Author Topic: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago  (Read 61311 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago
« Reply #925 on: August 11, 2022, 11:33:46 am »
Hunter Biden Breathes Sigh Of Relief As FBI Raid Team Passes By His House On Way to Mar-A-Lago
Babylon Bee, Aug 8, 2022

WEST PALM BEACH, FL — High-level Chinese asset and sex trafficker Hunter Biden breathed a sigh of relief this evening as an FBI raid team passed by his West Palm Beach vacation home to raid Donald Trump's residence in Mar-a-Lago.

"Whew! Thought they had me for a minute there," Biden sighed, according to sources before going back to smoking crack with a hooker on a pile of cash freshly delivered by Chinese agents. "Glad to know the FBI is still working for my Dad!"

The FBI arrived at Mar-a-Lago shortly after, but things got awkward after the FBI raid team ran into the FBI evidence planting team due to a scheduling mistake.

https://babylonbee.com/news/hunter-biden-breathes-sigh-of-relief-as-fbi-raid-team-passes-by-his-house-on-way-to-mar-a-lago

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #926 on: August 11, 2022, 11:44:29 am »
Bryson Gray x @Tyson James - FBI RAID [MUSIC VIDEO]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-m8obeOsSA&t=113s

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #927 on: August 11, 2022, 12:39:00 pm »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #928 on: August 11, 2022, 12:46:53 pm »
There are a crapton of posts here that are not related to the topic that's the title of this thread.

Please, let's stop relitigating the SCOTUS decisions WRT the 2020 Elections.  It's been done to death.  And also, the legal ramifications of Trump's decision concerning firearms.  Knock that off too and stick to the raid on Mar-A-Lago.
BTW, I consider this raid spectacularly represents one more way to acknowledge the devastation upon our country as a result of this illegal election, and the acquiescence of people including Never-Trumpers toward election results.

It is sometimes worthwhile to remind us of consequences of actions so history will not be repeated.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline aligncare

« Reply #929 on: August 11, 2022, 12:54:58 pm »
Bryson Gray x @Tyson James - FBI RAID [MUSIC VIDEO]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-m8obeOsSA&t=113s

These guys get it. Point out the disparity in the FBI raid on Trump and not Clinton. I hope young people are listening, might open a few minds.

I enjoyed the music, too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #930 on: August 11, 2022, 12:57:40 pm »
These guys get it. Point out the disparity in the FBI raid on Trump and not Clinton. I hope young people are listening, might open a few minds.

I enjoyed the music, too.

This has to be put into the context of everything that's gone before, and how consistently prior democrat presidents and high office-holders have done much worse than what Trump is alleged to have done without any repercussions or consequences.  It is only when viewed in context that the true corrupt nature of this raid becomes evident.

The democrats, of course, are assiduously trying to defend it as "nobody is above the law" - which is simply flat-out a lie, because democrats have always been above the laws Trump is now accused of having broken.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #931 on: August 11, 2022, 01:19:00 pm »
BTW, I consider this raid spectacularly represents one more way to acknowledge the devastation upon our country as a result of this illegal election, and the acquiescence of people including Never-Trumpers toward election results.

It is sometimes worthwhile to remind us of consequences of actions so history will not be repeated.

Yes, it did provide perspective in this story.  So let's move forward with the raid that has a lot of shady things.  For example, Trump is suing to get the inventory of things taken.  Apparently the FBI did not do that, and it was required.  Just one example, there are many more, like the fact the Feebs obviously Judge shopped to get the fellow who signed the Warrant.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #932 on: August 11, 2022, 01:38:31 pm »
Yes, it did provide perspective in this story.  So let's move forward with the raid that has a lot of shady things.  For example, Trump is suing to get the inventory of things taken.  Apparently the FBI did not do that, and it was required.  Just one example, there are many more, like the fact the Feebs obviously Judge shopped to get the fellow who signed the Warrant.

You know I'm old enough to remember when the Left in our country would try to mask such devious actions to prevent people from seeing their blatant and somewhat illegal power grabs.

