Author Topic: Herschel Walker targeted in campaign ad using ex-wife’s accusations: ‘He was gonna blow my brains ou  (Read 264 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
August 8, 2022 2:12pm EDT
Herschel Walker targeted in campaign ad using ex-wife’s accusations: ‘He was gonna blow my brains out’
Herschel Walker is the Republican Senate nominee running against incumber Democrat Sen. Raphael Warnock
By Stephen Sorace | Fox News

An Anti-Trump GOP group targeted Herschel Walker, the Republican Senate nominee in Georgia, with a new campaign ad that uses soundbites of his ex-wife accusing him of threatening to shoot her and other violent acts while they were married.

The Republican Accountability Project released a 30-second ad that begins with footage of Walker’s football career when a narrator says: "Do you think you know Herschel Walker? Well, think again."

"Listen to what his ex-wife had to say about him," the narrator says before the ad cuts to Walker’s ex-wife Cindy DeAngelis Grossman, who then describes alleged threats Walker made against her.

"His eyes would become very evil," Grossman says. "The guns and knives. I got into a few choking things with him."

She then says: "The first time he held the gun to my head, he held the gun to my temple and said he was gonna blow my brains out."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/herschel-walker-targeted-campaign-ad-using-ex-wifes-accusations-gonna-blow-my-brains-out
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

This is the candidate the Georgia GOP wanted.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-