Author Topic: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago  (Read 57494 times)

Offline corbe

Re: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago
« Reply #1050 on: August 12, 2022, 07:56:34 pm »

@Hoodat

I would LOVE to know what Cruz's honest personal opinion of that was. I would almost be willing to bet he loved it.

He had no qualms with Sabo's depiction of him, he commented on it at the time.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1051 on: August 12, 2022, 08:02:38 pm »
@Hoodat

Not to worry. Trump isn't like most former Presidents. He is a career businessman and multi-billionaire that has whole teams of lawyers on retainer.

They are trying to pick on someone that has the ability AND the will to fight back. He also has better lawyers.

I'm not so sure about that.  Trump had Giuliani as an attorney.  He was terrible.  If that's the kind of lawyers that comprise Trump's legal team, he's in trouble.  As for Trump being a multi-billionaire, I think that would be disputable.  Multi-millionaire, I think is more like it.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1052 on: August 12, 2022, 08:05:29 pm »
   He had no qualms with Sabo's depiction of him, he commented on it at the time.

I believe Cruz's comment was something to the effect that the one thing wrong with Sabo's picture of him, was that he didn't smoke cigarettes.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1054 on: August 12, 2022, 08:27:49 pm »
Exclusive: Warrant Shows DOJ, FBI Waited Several Days After Judge Approved to Conduct Mar-a-Lago Raid
Matthew Boyle
12 Aug 2022
Washington, DC

The warrant that authorized the search of former President Donald Trump’s residence at Mar-a-Lago shows it was issued by U.S. Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart on Aug. 5, 2022, at 12:12 p.m.—nearly three full days before the Justice Department and FBI conducted a raid to execute it.

The raid did not occur until the morning of Aug. 8, 2022, when federal agents from the FBI arrived at Mar-a-Lago to execute the search warrant. ... Breitbart
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1055 on: August 12, 2022, 08:47:24 pm »
Can this thread be locked and a new one started ----  it's reached the point where it's too time consuming to wade through the side discussions to find the subect of the thread.

@mystery-ak

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1056 on: August 12, 2022, 08:50:40 pm »
Can this thread be locked and a new one started ----  it's reached the point where it's too time consuming to wade through the side discussions to find the subect of the thread.

BREAKING>>FBI seized classified records from Mar-a-Lago during search of Trump residence
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Mod5

« Reply #1057 on: August 12, 2022, 09:56:07 pm »
Seems I am attacked by both a poster who calls me a name then by a moderator who rebukes me rather than that person when I called him out on it.

You guys I had though are better than that but are seemingly degrading into TOS.

@IsailedawayfromFR

I saw a personal attack.  I called it out.  But I should not have singled you out with a ping without a full investigation.  And for that I apologize.  Please accept my regrets.

To everyone, please no personal attacks.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1058 on: August 12, 2022, 10:33:50 pm »

@mystery-ak

Maybe we should lock it, and throw way the key.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

« Reply #1059 on: August 12, 2022, 10:37:11 pm »
   These things always seem to die a glorious, dignified death on their own, due to the passage of Time.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #1060 on: August 12, 2022, 10:51:32 pm »
   These things always seem to die a glorious, dignified death on their own, due to the passage of Time.

What other 'conclusion' did you expect?

Over a thousand posts on a fast-moving developing story that is to be litigated?

We've got at least a half-dozen lawyers and another half dozen who understand the politics of it.    :shrug:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline corbe

« Reply #1061 on: August 12, 2022, 11:35:15 pm »
What other 'conclusion' did you expect?

Over a thousand posts on a fast-moving developing story that is to be litigated?

We've got at least a half-dozen lawyers and another half dozen who understand the politics of it.    :shrug:

I expected nothing different @DCPatriot  TBR has always been a depository of Briefers thoughts on anything that matters to us. I love it.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #1062 on: August 13, 2022, 01:08:07 am »
Seems I am attacked by both a poster who calls me a name then by a moderator who rebukes me rather than that person when I called him out on it.

Hold on now... I did not call you a name. I called your comment a name, and rightly so... But I do not, as a matter of course, make it personal. Show me where I called !YOU! a name and I will happily and publicly apologize.

You guys I had though are better than that but are seemingly degrading into TOS.

I got the message, I do not belong here.

BYE

That is unfortunate.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1063 on: August 13, 2022, 01:21:34 am »
Please don't leave...

I second that @IsailedawayfromFR  -- don't leave

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1064 on: August 13, 2022, 01:33:50 am »
Please don't go

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline yodaspock

« Reply #1065 on: August 13, 2022, 05:28:48 pm »
iT'S A DONE DEAL, ALL DOCUMENTS WERE DECLASSIFED WILE HE WAS PRESIDENT VIA EXECUTIVE ORDER. TRUMP CHECKMATED THE DOJ THEY ARE GOING TO LOOK FOOLISH. It might be a good idea  for the DOJ to read these before executive orders before making them themselves look like a fool.

