Author Topic: CBS Sunday Morning Trots Out The Weather Witches: Floods, Heat, And Fires, Oh My!  (Read 310 times)

rebewranger

WRITTEN BY KEVIN TOBER ON AUG 8, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

CBS Sunday Morning Trots Out The Weather Witches: Floods, Heat, And Fires, Oh My!

sunday am clipMost people watch morning television news shows to get the weather, traffic, and other news they need to know to get started with their day.

They don’t want climate-change fearmongering.

This is especially true on Sunday mornings when most Americans want to enjoy their last day off before they go back to work on Monday. [bold, links added]

Apparently, CBS Sunday Morning anchor Jane Pauley doesn’t care, as she started off her program with news that the “possibility of worldwide societal collapse or even eventual human extinction isn’t out of the question” because of “climate change.”

https://climatechangedispatch.com/cbs-sunday-morning-trots-out-the-weather-witches-floods-heat-and-fires-oh-my/

rebewranger

:3:   8bs8

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I don't care when the next Ice Age begins or when Global Sea Rise will make me homeless.  I need to know what to wear for clothing that morning

Is the high temperature going to be 55F or is the wind chill going to be -50F?  I'd look silly wearing a snowsuit to the beach in August.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.