Author Topic: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago  (Read 56396 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago
« Reply #1350 on: September 10, 2022, 01:45:01 am »
 888high58888

Baloney on the gas analogy. 

Peaceful obstruction and tons and tons of film of the FBI carrying out the raid, and placed on social media, might do wonders in the court of public opinion.  Knowing which agents are hung ho- to take the assignments migh squelch further memebers wanting to take part.

The left has been doing this for decades, with much success.

@catfish1957

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/Smileys/default/th_1lg147amen.gif
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1351 on: September 10, 2022, 04:17:26 am »

Baloney on the gas analogy. 

Peaceful obstruction and tons and tons of film of the FBI carrying out the raid, and placed on social media, might do wonders in the court of public opinion.  Knowing which agents are hung ho- to take the assignments migh squelch further memebers wanting to take part.

The left has been doing this for decades, with much success.

:mauslaff:

If you say so, chief. 

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1352 on: September 22, 2022, 04:20:44 pm »
"TRUMP ON THE FBI: “I think they took my will"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1572773226681634816

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1353 on: September 26, 2022, 08:03:54 pm »
Just a fishing expedition, shotgun style approach to finding ANYthing, anything at all, to hang him with. Guaranteed anything sensitive and private will be leaked...

This indicates they know they have failed, and reeks of a drowning man grasping at the sky trying to stay afloat.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1354 on: September 26, 2022, 09:57:41 pm »
Just a fishing expedition, shotgun style approach to finding ANYthing, anything at all, to hang him with. Guaranteed anything sensitive and private will be leaked...

This indicates they know they have failed, and reeks of a drowning man grasping at the sky trying to stay afloat.

@Smokin Joe

Not to worry!

The Dims are capable of making something up if they can't find anything,and then picking a leftist judge to rule it as solid evidence.

The 'murikan judiciary is as corrupted as the 'murikan political system.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1355 on: September 26, 2022, 09:59:57 pm »
@Smokin Joe

Not to worry!

The Dims are capable of making something up if they can't find anything,and then picking a leftist judge to rule it as solid evidence.

Even Trump,with all his money and lawyers will not be able to PROVE he is innocent,and this is all about political destruction,not an actual conviction.

Although the entire left would go orgasmic if it were to happen.

And they had better enjoy it while they can because I honestly think that would be "One Step Too Far" for a majority of Americans.

After all,the left isn't even trying to hide their lies,corruption,and desire to rule with absolute power anymore,and I don't think at this point it would take much to really set people off.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2022, 10:01:25 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1356 on: September 26, 2022, 11:10:38 pm »
@Smokin Joe

Not to worry!

Even Trump,with all his money and lawyers will not be able to PROVE he is innocent,and this is all about political destruction,not an actual conviction.

Although the entire left would go orgasmic if it were to happen.

And they had better enjoy it while they can because I honestly think that would be "One Step Too Far" for a majority of Americans.

After all,the left isn't even trying to hide their lies,corruption,and desire to rule with absolute power anymore,and I don't think at this point it would take much to really set people off.
I have talked with a lot of ordinarily calm folks, some of whom are well enough heeled to prep as we can only dream, who are hunters and gun folks, and they are concerned.

Deeply so.

Not just for the immediate future--as winter teaches us here, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger and more able to cope with adversity--but especially for their kids/grandkids.

Our generation and the one just behind us are the ones who learned at grandma's and grandpa's knee to use old school skills, but those reliant on having everything powered and information only a swipe on the phone away would be in trouble.

It's gonna get worse, maybe a lot worse, before it gets better.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2022, 11:11:25 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #1357 on: October 07, 2022, 08:47:18 am »
Demonize Republicans, regardless of being utterly innocent, n that route.and many of them they have shamelessly drug down that route.
Give the most depraved, degenerate democrats, caught in the act, the presumption of innocence, knowing what an outrageous lie it is.  Pelosi, hitlery, slick willy, Obama and so many countless other ones.
 Having rejected God, America, and the American people, it is clarity how wicked and evil many are glad to be and shamelessly so as they end up lock-stepping through the gates of hell.  The End Times is nigh unto claiming them and endless countless useful fools.
The fool dances in utter joy as this dreadful fate draws near, and like in Noahs time, none to save them.

Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1358 on: June 07, 2023, 06:15:04 pm »
DC_Draino
@DC_Draino

Signed letter from President Trump on Jan 19, 2021, the day before he left office, declassifying “Crossfire Hurricane” docs showing Obama, Biden, the CIA, DOJ, and FBI spied on him

Now you know why they raided Mar a Lago

To steal back evidence of their crimes

9:53 AM · Jun 7, 2023

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1359 on: June 07, 2023, 07:25:53 pm »
DC_Draino
@DC_Draino

Signed letter from President Trump on Jan 19, 2021, the day before he left office, declassifying “Crossfire Hurricane” docs showing Obama, Biden, the CIA, DOJ, and FBI spied on him

Now you know why they raided Mar a Lago

To steal back evidence of their crimes

9:53 AM · Jun 7, 2023

I have been thinking that all along.  They weren't looking to implicate Trump as much as they were looking to vindicate themselves by destroying evidence.  But they do get a nice bit of deflection in by prosecuting Trump, that's always media gold.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: