Author Topic: Nikki Haley on 2024: ‘Sometimes It Takes a Woman’  (Read 494 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nikki Haley on 2024: ‘Sometimes It Takes a Woman’
« on: August 07, 2022, 05:49:49 pm »
Jeff Poor 7 Aug 2022

On this week’s broadcast of FNC’s “Fox News Sunday,” former ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley, discussed what could happen in the 2024 presidential election.

She was asked by host Mike Emanuel about former President Donald Trump’s prospects before addressing her own, saying that “sometimes it takes a woman.”

“Well, I think President Trump will decide for himself if he wants to run again,” she said. “And the January 6 [committee] has been a biased committee from the start without anyone pushing back on any of the information they have. So it’s very hard for Americans to trust it. What I will tell you is, look, if there’s a place for me, I look at the craziness in the world, I look at what’s happening with this woke culture and our schools wanting our kids to decide their gender, I look at the fact that we’ve got men playing women’s sports, I look at the fact that we got our military focused on gender pronoun classes. What I will tell you is we need to snap out of it. This is absolute craziness. We’ve got enemies trying to come after us, and America has been naive, it’s been weak, and it’s been asleep at the wheel.”

“I’m just saying, sometimes, it takes a woman,” Haley continued. “And Margaret Thatcher said if you want something said, ask a man. If you want something done, ask a woman. We should not take our eyes off of 2022. If we don’t win in 2022, there won’t be a 2024. So we need to stay humble, disciplined and win that. And then if there’s a place for me, I’ve never lost a race, I’m not going to start now. We’ll see what happens, and we’ll go forward.

But we need to get America strong again. We need to start focusing on our foreign policy in a way we haven’t done in a while, and we’re going to need to focus on it for the next 20 years. We need to bring sanity back to our domestic policy. And we need to start fighting for Americans again — fighting for their wallets, fighting for their children’s education, fighting for opportunities, and making sure we get back on track. I’ll do whatever I can to make that happen.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/08/07/nikki-haley-on-2024-sometimes-it-takes-woman/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Nikki Haley on 2024: ‘Sometimes It Takes a Woman’
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2022, 05:55:06 pm »
We should not take our eyes off of 2022. If we don’t win in 2022, there won’t be a 2024. So we need to stay humble, disciplined and win that.

She's right about that!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2022, 06:34:55 pm »
Sorry Nikki, that kind of woke crap automatically removes you from consideration.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2022, 07:17:58 pm »
“And Margaret Thatcher said if you want something said, ask a man. If you want something done, ask a woman."

I couldn't help but notice Haley didn't give examples of her accomplishments --- other than she's never lost a race  :pondering:

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2022, 07:18:36 pm »
The more never Trumpers that run to split the Never Trumper vote, the better.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2022, 11:13:55 pm »
Nikki Haley on 2024: ‘Sometimes It Takes a Woman’

... but it will NEVER take you, Ms. Haley.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2022, 12:01:15 am »
She's right about that!

Absolutely!!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2022, 12:03:21 am »
The more never Trumpers that run to split the Never Trumper vote, the better.
@dfwgator

Are you excepting PM's   

Hypothetical situation, huh? All right, I’m standing on the street corner, and Mrs. Grey there comes up and propositions me. She says if I come home with her, for $5 she’ll put on an exhibition with a Shetland pony.........
« Last Edit: August 08, 2022, 12:06:14 am by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.