Author Topic: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago  (Read 60601 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago
« Reply #1000 on: August 12, 2022, 12:12:11 am »
No, but it happens thousands of times a day.

@Cyber Liberty

I see. Laws for thee and me,but not our Masters.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1001 on: August 12, 2022, 12:32:52 am »
Yeah...Brian Kilmeade in the morning...in the evening...at suppertime!!   

Did you notice though that presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard is hosting Tucker Carlson on Friday night??

She was great last night in a guest segment.

Now I'm seeing a segment on Alien Secrets on Fox America where you can watch in exchange for a small fee.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1002 on: August 12, 2022, 01:00:14 am »
@Cyber Liberty

I see. Laws for thee and me,but not our Masters.

Perzackly, @sneakypete.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1004 on: August 12, 2022, 02:20:47 am »
I think the answers to all of this can be found at the bottom of Al Capone's vault.
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

« Reply #1005 on: August 12, 2022, 02:24:37 am »
    This time Tucker opens it, and millions will be enthralled.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1008 on: August 12, 2022, 12:57:23 pm »
No nukes in Melania's shoe closet, thankfully.
Nuclear MAGA Poso ☢️
@JackPosobiec
You know they are just saying it's nuclear codes so they can redact it and say they can't ever reveal what the raid was about
11:31 PM · Aug 11, 2022·

John Cardillo
@johncardillo
WOW, DOJ and its cronies are slow dripping a moronic narrative that Trump *might* have stolen nuclear docs to give to Putin. And DOJ was so "concerned" about this they waited 18 months to act, and coincidentally only did so a week after Trump endorsed candidates swept primaries.
8:45 AM · Aug 12, 2022

Sharyl Attkisson🕵️‍♂️
@SharylAttkisson
It's entirely possible that Trump, knowing his adversaries have tried to arrest and even frame him for yrs, squirreled away a top secret nuclear document, intentionally hoarded it in a personal stash for some reason & made sure not to keep the stash hidden from Secret Service.
8:39 AM · Aug 12, 2022·

Sharyl Attkisson🕵️‍♂️
@SharylAttkisson
Considering recent proven history, with FBI attorney doctoring document (for example) & FBI using false political opp research to pursue a criminal case against him, it's also sadly possible that any sensitive doc, if found on his premises, was planted there by his adversaries.
8:43 AM · Aug 12, 2022·

Sharyl Attkisson🕵️‍♂️
@SharylAttkisson
That's the problem with the same conflicted agencies conducting ongoing investigations of the same political opponent they've falsified info about and tried to frame in the past. If they say they found something, it's going to be difficult for half of US to believe.
8:44 AM · Aug 12, 2022·
« Last Edit: August 12, 2022, 01:08:09 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #1009 on: August 12, 2022, 12:58:54 pm »
No personal attacks, @IsailedawayfromFR
I believe a person is defined by what he says, not true?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #1010 on: August 12, 2022, 01:00:31 pm »
Their narrative is the former POTUS stole nuclear documents to give to Putin?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1011 on: August 12, 2022, 01:10:58 pm »
Trump calls for ‘immediate release’ of Mar-a-Lago search warrant, says lawyers won’t oppose DOJ move
by Chloe Folmar - 08/12/22 7:16 AM ET

Former President Trump late Thursday called for the release of the warrant allowing the FBI to raid his Mar-a-Lago home earlier this week.

“Release the Documents Now!” he wrote on his social media platform Truth Social.

Trump’s comments came hours after Attorney General Merrick Garland said that the Justice Department had moved to unseal the warrant.

The former president’s Mar-a-Lago residence was searched by the FBI on Monday, possibly to find classified information that the former president had illegally brought home after the end of his time in office.

Trump said he was “encouraging” the immediate release of documents related to the FBI search of his home, adding that he wanted the public to see the warrant despite its being written by “radical left Democrats.”

“Not only will I not oppose the release of documents related to the unAmerican, unwarranted, and unnecessary raid and break-in of my home in Palm Beach, Florida, Mar-a-Lago, I am going a step further by ENCOURAGING the immediate release of those documents,” he wrote.

“Even though they have been drawn up by radical left Democrats and possible future political opponents, who have a strong and powerful vested interest in attacking me, much as they have done for the last 6 years…” the former president added.