Now they don't care who sees what they are doing and almost dare people to try and stop them.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #933 on: August 11, 2022, 02:19:41 pm »
Jesse Watters: Trump should release Mar-a-Lago surveillance video of raid, sweep the place for FBI bugs

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #934 on: August 11, 2022, 02:25:17 pm »

FBI Was Given Tip By Confidential Informant Prior To Trump Raid
Carmine Sabia August 11, 2022

As we close in on possibly learning what was on the search warrant that led to the historic raid on former President Donald Trump’s house, it’s been revealed that there was an apparent informant who tipped off the FBI, The Daily Wire reported.

The informant gave specific locations to the FBI on where certain documents were stored and the FBI gave that information to a magistrate judge to obtain the warrant.

The idea the FBI had was to go in wearing plain clothes in the middle of the day, as the former president was not at the property so that it would avoid unnecessary attention in the media.

“What a spectacular backfire,” a spokesperson with the Department of Justice said to Newsweek as they maintained that politics did not play a part.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/tip-65439/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #935 on: August 11, 2022, 02:29:19 pm »
FBI Was Given Tip By Confidential Informant Prior To Trump Raid
Carmine Sabia August 11, 2022

.   .   .

The informant gave specific locations to the FBI on where certain documents were stored and the FBI gave that information to a magistrate judge to obtain the warrant.

So they knew exactly what it was that they were to confiscate and they knew exactly where those items were located.   Yet they remained in the house for NINE HOURS searching everywhere that wasn't the area where those items were.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

« Reply #936 on: August 11, 2022, 02:36:02 pm »
So they knew exactly what it was that they were to confiscate and they knew exactly where those items were located.   Yet they remained in the house for NINE HOURS searching everywhere that wasn't the area where those items were.
Whatever it was they sought, I'm sure they knew it wasn't to be found in Melania's underwear drawer.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #937 on: August 11, 2022, 02:45:16 pm »
Whatever it was they sought, I'm sure they knew it wasn't to be found in Melania's underwear drawer.

It would be interesting to know how many of the 30 FBI agents were female.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #938 on: August 11, 2022, 02:46:46 pm »

Amusing thought.... Trump knew and fed the informant nonsense so he would know who the informant wants.... he has done it before

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #939 on: August 11, 2022, 02:54:50 pm »
It would be interesting to know how many of the 30 FBI agents were female.

@Hoodat

ALLEGED to be female.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #940 on: August 11, 2022, 03:35:56 pm »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #942 on: August 11, 2022, 03:44:56 pm »

HORSESHIT. Pure and simple.

Your big government is no different than theirs.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #943 on: August 11, 2022, 03:46:27 pm »
FBI attacked: Armed gunman tried to break into bureau building

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #944 on: August 11, 2022, 03:52:14 pm »
@Hoodat

ALLEGED to be female.
First they would have to now what a female was before they could allege to be a female and there doesn't appear to be a single democrat that has a clue to what a female is, not even a democrat biologist.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #945 on: August 11, 2022, 04:03:38 pm »

:laugh:

Was wondering what reaction to this would be. Seems convenient no?

Offline Kamaji

Online mountaineer

« Reply #947 on: August 11, 2022, 04:05:02 pm »
Was wondering what reaction to this would be. Seems convenient no?
I was going to suggest the guy may have been decked out in khaki pants, a navy polo, Ray-Bans, a short haircut and a mask, but then I saw somewhere that he was wearing shorts.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #948 on: August 11, 2022, 04:05:33 pm »
I was going to suggest the guy may have been decked out in khaki pants, a navy polo, Ray-Bans, a short haircut and a mask, but then I saw somewhere that he was wearing shorts.

Were they khaki shorts?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #949 on: August 11, 2022, 04:19:42 pm »
Mulvaney: FBI Informant ‘Really Close’ to Trump; 6-8 People Knew About Mar-a-Lago Safe

Former White House acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney said Thursday on CNN’s “New Day” that someone very close to former President Donald Trump must have been the FBI informant.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/08/11/mulvaney-fbi-informant-really-close-to-trump-6-8-people-knew-about-mar-a-lago-safe/
Support the USO