Author Topic: Report: ‘Liz Cheney Is Ready to Lose’ After Allying Herself with Democrats  (Read 1141 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: ‘Liz Cheney Is Ready to Lose’ After Allying Herself with Democrats

Wendell Husebø 8 Aug 2022

Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) claimed in a New York Times interview Sunday that she is still a Wyoming Republican even after allying herself with the Democrats on the partisan January 6 Committee, gun control measures, and globalist foreign policy.

“If the cost of standing up for the Constitution is losing the House seat, then that’s a price I’m willing to pay,” she said in the interview.

Cheney has no interest in changing her political affiliation, she also told the publication. “I’m a Republican,” she said before warning the Republican party “is continuing to drive itself in a ditch.” She added, “I think it’s going to take several cycles if it can be healed.”

Not everyone agrees with Cheney’s political position. “She’s so in bed with the Democrats, with Pelosi and with all them people,” Casper resident Bruce Hitt explained to the Times.

Cheney’s alliance with the establishment extends to the partisan January 6 Committee, which has sought to investigate the January 6 incident without focusing on the alleged FBI informants at the Capitol. Cheney is one of ten Republicans who voted to impeach former President Donald Trump. If she loses the August 16 primary, only two or three pro-impeachment Republicans will remain in office.

“Can I cuss?” one voter responded to CNN when asked last weekend about Cheney’s role on the partisan January 6 committee. “She’s done us dirty,” the voter explained. “Look at how she’s done Trump. I’m a Trump fan.”

Cheney’s alliance with Democrats and fixation on Trump caused the Wyoming Republican Party in 2021 to excommunicate their representative from the state in which she is no longer recognized as a Republican. Since then, Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA), Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX), and former Wyoming Rep. Barbara Cubin have all endorsed Cheney’s competitor, Trump-endorsed Harriet Hageman.

Hageman, a local attorney and America First advocate, is leading in the polls by about 30 points and is predicted to win the highly contested GOP open primary. “The big story is Liz Cheney is going to get beat,” Brad Coker, managing director of the polling firm Mason-Dixon Polling & Strategy, said, reflecting on a primary poll released in June. “That’s a foregone conclusion.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/midterm-election/2022/08/08/liz-cheney-ready-lose-allying-herself-democrats/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
MSNBC is hiring.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Report: ‘Liz Cheney Is Ready to Lose’ After Allying Herself with Democrats

I ain't buying it. She has lived a life of privilege and has had everything she has ever wanted just handed to her,and we are supposed to believe this pampered bitch is willing to sacrifice the privileges she was born into all of a sudden?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
MSNBC is hiring.
Boy she sure would fit in at The View, I bet the harpies there would even go with adding a seat for a Trump hater like Lizard.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/1556665313864957953
Obviously the Harridan sees her self as a Martyr, while everyone else sees her as Judas.....who do ya think will pay the 30 pieces of silver?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2022, 08:27:57 pm by GtHawk »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Never forget:  Cheney's first contributions this election came from the RNCC.  Murkowski's first checks came with 7 digits from the RNSC.  Both are the contribution money arms of the RNC.

Never, ever, ever, ever send a dime to the RNC.  Don't use a clearing house, either.  Send your money to the individual candidates directly, it's the only way to be sure you're not funding the RINOs.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Cyber:
"Never, ever, ever, ever send a dime to the RNC"

I never, ever, ever, ever did.

The ONLY candidate I EVER donated money to was Patrick J. Buchanan.

But I will give no more, ever again, to anyone.

Offline dfwgator

Something to keep in mind. That Dick Cheney ad doesn't run without Ronna Romney McDaniel's approval.

Offline libertybele

Something to keep in mind. That Dick Cheney ad doesn't run without Ronna Romney McDaniel's approval.

So, if I am understanding you correctly, Ronna personally has to approve all GOP advertisements??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Why is that? Millions of commercials for GOP are run every election season.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline MajorClay

Excellent!!!

Online cato potatoe

I have to wonder how long Wyoming will remain GOP.  The population is sparse, and dems are infiltrating the resort areas like they did in Park City, Sun Valley, and Colorado.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I have to wonder how long Wyoming will remain GOP.  The population is sparse, and dems are infiltrating the resort areas like they did in Park City, Sun Valley, and Colorado.

@cato potatoe

It will probably take at least another two years before the whole left coast turns into tent city/welfare states that either speak gibberish or Spanish,so it probably won't happen until then.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Oh come on lol. She is just worried about the optics of almost nobody showing up, and the ones that do show up booing her. This is a pathetic excuse. https://t.co/hv8MMauTJE— Shem Horne (@Shem_Infinite) August 13, 2022

.@RepLizCheney reportedly is not able to campaign for re-election at open, public events in Wyoming because of threats to her safety.
This, in the United States of America, folks.   Think about that.— David Axelrod (@davidaxelrod) August 12, 2022

Offline verga

Boy she sure would fit in at The View, I bet the harpies there would even go with adding a seat for a Trump hater like Lizard.
And they would say she is the "opposing" view.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.