Shortly after Garland’s announcement on Thursday, a judge set a 3 p.m. deadline for Trump and his lawyers to oppose the move to unseal the warrant.

The Justice Department has not yet shared information explaining the reasoning behind the search, and many in addition to Trump are calling for the release of the search warrant to the public.

Garland said that he signed off on the move but did not provide further information on the reasoning behind the raid.

“Federal law, long-standing department rules and our ethical obligations prevent me from providing further details as to the basis of the search at this time,” Garland said.

The raid took place following a summer of public hearings arranged by the House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/3598033-trump-calls-for-immediate-release-of-mar-a-lago-search-warrant-says-lawyers-wont-oppose-doj-move/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1012 on: August 12, 2022, 01:12:57 pm »
Donald Trump Mocks Claim He Had Classified Documents on Nuclear Weapons at Mar-a-Lago

President Donald Trump on Friday ridiculed a report suggesting he had classified documents about nuclear weapons at his home at Mar-a-Lago, which prompted the FBI raid on Monday.

Nuclear weapons issue is a Hoax, just like Russia, Russia, Russia was a Hoax, two Impeachments were a Hoax, the Mueller investigation was a Hoax, and much more,” Trump wrote on social media.

The Washington Post cited “people familiar with the investigation,” who claimed the FBI was searching Trump’s home for “classified documents relating to nuclear weapons.”

No other details were provided.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/12/donald-trump-mocks-claim-he-had-classified-documents-on-nuclear-weapons-at-mar-a-lago/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Kamaji

« Reply #1013 on: August 12, 2022, 01:15:55 pm »
Donald Trump Mocks Claim He Had Classified Documents on Nuclear Weapons at Mar-a-Lago

President Donald Trump on Friday ridiculed a report suggesting he had classified documents about nuclear weapons at his home at Mar-a-Lago, which prompted the FBI raid on Monday.

Nuclear weapons issue is a Hoax, just like Russia, Russia, Russia was a Hoax, two Impeachments were a Hoax, the Mueller investigation was a Hoax, and much more,” Trump wrote on social media.

The Washington Post cited “people familiar with the investigation,” who claimed the FBI was searching Trump’s home for “classified documents relating to nuclear weapons.”

No other details were provided.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/12/donald-trump-mocks-claim-he-had-classified-documents-on-nuclear-weapons-at-mar-a-lago/

Most likely what this is about is that when Trump met NK's Kim Jong Un, KJU wrote on a cocktail napkin "we have 20 nukes we can drop on you" and slid it over to Trump (who, of course, laughed inside), and Trump kept that napkin as a memento of NK's ridiculousness.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1014 on: August 12, 2022, 01:19:23 pm »
Most likely what this is about is that when Trump met NK's Kim Jong Un, KJU wrote on a cocktail napkin "we have 20 nukes we can drop on you" and slid it over to Trump (who, of course, laughed inside), and Trump kept that napkin as a memento of NK's ridiculousness.

You may have nailed it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1015 on: August 12, 2022, 01:20:15 pm »
That's the most likely scenario, @Kamaji   :laugh:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1016 on: August 12, 2022, 01:26:26 pm »
DOJ sought documents from Mar-a-Lago labeled 'special access,' more classified than 'top secret': Report
by Victor I. Nava, Overnight News Editor |
 | August 12, 2022 12:26 AM

The documents sought by the FBI from former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate this week included material designated "special access," a label reserved for information even more classified than “top secret,” according to reports.

The classified information that Justice Department officials believe Trump took with him to his West Palm Beach, Florida, home after leaving the White House last year was so sensitive that authorities wanted to take it into possession immediately, according to the reports.

Sources familiar with the investigation told ABC News and the New York Times that the DOJ and the FBI were looking for material labeled “special access,” which is a designation reserved for documents accessible only by those with the highest-level security clearances. The reports indicate that sensitive documents, related to some of the most highly classified U.S. programs, had national security implications, and government officials expressed concern that allowing the materials to remain at Mar-a-Lago could leave them vulnerable to foreign adversaries seeking to acquire them.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/doj-documents-mar-a-lago-special-access
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1017 on: August 12, 2022, 01:29:12 pm »
FBI found several classified documents in Trump Mar-a-Lago raid: Report
by Cami Mondeaux, Breaking News Reporter |
 | August 12, 2022 08:51 AM

FBI agents found several classified documents during their search of former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago residence, with some documents being considered the highest level of classification, according to reports.

