Author Topic: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago  (Read 57505 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago
« Reply #1150 on: August 15, 2022, 02:15:03 pm »
Peter Strzok: ‘The American Public Should Trust’ the FBI in Mar-a-Lago Raid

Monday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” former FBI agent Peter Strzok weighed in on the department’s recent raid on former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home.

Trump described the raid as putting his home “under siege” in a move “that has never happened to a President of the United States before.”

Host Joe Scarborough asked Strzok if there was any reason the American people should not trust the FBI.

Strzok said that “the American public should trust what the FBI is doing” in seizing documents from Trump’s home.

“[A]bsolutely, the American public should trust what the FBI is doing,” Strzok advised.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/08/15/peter-strzok-the-american-public-should-trust-the-fbi-in-mar-a-lago-raid/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1151 on: August 15, 2022, 02:17:39 pm »
 :bigsilly: :bigsilly: :bigsilly: :bigsilly: :bigsilly: :bigsilly:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

« Reply #1152 on: August 15, 2022, 02:30:10 pm »
This from Strzok? Mr. loves “The Party’” more than America—as if he ever gave a second thought to the welfare of America, as he undermined and plotted the destruction of an incoming president within a powerful governmental law enforcement agency. It is to sneer and spit him in the eye (fade dramatic music).

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1153 on: August 15, 2022, 02:37:53 pm »
Peter Strzok: ‘The American Public Should Trust’ the FBI in Mar-a-Lago Raid

Literally the last person in the world I want to hear from about trusting the FBI.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #1154 on: August 15, 2022, 03:08:28 pm »
This from Strzok? Mr. loves “The Party’” more than America—as if he ever gave a second thought to the welfare of America, as he undermined and plotted the destruction of an incoming president within a powerful governmental law enforcement agency. It is to sneer and spit him in the eye (fade dramatic music).
Disgraced Guy's like him, who are booked to appear on MSNPMS, should really be working the french fryer at Mickey D'ds
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1155 on: August 15, 2022, 03:10:16 pm »
Disgraced Guy's like him, who are booked to appear on MSNPMS, should really be working the french fryer at Mickey D'ds

He should be someone's bunkmate at a maximum security penitentiary with 'FBI' tattooed on his ass.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1156 on: August 15, 2022, 03:19:58 pm »
He should be someone's bunkmate at a maximum security penitentiary with 'FBI' tattooed on his ass.

That works for me!   :beer:

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #1157 on: August 15, 2022, 03:20:07 pm »
Strzok on television...Bidens shopping with Hunter...it's the middle finger to America.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1158 on: August 15, 2022, 06:29:37 pm »
"Mark Levin goes SCORCHED EARTH on Deep-State RAID on Trump's Mar-a-Lago home— STOP and watch this 🔥" (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1559090745008689152

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1159 on: August 15, 2022, 06:34:27 pm »
"Mark Levin goes SCORCHED EARTH on Deep-State RAID on Trump's Mar-a-Lago home— STOP and watch this 🔥" (Video)

Yep! The fedgov has a LOT more lawyers and money than you do and the fact that you are innocent will never enter the equation once they decide to take you down.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1160 on: August 15, 2022, 06:46:49 pm »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1161 on: August 15, 2022, 06:52:33 pm »
toddstarnes
@toddstarnes

According to the Espionage Act, it is also illegal to LEAK documents. And somebody at the FBI or DOJ has been leaking to the press. So when can we expect the pre-dawn, guns-drawn raids to commence?

3:27 PM · Aug 14, 2022·Twitter Web App

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1162 on: August 15, 2022, 07:17:22 pm »

I could be wrong, but doesn't this require a judge to order the surrender of the passport??

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1163 on: August 15, 2022, 07:28:28 pm »
Strzok on television...Bidens shopping with Hunter...it's the middle finger to America.

It's more than the middle finger @DCPatriot  ....

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1164 on: August 15, 2022, 07:43:12 pm »

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1165 on: August 15, 2022, 07:49:35 pm »
Brett L. Tolman
@tolmanbrett
·35m

If true, this is an outrageous overreach. Passports can be ordered by a court seized once an individual is indicted based upon concerns they may be a flight risk. I have never seen passports seized pursuant to search warrant except where the target used fake passports.

Quote Tweet

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
· 1h

JUST IN - Trump says the FBI confiscated his passports during the raid at his Mar-A-Lago home in Florida.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1166 on: August 15, 2022, 07:51:48 pm »
I could be wrong, but doesn't this require a judge to order the surrender of the passport??

It wasn't "surrendered," it was STOLEN.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1167 on: August 15, 2022, 08:12:41 pm »
It wasn't "surrendered," it was STOLEN.

That was my point @Cyber Liberty

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1168 on: August 15, 2022, 08:13:44 pm »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec
·17m

They took Trump’s passports because all of this is building towards his indictment by Biden’s DOJ

Pay attention

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Online libertybele

« Reply #1170 on: August 15, 2022, 08:16:07 pm »

Of course they are going to indict him.  Does anyone doubt this??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline berdie

« Reply #1171 on: August 15, 2022, 08:26:29 pm »

I know I don't. The ramifications could be devasting and scary for the country.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1172 on: August 15, 2022, 08:30:39 pm »
Alleged Passport Seizure at Mar-a-Lago Could Undermine Trump’s Civil Rights

Joel B. Pollak15 Aug 202224
3:26

President Donald Trump’s claim that his “passports” were seized in the FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago last week could have major legal implications for any investigation into him: it could mean his Fourth Amendment rights were violated in the search.

As Breitbart News reported earlier Monday, former President Trump announced on Truth Social: “In the raid by the FBI of Mar-a-Lago, they stole my three Passports (one expired), along with everything else. This is an assault on a political opponent at a level never seen before in our Country. Third World!”

The unusual — and perhaps accidental — taking of Trump’s passports could mean that the Department of Justice (DOJ) would be unable to use at least some of the materials seized in the the raid in any prosecution of the former president. Already, it has risked violating his Sixth Amendment rights by seizing materials that may including privileged attorney-client communications, which are meant to be shielded from investigations.

The Fourth Amendment reads:

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/15/alleged-passport-seizure-at-mar-a-lago-could-undermine-trumps-civil-rights/
Support the USO

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #1173 on: August 15, 2022, 08:30:43 pm »

Yep. Complete with cuffs in front of the camera. And a show trial that will take years to win. Face it... If they can ball him up for this election, he'll be too old for the next.

And that looks to be the plan... taking his passports and all...

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1174 on: August 15, 2022, 08:34:39 pm »
The whole point of indicting DJT is their great hope that his supporters get violent. Any excuse for a crackdown.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org