Author Topic: Naming it the Inflation Reduction Act was false advertising  (Read 383 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Naming it the Inflation Reduction Act was false advertising
« on: August 08, 2022, 01:59:06 pm »
August 8, 2022
Naming it the Inflation Reduction Act was false advertising
By Olivia Murray

On Sunday, the United States Senate passed what was imprudently named the Inflation Reduction Act—with Kamala Harris breaking the tie, literally snickering as she condemned America to further economic carnage, and working-class citizens to utter financial strangulation. See the video below:

JUST IN - U.S. Senate passes $340 billion "Inflation Reduction" Act. Kamala Harris casts tie-breaking vote.pic.twitter.com/C5Dc63U94r
    — Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) August 7, 2022

Writing for Forbes, Kelly Anne Smith described the legislation as a “slimmed down Build Back Better bill,” and said:

According to the Congressional Budget Office (CBO), a federal agency that provides budget and economic information to Congress, the bill would barely make a dent on inflation in the near term—and could even nudge it upward.

Could. Yeah, okay. For goodness’ sake, even Bernie Sanders said it wouldn’t lower inflation.

BERNIE SANDERS: The “so-called Inflation Reduction Act...will, in fact, have a minimal impact on inflation.”pic.twitter.com/gE9H2cJIgg
    — RNC Research (@RNCResearch) August 7, 2022

So what does a “slimmed down” version of Build Back Better environmental communism with a $739 billion price tag look like? Well, it provides for the hiring of 87,000 new agents for a weaponized Internal Revenue Service, includes provisions that will advance economic death at the altar of “planet-heating emissions” and the World Economic Forum, and The Wilderness Society said it is, “the most important climate bill in history by a huge margin[.]”

Interesting to note is that the mockingbird media—nothing more than a propaganda machine at the behest of the Democrat-Marxists driving the country into the ground—referred to the bill as the Inflation Reduction Act, but only until it passed. Now the headlines read:

Senate passes $739bn healthcare and climate bill after months of wrangling

Senate passes Democrats’ sweeping health care and climate bill

U.S. Senate approves bill to fight climate change, cut drug costs in win for Biden

Senate Democrats passed an election-year economic bill package focused on climate, taxes and health care with a tie-breaking vote from Vice President Kamala Harris.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/08/naming_it_the_inflation_reduction_act_was_false_advertising.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Naming it the Inflation Reduction Act was false advertising
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2022, 02:15:07 pm »
The unwashed deplorable masses are not as dumb as the elites think they are.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2022, 02:15:30 pm »
And Republicans will wonder how Democrat campaign coffers suddenly ended up getting filled over the next three months.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2022, 02:58:56 pm »
And Republicans will wonder how Democrat campaign coffers suddenly ended up getting filled over the next three months.

:thumbsup:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2022, 03:10:37 pm »
It should be known as *Dems ‘Income Reduction Act’*....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2022, 10:27:52 pm »
"Naming it the Inflation Reduction Act was false advertising"

How many new laws passed by Congress over the last 25 years - even when the Republicans had control -- have proven to be anything but 180 degrees the opposite of what they're purported to be...?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2022, 10:36:28 pm »
Like Bush '43's "Smaller Government and No Nation Building Act"?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.