raid of Mar-a-Lago.

"The 'White House' just announced that it had NO KNOWLEDGE of the early morning RAID on Mar-a-Lago, or the break in of Melania’s closets, my safe’s, or the secured and locked storage area where unclassified documents were safely held, and which the FBI knew of, was shown, and made recommendations that another lock be added (which they cracked, but not with the safecracker that they brought with them!). Does ANYBODY really believe that the White House didn’t know about this? WITCH HUNT!," Trump said in a Truth Social post.

Posted by Adam Sabes
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1099 on: August 13, 2022, 11:25:23 pm »
Department of Justice has really ‘gone out on a limb’ on Mar-a-Lago raid: Former DOJ spokesman

“If they do not get what they are looking for or what they are trying to sell to the American people, I don’t know how Merrick Garland remains Attorney General after this November,” Former DOJ spokesman Ian Prior says. “Especially if, as we expect, Republicans take the House of Representatives.”
Posted by Caitlin McFall
Support the USO