Author Topic: Liz Cheney Sinks to a New Low, This Time About Ron DeSantis  (Read 1729 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Liz Cheney Sinks to a New Low, This Time About Ron DeSantis
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2022, 11:48:45 pm »
Surely, by now Ms. Cheney realizes she's going to lose her seat in Congress.

The question...
What is she anglin' FOR...?
She would fit right in with the FBI. They are every bit as seditious and outlaw as she is, if not more.
And they both exist to find something/anything on Trump or his supporters. Even if they have to do it themselves.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2022, 12:07:39 am »
Surely, by now Ms. Cheney realizes she's going to lose her seat in Congress.

The question...
What is she anglin' FOR...?

She hates Trump beyond any sense of rationality. She's worse than alot of Dems. Now she's after DeSantis.

Something is definitely not right. She can try and pass this off as trying to defend the GOP from the 'MAGA' crowd, but this seems deeper. Like she's afraid and doesn't want certain things exposed.

I watched her on the Sunday shows for years. Smart and articulate defender of conservatism. Now she's shrill, unhinged and irrational to the point of desperation.

There's way more to this than meets the eye.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2022, 01:05:01 am »
It might be hard to tell, but she is getting more shrill.
Folks don't like shrill. They'll walk away.
Which leaves her becoming even more shrill to maintain attention...

Which will not end well.

I demure...it will end very well for America.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2022, 01:08:18 am »
I demure...it will end very well for America.

point taken.  :beer:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2022, 05:04:31 am »
Cheney may well win her primary.  She is running against four others.  If they split the vote, she wins.

And don't think for a moment the elite will not FIX her election, just like Biden's.  Even if she wins by 0.1%, or one tenth of one percent, she wins.

And for all but the deaf and blind, she intends to run in 2024.  Daddy with his billions will see to it she does better than good ole Jeb Bush did in 2016.  He spent $100 million to get 1%.  She believes she will do better, and I believe there is a strong chance one of these clowns runs as a 3rd party candidate, drawing away from Trump's totals, or DeSantis should Trump decide not to run.

If she and/or Kinzinger run in 2024, 3rd party, they might just knock Trump off with a 4%+ total that takes him out of the running in what will be a close election.  Both have made their loyalties clear.  I just do not see Trump becoming POTUS.

Part of it may well be the AMERICAN STATE NATIONAL movement.  I know Trump is supportive of it all.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2022, 05:11:16 am »
Also significant is comparing what happened when Lincoln first came to office.  Three other men ran against Lincoln, all of them received Electoral College votes.  Two Dems ran against each other and split the Dem vote, making it possible for Lincoln to win with but 34% of the Electoral Vote.  It can happen again, this time the Dems being the victor.

Anyone that believes the calvary is on the way, as Larry Kudlow often claims, don't hold your breath.  These traitors will resort to any step necessary to keep Trump out.  And honestly, they got away with cheating in 2020, what is to stop them from doing a repeat?  Literally!!!  NOTHING!!!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2022, 02:42:29 pm »
I am hoping she is so radioactive that she just has to go home and live on daddy's ranch.

@roamer_1

Not a chance. She is going to end up drawing a 6 figure annual salary from some DC law firm to peddle influence.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2022, 10:30:20 pm »
Bonchie:
"If Rep. Liz Cheney were trying to prove she’s the worst GOP politician in decades, what would she be doing differently?"

Wait. Hold on a minute.
Haven't you ever heard of a guy named Romney...?