Author Topic: BREAKING: Beto just got run out of Rockdale, Texas  (Read 467 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: BREAKING: Beto just got run out of Rockdale, Texas
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2022, 06:29:55 pm »
Reminds of the days when Ted Kennedy's Carpenter Union goons would beat up Romney supporters outside the 1994 Massachusetts US Senate race debates.

The genius of the Limousine Liberal Wokesters is that they avoid spontaneous crowds.  Their meets-n-greets with the unwashed masses are staged, arranged events with pre-selected supporters.

Count how many seconds it takes one of Fauxcohontas' aides to pull her away from a reporter asking confrontational questions.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2022, 06:30:30 pm »
Well, looks like the DEMS won't be able to cheat in Rockdale.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2022, 06:31:37 pm »
:mauslaff:

Offline berdie

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2022, 07:24:24 pm »
That's hysterical!!!

Not a big crowd...but pretty effective. happy77

I had to look to see where Rockdale is. Not too far from Austin. Even more better!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2022, 07:27:35 pm by berdie »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2022, 09:42:53 pm »
Just received this note from our Republican County Chair:

Good morning.  A man came to the Headquarters yesterday with a letter addressed to his mother that he received from Beto O'Rourke's campaign.  There was a Texas Voter Registration  Application for his mother to complete and send to the Walker County Voter Registrar.  His mother died "10" years ago!!  It had his address and he and his wife only moved to Huntsville in May, 2021; therefore, his mother never knew this address.  If you receive any mail from Election Mail Service, P.O. Box 6492, Austin, TX 78762 open it and if it is from this campaign with a Voter Registration Application of someone that you do not know or is deceased please let me know.  Have a blessed day.

BEWARE!!!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline verga

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2022, 01:28:07 pm »
 :bkmk:
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2022, 01:42:20 pm »
I guess I am getting too old for this, but this seems a bit uncivil to me.  I don't think the loud metallic music with profanity and the "bitch a** mother***rs" are a very good look for Republicans.

I hope Abbott distances himself from this.