Author Topic: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago  (Read 56488 times)

Offline Kamaji

Re: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago
« Reply #576 on: August 09, 2022, 07:41:56 pm »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #577 on: August 09, 2022, 08:00:34 pm »
EXCLUSIVE: Was there a Mar-a-Lago RAT? Retired FBI agent says 'informant' likely handed over evidence that led to 'unprecedented' raid - and agents wanted documents before 'they disappeared'

Retired FBI Special Agent Michael Tabman said it's likely an 'informant' revealed information to the FBI that led to the raid of Trump's home on Monday
    'I think somebody gave them information indicating that these documents are there,' Tabman told DailyMail.com in a Tuesday interview
    The FBI raided Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate on Monday in apparent relations to a probe into him taking official White House documents to Florida
    Tabman said there was likely a breakdown in cooperation between Trump and the FBI that led to the raid
    Explained: 'You got evidence that you need to get before it disappears or it moves and you can't see it anymore'

By Katelyn Caralle, U.S. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 10:41 EDT, 9 August 2022 | Updated: 10:47 EDT, 9 August 2022

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11095517/Retired-FBI-agent-says-informant-likely-handed-evidence-led-Mar-Lago-raid.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #578 on: August 09, 2022, 08:17:45 pm »
Top GOP Senators Stay Quiet About FBI’s Mar-A-Lago Raid

Michael Ginsberg
Congressional Reporter
August 09, 2022 3:45 PM ET
Font Size:

Several members of the Republican Senate leadership team were slow to respond to the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI) Monday search of Mar-a-Lago, with the two top Republicans in the upper chamber not commenting at all.

Conference Chairman John Barrasso of Wyoming, Senatorial Committee Chairman Rick Scott of Florida, and Vice Conference Chairwoman Joni Ernst of Iowa were the only members of McConnell’s six-senator leadership team to release statements on the raid, as of Tuesday afternoon. Minority Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, Whip John Thune of South Dakota, and Policy Committee Chairman Roy Blunt of Missouri have not commented publicly.

McConnell appeared at a press conference Tuesday afternoon in his home state as he surveyed flooding that has left at least 37 dead. He declined to answer a question about Trump, saying, “I’m here today to talk about the flood, and the recovery from the flood.”

McConnell, Thune and Blunt did not respond to the Daily Caller’s request for comment on the matter.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/08/09/gop-senators-quiet-fbi-mar-a-lago/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online libertybele

« Reply #579 on: August 09, 2022, 08:22:41 pm »
Despicable.   9999hair out0000
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #580 on: August 09, 2022, 08:32:40 pm »
Top GOP Senators Stay Quiet About FBI’s Mar-A-Lago Raid

Michael Ginsberg
Congressional Reporter
August 09, 2022 3:45 PM ET
Font Size:

Several members of the Republican Senate leadership team were slow to respond to the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI) Monday search of Mar-a-Lago, with the two top Republicans in the upper chamber not commenting at all.

Conference Chairman John Barrasso of Wyoming, Senatorial Committee Chairman Rick Scott of Florida, and Vice Conference Chairwoman Joni Ernst of Iowa were the only members of McConnell’s six-senator leadership team to release statements on the raid, as of Tuesday afternoon. Minority Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, Whip John Thune of South Dakota, and Policy Committee Chairman Roy Blunt of Missouri have not commented publicly.

McConnell appeared at a press conference Tuesday afternoon in his home state as he surveyed flooding that has left at least 37 dead. He declined to answer a question about Trump, saying, “I’m here today to talk about the flood, and the recovery from the flood.”

McConnell, Thune and Blunt did not respond to the Daily Caller’s request for comment on the matter.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/08/09/gop-senators-quiet-fbi-mar-a-lago/

SOBs.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #582 on: August 09, 2022, 08:51:21 pm »
Yes, but sealed things with a high interest factor often get leaked, notwithstanding the sealing.

You mean like SCOTUS decisions written my Alito?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #583 on: August 09, 2022, 08:52:01 pm »

GOP US Senators ... Profiles in Cowardice from the Wet Noodle Sedition Caucus.

I bet Ron Johnson hopes the mothership beams him up soon.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #584 on: August 09, 2022, 08:59:01 pm »
You mean like SCOTUS decisions written my Alito?