Investigators discovered "boxes everywhere" in at least two areas of Trump's home, including his personal office and in a storage room near the pool, FBI agents told NewsNation. Some of these boxes contained sensitive material that may be so secret it's unknown if investigators will ever publicly disclose what information was found.

Some of the documents that were recovered may have been related to classified nuclear weapons documents, sources told the Washington Post Thursday night.

It’s not clear what kind of information agents thought may have been included in the boxes taken from the White House or whether these documents were recovered, but experts told the outlet the unusual search points to deep concerns that the sensitive information could fall into the wrong hands.

Information on nuclear weapons materials is highly sensitive and is only given to top government officials, according to experts. If the FBI thought that information was located inside the Mar-a-Lago home, that could potentially explain why agents acted with urgency to execute a warrant.

“If that is true, it would suggest that material residing unlawfully at Mar-a-Lago may have been classified at the highest classification level,” David Laufman, former chief of the Justice Department’s counterintelligence section, told the outlet. “If the FBI and the Department of Justice believed there were top secret materials still at Mar-a-Lago, that would lend itself to greater ‘hair-on-fire’ motivation to recover that material as quickly as possible.”

Trump denied the nuclear report, calling the assumption a "hoax."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fbi-found-several-classified-documents-in-mar-a-lago-raid-report
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1018 on: August 12, 2022, 01:30:17 pm »
Sources familiar with the investigation told ABC News and the New York Times ...
Of course that's who they'd tell - a "news" organization gullible enough (and Trump-hating enough) to accept it as truth.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1019 on: August 12, 2022, 01:32:11 pm »
Even three days into this, I stand by my wish that these 30+ members of what likely is Garland's Khaki Brigade within the FBI should be held criminally liable for this raid. 

Using the excuse of "Just Taking Orders" doesn't cut it  in an armed political hit job. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1020 on: August 12, 2022, 01:34:04 pm »
The FBI has released proof of finding the nuclear code at Trump’s home. The code was 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,P

:silly:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1021 on: August 12, 2022, 01:34:18 pm »
The documents sought by the FBI from former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate this week included material designated "special access," a label reserved for information even more classified than “top secret,” according to reports.

There is no law against a private citizen having classified documents in his/her possession.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1022 on: August 12, 2022, 01:41:44 pm »
Investigators discovered "boxes everywhere" in at least two areas of Trump's home, including his personal office and in a storage room near the pool, FBI agents told NewsNation.

So much for the FBI not being able to comment on an ongoing investigation.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1023 on: August 12, 2022, 01:55:05 pm »
FBI found several classified documents in Trump Mar-a-Lago raid: Report
by Cami Mondeaux, Breaking News Reporter |
 | August 12, 2022 08:51 AM

FBI agents found several classified documents during their search of former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago residence, with some documents being considered the highest level of classification, according to reports.

Investigators discovered "boxes everywhere" in at least two areas of Trump's home, including his personal office and in a storage room near the pool, FBI agents told NewsNation. Some of these boxes contained sensitive material that may be so secret it's unknown if investigators will ever publicly disclose what information was found.

Some of the documents that were recovered may have been related to classified nuclear weapons documents, sources told the Washington Post Thursday night.

It’s not clear what kind of information agents thought may have been included in the boxes taken from the White House or whether these documents were recovered, but experts told the outlet the unusual search points to deep concerns that the sensitive information could fall into the wrong hands.

Information on nuclear weapons materials is highly sensitive and is only given to top government officials, according to experts. If the FBI thought that information was located inside the Mar-a-Lago home, that could potentially explain why agents acted with urgency to execute a warrant.

“If that is true, it would suggest that material residing unlawfully at Mar-a-Lago may have been classified at the highest classification level,” David Laufman, former chief of the Justice Department’s counterintelligence section, told the outlet. “If the FBI and the Department of Justice believed there were top secret materials still at Mar-a-Lago, that would lend itself to greater ‘hair-on-fire’ motivation to recover that material as quickly as possible.”

Trump denied the nuclear report, calling the assumption a "hoax."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fbi-found-several-classified-documents-in-mar-a-lago-raid-report

ROFLMAO!!!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1024 on: August 12, 2022, 01:59:00 pm »
ROFLMAO!!!

That's It Orange Man!!!!!!!!!!!

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.