Author Topic: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago  (Read 56902 times)

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago
« Reply #1325 on: August 23, 2022, 01:52:54 pm »
All their efforts spread out over nearly seven years, and they have nothing. 

The fascist regime of Biden is something I never thought I would see in my lifetime.  It does not end well, and I see total anarchy coming.  Tens of millions of Americans starving to death, and all by design.  There is an evil afoot in America, it is well entrenched, and either we do something about it, or we perish as a nation.

If the election was fixed in 2020, and I believe 100% that it was, all involved, no matter how small a role, they must be publicly dispatched after a fair trial.  A free republic cannot be tolerant of this behavior.  What they did is worse than treason.  It results in us being no different than Putin's Russia.  Believe me, that is no place for a nation to go to.

From the underground news, I hear the Supreme Court over turned the election in 2020, and they are trying to find a way to make that known publicly without having the country erupt into civil war.  I say nonsense.  If the election was over turned, then end this nonsense right now!!!  Indict all involved with fixing the election.  Destroy the companies involved, eliminating their existence.  Starting with Dominion, which I know electronically fixed the election in an untold number of states.  Everyone involved at Dominion should be dancing at the end of something.

And I am so tired of hearing about the great wonderful FBI.  It has been a corrupt organization from day one under Hoover, and hasn't improved one iota.  End the nonsense there too.  It is time government was reduced by 50%.  The federal government has grown too big, and is out of control.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1326 on: August 23, 2022, 09:43:59 pm »
  The federal government has grown too big, and is out of control.

@jafo2010

Why do you keep misspelling the word "Feral"?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1327 on: August 25, 2022, 02:12:29 am »
"Watergate 2.0?! Jessie Watters finally SNAPS on FBI Raid"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1562485802239938560

« Reply #1328 on: August 29, 2022, 01:22:59 pm »
thebradfordfile
@thebradfordfile

Biden is laundering tens of billions thru a country that paid his crack smoking son millions -- so the FBI raided Trump.

11:42 AM · Aug 28, 2022·TweetDeck

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1329 on: August 29, 2022, 01:28:03 pm »
thebradfordfile
@thebradfordfile
Biden is laundering tens of billions thru a country that paid his crack smoking son millions -- so the FBI raided Trump.
Exactly.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1330 on: August 29, 2022, 01:36:37 pm »
thebradfordfile
@thebradfordfile

Biden's son isn't the only one in on the Ukraine scam! So are the Kerry's, Romney's, and Pelosi's. That we know about. I'm sure there are others.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #1331 on: August 29, 2022, 01:47:17 pm »
Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays

Today's ridiculous FBI/DOJ story is that there was probable cause to believe "evidence of obstruction" would be found at Mar-a-Lago.

Did Trump have the evidence against himself typed up and sealed in one of the boxes?

Our government doesn't respect us enough to lie well.

8:32 AM · Aug 29, 2022·Twitter Web App

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1332 on: September 04, 2022, 06:06:59 pm »
Mrs. 'H' came up with a good theory on the intrusion into Melania's and Barron's personal space.  It is retribution for the Ashley Biden diary.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline BellyAche

« Reply #1333 on: September 05, 2022, 03:54:19 pm »
NYT:
WASHINGTON — As the midterm elections near, top Justice Department officials are weighing whether to temporarily scale back work in criminal investigations involving former President Donald J. Trump because of an unwritten rule forbidding overt actions that could improperly influence the vote, according to people briefed on the discussions.

Under what is known as the 60-day rule, the department has traditionally avoided taking any steps in the run-up to an election that could affect how people vote, out of caution that such moves could be interpreted as abusing its power to manipulate American democracy.

We’ll see ‘bout that!!!
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #1334 on: September 05, 2022, 04:09:17 pm »
NYT:
WASHINGTON — As the midterm elections near, top Justice Department officials are weighing whether to temporarily scale back work in criminal investigations involving former President Donald J. Trump because of an unwritten rule forbidding overt actions that could improperly influence the vote, according to people briefed on the discussions.

Under what is known as the 60-day rule, the department has traditionally avoided taking any steps in the run-up to an election that could affect how people vote, out of caution that such moves could be interpreted as abusing its power to manipulate American democracy.

We’ll see ‘bout that!!!

hmmm, how about the WRITTEN law that says it is illegal to lie to a court....

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #1335 on: September 05, 2022, 04:24:58 pm »
As if the FBI cares about 'rules' or 'laws'. LOL
The FBI is a branch of the DNC. Neither one of them give a flying shit about 'Law'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline corbe

« Reply #1336 on: September 05, 2022, 05:01:42 pm »
   It was 'O'riginally reported as a 90 day rule @BellyAche
   We will soon come to realize that rules don't apply anywhere, anymore.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1337 on: September 05, 2022, 05:12:00 pm »
   It was 'O'riginally reported as a 90 day rule @BellyAche
   We will soon come to realize that rules don't apply anywhere, anymore.