MORE INFO AT.

https://bongino.com/ep-1829-an-fbi-agent-blows-the-cover-off-the-mar-a-lago-raid

There is no administrative process requirements for the President to declassify documents. I other words it only requires a simple witness.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1066 on: August 13, 2022, 05:47:01 pm »
iT'S A DONE DEAL, ALL DOCUMENTS WERE DECLASSIFED WILE HE WAS PRESIDENT VIA EXECUTIVE ORDER. TRUMP CHECKMATED THE DOJ THEY ARE GOING TO LOOK FOOLISH. It might be a good idea  for the DOJ to read these before executive orders before making them themselves look like a fool.

MORE INFO AT.

https://bongino.com/ep-1829-an-fbi-agent-blows-the-cover-off-the-mar-a-lago-raid

There is no administrative process requirements for the President to declassify documents. I other words it only requires a simple witness.

I too posted and watched the Bongino video; however, it was my take that while they may have nothing, they are going to make it into something. They aren't adhering to any laws or protocol, otherwise, they wouldn't have orchestrated the raid on Mar A Lago.  They had gone through the documents at Mar A Lago months prior to the raid. The raid was for drama and to sensationalize the event and to plant whatever evidence they'll need to make their case stick.

Hillary had documents and they didn't raid her home. They want to prevent Trump from running in '24. Just my opinion @yodaspock

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #1067 on: August 13, 2022, 05:50:22 pm »
They want to prevent Trump from running in '24. Just my opinion

I think he's got dirt. Pretty substantial dirt. And I think it's probably the only reason he's alive right now.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1068 on: August 13, 2022, 06:25:56 pm »
Paul Sperry | FBI agents who raided Trump under criminal investigation by John Durham…

Posted by Kane on August 13, 2022 3:22 am

NEWS JUNKIES -- CHECK OUT OUR HOMEPAGE

DEVELOPING: Sources say the FBI agents and officials who were involved in the raid on former President Trump’s home work in the same CounterIntelligence Division of the FBI that investigated Trump in the Russiagate hoax and are actively under criminal investigation by Special Counsel John Durham for potentially abusing their power investigating Trump in the Russian fraud and therefore have a potential conflict of interest and should have been RECUSED from participating in this supposed “espionage” investigation at Mar-a-Lago.

more
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/paul-sperry-fbi-agents-who-raided-trump-under-criminal-investigation-by-john-durham/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1069 on: August 13, 2022, 06:37:40 pm »
Posted by Kane on August 13, 2022 3:22 am
DEVELOPING: Sources say the FBI agents and officials who were involved in the raid on former President Trump’s home work in the same CounterIntelligence Division of the FBI that investigated Trump in the Russiagate hoax and are actively under criminal investigation by Special Counsel John Durham for potentially abusing their power

This means they are scared.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #1070 on: August 13, 2022, 06:47:37 pm »

This means they are scared.

Nah, they will all be retired before durham does anything

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #1071 on: August 13, 2022, 08:18:22 pm »
Hold on now... I did not call you a name. I called your comment a name, and rightly so... But I do not, as a matter of course, make it personal. Show me where I called !YOU! a name and I will happily and publicly apologize.

That is unfortunate.

Come on, @roamer_1

Think Goodfellas:

Billy Batts: What, Jimmy??  Did I insult him?

Jimmy:  Yeah...you did...a little bit...a little bit!  You did!!  You did!!   

But my beef wasn't with you at all.  It was with whoever played "MOD 5" than morning.  Bush league bullshit!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline corbe

« Reply #1072 on: August 13, 2022, 08:38:15 pm »
   I followed it, @roamer_1 attacked his post, calling it HS.  @IsailedawayfromFR attacked a Briefer personably, calling him, or whatever pronoun that Mountain Man uses, HS. 
   I love them both as Briefers and they contribute so much here.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1073 on: August 13, 2022, 08:39:48 pm »

MORE INFO AT.

@vodaspock

You really believe they care about looking  stupid? ALL they care about is their "AUTHOR-A-TAY". They get to play dress up and carry automatic weapons like real soldiers,and almost never face anyone else that is armed.

They ARE "Cartman".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #1074 on: August 13, 2022, 08:52:33 pm »
   I followed it, @roamer_1 attacked his post, calling it HS.  @IsailedawayfromFR attacked a Briefer personably, calling him, or whatever pronoun that Mountain Man uses, HS. 
   I love them both as Briefers and they contribute so much here.

No.  Actually, @IsailedawayfromFR provided a much longer back and forth than any of us do with @roamer_1
because well, he's an 'unmovable' force. 

Those who have been around since "The Arrival" know not to 'waste' the effort.  It's best to agree to disagree.

Now, Isailedaway knows too! It should have ended there. It WOULD have ended there. 

...only 005 showed up.