Author Topic: Kari Lake Calls Media ‘Evil Bastards,’ Disses ‘McCain Machine’  (Read 5192 times)

Online Hoodat

Kari Lake Calls Media ‘Evil Bastards,’ Disses ‘McCain Machine’

Darian Alexander  |  Aug 6, 2022

Electricity filled the room during the speech of Arizona GOP gubernatorial nominee Kari Lake, who energized the crowd with her fiery rhetoric. Her speech can be found below in a full live stream of today’s event by RSBN.

The former Fox 10 Phoenix reporter notably attacked the media, saying “the people are evil bastards,” after describing the harassment her family has experienced from mainstream news outlets since the beginning of her candidacy.

Lake also said that numerous political consultants have scolded her for talking about forced vaccines or masks, proudly telling the attendees, “I didn’t hire those losers!”

The gubernatorial candidate dissed at least some actors of the establishment GOP, announcing to the audience, “we drove a stake through the heart of the McCain machine.”  .  .  .

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/cpac-kari-lake-calls-media-evil-bastards-disses-mccain-machine/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Kari Lake Calls Media ‘Evil Bastards,’ Disses ‘McCain Machine’
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2022, 02:03:35 am »
I like her.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2022, 02:53:40 am »
CPAC 2022 in Dallas, Tx | Kari Lake Speech (Video)

https://rumble.com/embed/v1cexrp/?pub=4

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2022, 03:02:12 am »
"We drove a stake through the heart of the McCain Machine"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1556048867686096896

Offline dfwgator

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2022, 03:59:35 am »
Kari Lake Calls Media ‘Evil Bastards,’ Disses ‘McCain Machine’

Darian Alexander  |  Aug 6, 2022

The gubernatorial candidate dissed at least some actors of the establishment GOP, announcing to the audience, “we drove a stake through the heart of the McCain machine.”  .  .  .

I have been singing that tune while dancing around the Castle with my Missus, the moment the numbers came in that eliminated Robson mathematically!  I've been working and praying for this for literally decades.

But this can only be a down payment, there remains much work to do to excise the cancer.  You know how it goes, the dam's been breached and the water will now finish eroding it all away.

So far it's the big three races...Governor, Secretary of State and Attorney General.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DB

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2022, 04:42:43 am »
I have been singing that tune while dancing around the Castle with my Missus, the moment the numbers came in that eliminated Robson mathematically!  I've been working and praying for this for literally decades.

But this can only be a down payment, there remains much work to do to excise the cancer.  You know how it goes, the dam's been breached and the water will now finish eroding it all away.

So far it's the big three races...Governor, Secretary of State and Attorney General.

I'd like Kelly to be gone.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2022, 05:26:14 am »
I'd like Kelly to be gone.

Without a doubt.  Sinema too. 

Shaking the McCainiacs loose makes it more likely we'll get people in office that won't stab us in the back.  That's always a game of chance because if they're good liars we get burned.  Any candidate can turn into an "across the aisle" player, so it's always vigilance.

McCain is like an AZ version of the Murder Turtle.  He was always looking to destroy any conservatives.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2022, 05:57:02 am »
MSM is evil......

A pol finally has the courage to describe it that way.

Thumbs up for her!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2022, 12:57:50 pm »

Shaking the McCainiacs loose makes it more likely we'll get people in office that won't stab us in the back.  That's always a game of chance because if they're good liars we get burned.  Any candidate can turn into an "across the aisle" player, so it's always vigilance.

McCain is like an AZ version of the Murder Turtle.  He was always looking to destroy any conservatives.

@Cyber Liberty

And it didn't have a single damn thing to do with political conviction for McLunatic or any other traitor to their oaths. It was ALL about greed for money and power from day one with ALL of those bastards and bitches. Their heartfelt convictions can be summed up as "It's all about me,ME,ME,DAMMIT!"