August 8 was 92 days before the Election. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

« Reply #1338 on: September 07, 2022, 12:55:46 pm »
Tom Fitton
@TomFitton

Reminder: The unprecedented Biden raid on Trump's home is election interference.

10:05 PM · Sep 6, 2022  ·Twitter Web App

« Reply #1339 on: September 09, 2022, 03:30:07 pm »
Chuck Callesto
@ChuckCallesto

REPORT: New FBI Raids for Donald Trump Expected as Biden Administration Impanels Criminal Grand Jury to Investigate Election Campaign Arm..

1:23 AM · Sep 9, 2022 ·Twitter Web App

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1340 on: September 09, 2022, 03:49:27 pm »
Chuck Callesto
@ChuckCallesto

REPORT: New FBI Raids for Donald Trump Expected as Biden Administration Impanels Criminal Grand Jury to Investigate Election Campaign Arm..

1:23 AM · Sep 9, 2022 ·Twitter Web App

They didn't find the dirt Trump had on the FBI and DoJ at MAL,so it's time to find a new fishing hole.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1341 on: September 09, 2022, 04:42:37 pm »
They didn't find the dirt Trump had on the FBI and DoJ at MAL,so it's time to find a new fishing hole.

Biden and his criminal gestapo FBI/DOJ are past obsessive with DJT.

I hope some hard core MAGA folks start camping out and start guarding his residences.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1342 on: September 09, 2022, 04:54:08 pm »
Biden and his criminal gestapo FBI/DOJ are past obsessive with DJT.

I hope some hard core MAGA folks start camping out and start guarding his residences.

That would not be a good idea.  That would almost certainly end up in precisely the sort of violence the democrats are trying so desperately to trigger, and could lead to a latter-day Reichstag Fire scenario which they would use as a figleaf to declare martial law and suspend elections, and most of the Constitution.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1343 on: September 09, 2022, 06:26:08 pm »
That would not be a good idea.  That would almost certainly end up in precisely the sort of violence the democrats are trying so desperately to trigger, and could lead to a latter-day Reichstag Fire scenario which they would use as a figleaf to declare martial law and suspend elections, and most of the Constitution.

So what is your suggestion for fighting this gestapo?  Rely on elections that will be rigged anyway?

Just wondering.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1344 on: September 09, 2022, 06:32:37 pm »
So what is your suggestion for fighting this gestapo?  Rely on elections that will be rigged anyway?

Just wondering.

Start from the ground up, at the state and local level, and put the fighting into getting clean, auditable election rules in place - no more mail-in balloting, no more early voting, no more electronic voting - paper ballots - rigid, mandatory record-keeping and reporting rules, and massive amounts of required transparency on ballot-counting - requisition sports arenas if need be.

If you think that getting violent is going to do anything other than play directly into their hands, well, enjoy prison; it'll be the last time you breathe free air - just ask the J6 political prisoners.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #1345 on: September 09, 2022, 06:38:35 pm »
Start from the ground up, at the state and local level, and put the fighting into getting clean, auditable election rules in place - no more mail-in balloting, no more early voting, no more electronic voting - paper ballots - rigid, mandatory record-keeping and reporting rules, and massive amounts of required transparency on ballot-counting - requisition sports arenas if need be.

If you think that getting violent is going to do anything other than play directly into their hands, well, enjoy prison; it'll be the last time you breathe free air - just ask the J6 political prisoners.

:thumbsup:

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1346 on: September 09, 2022, 07:40:48 pm »

Where in my previous suggestion did I say "get violent"?  Don't project my posts.  People loyal to Trump could camp out and not carry out any thing resemembling violence.  And do it effectively.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2022, 07:41:47 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1347 on: September 09, 2022, 07:52:52 pm »
Where in my previous suggestion did I say "get violent"?  Don't project my posts.  People loyal to Trump could camp out and not carry out any thing resemembling violence.  And do it effectively.

Then what are they going to do?  Just stand there and stare?  What will that accomplish?  People who are riled up enough to spend days or weeks camping outside of Trump's properties on the off chance the FBI or the police will show up to execute a search warrant - and they will have warrants - are people who are riled up enough to take the bait.

Why not bring a couple of full plastic gasoline containers to your next camping trip and store them a few inches from the fire pit?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1348 on: September 09, 2022, 09:35:45 pm »

@Cyber Liberty

Or maybe time to plant a little "evidence".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1349 on: September 09, 2022, 11:53:27 pm »
Then what are they going to do?  Just stand there and stare?  What will that accomplish?  People who are riled up enough to spend days or weeks camping outside of Trump's properties on the off chance the FBI or the police will show up to execute a search warrant - and they will have warrants - are people who are riled up enough to take the bait.

Why not bring a couple of full plastic gasoline containers to your next camping trip and store them a few inches from the fire pit?

Baloney on the gas analogy. 

Peaceful obstruction and tons and tons of film of the FBI carrying out the raid, and placed on social media, might do wonders in the court of public opinion.  Knowing which agents are hung ho- to take the assignments migh squelch further memebers wanting to take part.

The left has been doing this for decades, with much success.