:thumbsup:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #585 on: August 09, 2022, 08:59:36 pm »
Did this same magistrate judge recuse himself in another Trump case?  If so, he had zero business signing a search warrant.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #586 on: August 09, 2022, 09:01:34 pm »
Did this same magistrate judge recuse himself in another Trump case?  If so, he had zero business signing a search warrant.

I guess that would depend on why he recused himself.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #587 on: August 09, 2022, 09:11:05 pm »
Apparently, one of the explanations that is being bandied about for this raid is the theory that if Trump is convicted for mishandling government documents, then he would be barred from holding public office - including the presidency - under 18 USC 2071.

However, that statute is quite possibly unconstitutional as applied to the office of the president.  The Constitution imposes three requirements for a person to be the president:  be at least 35 years of age, be a natural born US Citizen, and have lived in the US for at least 14 years.  There is no requirement that the individual in question not have a criminal record, even a federal criminal record.

Accordingly, as applied to the office of the president, 18 USC 2071 would effectively be imposing an additional requirement for a person to qualify as the president over and above what the Constitution requires, and as such would be unconstitutional.

I think this argument has great merit.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

« Reply #589 on: August 09, 2022, 09:16:12 pm »
I think this argument has great merit.

Agreed.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #592 on: August 09, 2022, 09:23:42 pm »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online roamer_1

« Reply #593 on: August 09, 2022, 09:25:10 pm »
And I might add; people had the audacity to compare Trump to Hitler!! I wonder what those azzhats are thinking now???

Well, to be fair, every sitting Republican president is automatically compared to Hitler.
Nothing new or special in that  :shrug:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #594 on: August 09, 2022, 09:26:17 pm »
I guess we know who the Swamp Turtle's lap dogs are.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online roamer_1

« Reply #595 on: August 09, 2022, 09:27:28 pm »
That is a substantially large wing.

And due for a large slap-down.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #596 on: August 09, 2022, 09:28:11 pm »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #597 on: August 09, 2022, 09:29:51 pm »
I guess that would depend on why he recused himself.
Yep, he likely shepherded Hillary's hubby onto one of Epstein joyrides so had to recuse himself due to association with Hillary, not Trump
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 12:54:13 am by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #598 on: August 09, 2022, 09:36:40 pm »
Exclusive — John Solomon: Whistleblower Said FBI Office Behind Mar-a-Lago Raid Has a Political Manipulation Problem

John Solomon says that whistleblowers from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) warned of “political manipulation” at the FBI’s Washington Field Office, which conducted a raid on Monday of former President Donald Trump’s personal residence at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida.

FBI Director Christopher Wray has not “taken” the whistleblowers’ allegations of partisan political corruption at the FBI “as seriously as the proof and evidence now merit,” Solomon stated.

“We had whistleblowers, just last week, [who] said there’s political manipulation of the cases going on,” Solomon said of Sen. Chuck Grassley’s (R-IA) recent claims of “multiple FBI whistleblowers” warning of partisan political manipulation of some of the bureau’s investigations. Grassley’s office wrote:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/podcast/2022/08/09/exclusive-john-solomon-whistleblower-said-fbi-office-behind-mar-a-lago-raid-has-political-manipulation-problem/
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #599 on: August 09, 2022, 09:40:22 pm »
Exclusive — John Solomon: Whistleblower Said FBI Office Behind Mar-a-Lago Raid Has a Political Manipulation Problem

John Solomon says that whistleblowers from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) warned of “political manipulation” at the FBI’s Washington Field Office, which conducted a raid on Monday of former President Donald Trump’s personal residence at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida.

FBI Director Christopher Wray has not “taken” the whistleblowers’ allegations of partisan political corruption at the FBI “as seriously as the proof and evidence now merit,” Solomon stated.

“We had whistleblowers, just last week, [who] said there’s political manipulation of the cases going on,” Solomon said of Sen. Chuck Grassley’s (R-IA) recent claims of “multiple FBI whistleblowers” warning of partisan political manipulation of some of the bureau’s investigations. Grassley’s office wrote:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/podcast/2022/08/09/exclusive-john-solomon-whistleblower-said-fbi-office-behind-mar-a-lago-raid-has-political-manipulation-problem/

That is patently obvious!  Exhibit A:

https://twitter.com/CalebJHull/status/1556784261793021957
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 09:41:57 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien