Author Topic: Cardin: If You Paid Your Taxes, ‘You Should Want’ to Have 87,000 More IRS Agents  (Read 2911 times)

Offline Hoodat

That is worrying enough.  But now that the White House promises that with all these new agents the number of audits for people making less than $400k won't increase, my worrying has increased exponentially.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

And if that graphic isn't disturbing enough, now try to imagine how many of those 87,000 the democrats are going to physically weaponize with actual...weapons.

Offline mountaineer

Given the difficulty the private sector has had finding workers in the past year, maybe the IRS won't get 87,000 job applicants.  :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Given the difficulty the private sector has had finding workers in the past year, maybe the IRS won't get 87,000 job applicants.  :pondering:

The only way they'll get that many is if they get rid of drug testing of applicants.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

The only way they'll get that many is if they get rid of drug testing of applicants.
Yeah, that and any semblance of a literacy requirement.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline roamer_1

This OP is a fallacy. NOBODY WANTS 87000 more IRS agents.

*NOBODY*

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This OP is a fallacy. NOBODY WANTS 87000 more IRS agents.

*NOBODY*

Well, the utterer of that was a GD lying Democrat, so what do we expect?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Polly Ticks

That was redundant and repetitive!
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That was redundant and repetitive!

I work at the Department of Redundancy Department.   :cool:
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

I work at the Department of Redundancy Department.   :cool:

I took it as emphasis.  :shrug:

Offline Killer Clouds

DCP = lying hypocrite.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Was that plagiarized from Prince/King John (taxes)or the Biden crime syndicate?  Of course all over spending is Trumps fault, little or none of the democrats are to blame for costs and taxes ,the democrats are now ready to ram massive taxes down your throats.  Fair/justice, keep your barf bag close and ready!  Learn to do without energy except acceptable to the global ultra rich the democrats show they dearly love.  Democrats dementia WWIII new world order, you have no one to blame, bend over.  You have no recourse.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Why? Are you saying they are going to come to my house and cut my grass?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!