Author Topic: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago  (Read 57493 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago
« Reply #1175 on: August 15, 2022, 08:36:25 pm »
Yep. Complete with cuffs in front of the camera. And a show trial that will take years to win. Face it... If they can ball him up for this election, he'll be too old for the next.

And that looks to be the plan... taking his passports and all...

Like Trump, hate him, or just call him "Tump," this would lead to a Ft. Sumter in the 21st Century.

Stock up, arm up and be vigilant.  Keep the powder dry.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1176 on: August 15, 2022, 08:44:38 pm »
Yep. Complete with cuffs in front of the camera. And a show trial that will take years to win. Face it... If they can ball him up for this election, he'll be too old for the next.

Yep! The fedgov has a LOT more lawyers and money than you do and the fact that you are innocent will never enter the equation once they decide to take you down.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1177 on: August 15, 2022, 08:52:37 pm »
Of course they are going to indict him.  Does anyone doubt this??

From what venue?  Where did these crimes actually occur?  From everything I've seen, all these documents were sent to his house in Florida.  So any alleged crime had to have occurred there.  Yet they have formed a double-secret grand jury inside the DC Beltway.  Is there any part of the Constitution that they aren't pissing on yet?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1178 on: August 15, 2022, 08:53:36 pm »
The whole point of indicting DJT is their great hope that his supporters get violent. Any excuse for a crackdown.

Exactly right...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago...update
« Reply #1179 on: August 15, 2022, 08:55:17 pm »
BREAKING....Judge to keep Affidavit sealed.....damn them
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1180 on: August 15, 2022, 08:56:01 pm »

Are you getting a sense of a Nebuchadnezzar moment coming up?  Who knows, maybe after eating grass in the fields, he could be transformed into an actual Conservative.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #1181 on: August 15, 2022, 08:56:35 pm »
Like Trump, hate him, or just call him "Tump," this would lead to a Ft. Sumter in the 21st Century.

Stock up, arm up and be vigilant.  Keep the powder dry.

I don't like him. I sure as hell won't vote for him. But they are gonna make me defend him. And it pisses me off. Wait and see. There'd better be a there there.

Offline corbe

« Reply #1182 on: August 15, 2022, 08:56:39 pm »

/s
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1183 on: August 15, 2022, 08:58:47 pm »
I am a worry wart....having said that the passport confiscation really bothers me...

Just throwing this out there...I fear riots so this Admin can declare martial law just in time to cancel the midterm elections....I know I am exaggerating..or am I....
Support the USO

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #1184 on: August 15, 2022, 09:00:51 pm »
Are you getting a sense of a Nebuchadnezzar moment coming up?  Who knows, maybe after eating grass in the fields, he could be transformed into an actual Conservative.

Nope. Too late for that. He's a big spending, big government guy.
But then, you're talking way above my pay grade.  happy77

Offline corbe

« Reply #1185 on: August 15, 2022, 09:01:46 pm »
I am a worry wart....having said that the passport confiscation really bothers me...

Just throwing this out there...I fear riots so this Admin can declare martial law just in time to cancel the midterm elections....I know I am exaggerating..or am I....

It's also a concern of mine @mystery-ak
  This country is a powder keg more so now than it's been since 1861, IMHO.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #1186 on: August 15, 2022, 09:05:17 pm »

It's also a concern of mine @mystery-ak
  This country is a powder keg more so now than it's been since 1861, IMHO.

Really REALLY bad idea before some means of gun confiscation. They can't win it. And most of the red states will peel right off from the union.

I don't think they want it to go that far.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1187 on: August 15, 2022, 09:05:20 pm »

No, not exaggerating at all. Exactly what has been on my mind as well.  They ARE going to declare martial law and cancel the elections.  I've had an eerie feeling for awhile that we weren't going to see another election.  That means Joe & Co. dictatorship??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1188 on: August 15, 2022, 09:06:56 pm »
Really REALLY bad idea before some means of gun confiscation. They can't win it. And most of the red states will peel right off from the union.

I don't think they want it to go that far.

Yes they want it to go that far @roamer_1 why do you think they're hiring 86,000 weaponized IRS agents??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1189 on: August 15, 2022, 09:06:56 pm »

IMHO you are thinking very clearly @mystery-ak

Never forget this picture! It writes us a book!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago..updated
« Reply #1190 on: August 15, 2022, 09:07:10 pm »
TheLeoTerrell
@TheLeoTerrell
·
10m
Breaking news. The corrupt department of justice refused to release the search warrant affidavit to the public. I am not surprised.
Support the USO

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #1191 on: August 15, 2022, 09:07:26 pm »
No, not exaggerating at all. Exactly what has been on my mind as well.  They ARE going to declare martial law and cancel the elections.  I've had an eerie feeling for awhile that we weren't going to see another election.  That means Joe & Co. dictatorship??

nah. How many states would rebel? Half or better. That's a bad, bad play.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #1192 on: August 15, 2022, 09:08:27 pm »
berdie wrote (of a Trump indictment):
"The ramifications could be devasting and scary for the country."

No.
It could lead the way towards a (very carefully choosing my words) "Re-Constitution" of the [now corrupt] American government.

Of course, aggrieved Americans in the red/purple states will have to take "the initiative" here and "find the way" ahead (be it peaceful or... perhaps otherwise, not for me to say).

And so, once more, I will ask:
Is it nearing time for that New Continental Congress yet...?

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #1193 on: August 15, 2022, 09:08:52 pm »
Yes they want it to go that far @roamer_1 why do you think they're hiring 86,000 weaponized IRS agents??

86000 storm troopers couldn't take Kansas.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1194 on: August 15, 2022, 09:09:21 pm »
nah. How many states would rebel? Half or better. That's a bad, bad play.

Maybe so. But they are running out of options.

(They have to maintain their hold on power or it's all over for them and they know it!)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 09:13:27 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1195 on: August 15, 2022, 09:11:16 pm »
TheLeoTerrell
@TheLeoTerrell
·
10m
Breaking news. The corrupt department of justice refused to release the search warrant affidavit to the public. I am not surprised.

Why would anyone be surprised?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #1196 on: August 15, 2022, 09:11:59 pm »
Maybe so. But they are running out of options.

Balls to the wall is exactly the wrong move when you're running out of options.

Offline Hoodat

Re: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago...update
« Reply #1197 on: August 15, 2022, 09:13:10 pm »
BREAKING....Judge to keep Affidavit sealed.....damn them

Let's imagine for a moment that the person is a member of his Secret Service detail.  If this agent can't be trusted to act in good faith with the person he is sworn to protect, then how can he be trusted to protect his life?  Let's say a gunman approaches Trump on the street.  Will this agent risk his life to protect the President?  Or will he simply step aside and tell the gunman to have at it?

Trump needs to know he can count on the people around him.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1198 on: August 15, 2022, 09:14:10 pm »
TheLeoTerrell
@TheLeoTerrell
·
10m

It's not their call.  It is the judge's call.  He has a copy of the affidavit.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1199 on: August 15, 2022, 09:15:25 pm »
Balls to the wall is exactly the wrong move when you're running out of options.

I amended the post you responded to @roamer_1 They will do anything and everything they can. 

- J. R. R. Tolkien