Author Topic: Elon Musk gives scalding take on Biden’s push to free Brittney Griner  (Read 382 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
New York Post by  Patrick Reilly 8/6/2022

Elon Musk questioned President Joe Biden’s ongoing effort to release WNBA star Brittney Griner from a Russian prison while thousands are locked up in the US for the same offense.

Griner was sentenced to nine years in Russia for cannabis possession and Musk noted others locked up on American soil aren’t getting the same attention from the White House.

“If the president is working so hard to free someone who is in jail in Russia for some weed, shouldn’t we free people in America?” the Tesla CEO asked on an episode of the “Full Send” podcast this week.

“There are people in jail in America for the same stuff. Shouldn’t we free them too? My opinion is that people should not be in jail for non-violent drug crimes.”

Marijuana possession is still illegal at the federal level, fully legalized for recreational use in 19 states and decriminalized in 18 others.

More: https://nypost.com/2022/08/06/elon-musk-gives-scalding-take-on-bidens-push-to-free-brittney-griner/

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Let's be brutally honest.  The ONLY REASON Griner is being sought after for return to the USA is because she is black, and a champion of the anti America movement.  She has made her hatred quite overt in regard to America.  And now, the arrogant, ignorant b*tch wants the USA she condemns to come to her rescue.  I say let her serve her time.

But we all know that the CCP puppet, Wrecking Ball Joe will give up God knows what for her return.  This is Bergdahl 2.0 on steroids!!!  And why not, the Bergdahl nonsense was a great success for Obama.  Men died to find and rescue that maggot, but Obama bringing Bergdahl home and giving up I believe five highly placed terrorists was heralded as a great accomplishment.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2022, 06:48:36 am by jafo2010 »