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2022, 02:20:32 pm »
I'm glad the McCainiac candidate did not get the nomination, but I hope Lake is prepared for the McCainiacs to backstab her whenever possible. Moooo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-oderates fight conservatives more vigorously than they fight Dems.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2022, 02:40:12 pm »
I'm glad the McCainiac candidate did not get the nomination, but I hope Lake is prepared for the McCainiacs to backstab her whenever possible. Moooo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-oderates fight conservatives more vigorously than they fight Dems.

Exactly.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2022, 02:50:16 pm »
This is a start.....

If I were the head of the RNC, I would put out this press statement verbatim ...immedately!!!!!!

Notice to the NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, PBS, NPR, and other left leaning televison, print, and electronic news outlets....

The level of bias of reporting has become undeniable, and every interview and article has become a hit piece towards conservatives and the majority of the GOP.  We have instructed our party members to no longer grant interviews, until said outlets show some semblence  of idelological equity that used to be a hallmark of our press.

You and your ilk should take a page from the late Tim Russert.  Russert no doubt leaned left, but  also provided a level of respect parity, and fairness to his guests.   A far cry from the " left wing hit pieces" disguised as jourmalism in this day in time.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2022, 03:07:16 pm »

She's been besieged by the McCainiacs since she first announced her run. I think she knows.  And yes, McStain was always fighting conservatives with far more vigor than standing up to the Rats.
I will NOT comply.

Offline DB

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2022, 03:11:50 pm »

I still can't square Lake's support of Obama against her new persona. It reminds me of Flake putting on a good show early on turning out to be a con man.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2022, 03:19:40 pm »
I still can't square Lake's support of Obama against her new persona. It reminds me of Flake putting on a good show early on turning out to be a con man.

Flake was a good rep, except he broke his promise to limit himself to 3 terms in the House.  He pulled his 180 the moment he was declared the victor of the Senate race in 2012 when he joined Brother McStain's "gang of eight."  The purpose of the eight was to ram immigration reform and amnesty through the Senate.  They failed. 

I detest ALL such "gangs" because they are designed to thwart the will of their constituents.
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2022, 05:31:14 pm »
He pulled his 180 the moment he was declared the victor of the Senate race in 2012 when he joined Brother McStain's "gang of eight."

It would be interesting to compare Jeff Flake's total net worth today compared to where it was in 2012.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Last Edit: August 07, 2022, 06:34:32 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2022, 05:44:26 pm »
It would be interesting to compare Jeff Flake's total net worth today compared to where it was in 2012.

By 2012, Flake had spent 12 years in the House  A worthwhile study would compare his net worth compared to 2000.
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2022, 05:55:49 pm »
By 2012, Flake had spent 12 years in the House  A worthwhile study would compare his net worth compared to 2000.

Bribery for Senators is far more lucrative than for House members.  There was a moment
in his career when the decision was made to totally sell out.  That moment is indicated by a sharp increase in his personal portfolio.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2022, 08:02:34 pm »
She's been besieged by the McCainiacs since she first announced her run. I think she knows.  And yes, McStain was always fighting conservatives with far more vigor than standing up to the Rats.

@Cyber Liberty

Of course he did,and he did it for the same reason all the other RINO's do it. Conservatives don't offer bribes to get someone to vote for a bill that is obviously good for the country.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2022, 10:07:20 pm »
Bribery for Senators is far more lucrative than for House members.  There was a moment
in his career when the decision was made to totally sell out.  That moment is indicated by a sharp increase in his personal portfolio.

Hey, I'd like the whole graph....
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2022, 10:33:25 pm »
catfish:
"You and your ilk should take a page from the late Tim Russert.  Russert no doubt leaned left, but  also provided a level of respect parity, and fairness to his guests.   A far cry from the " left wing hit pieces" disguised as jourmalism in this day in time."

Tim Russert has (like Elvis) left the building.
He -- and his kind -- won't be back.

Online HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2022, 08:38:48 pm »
Kari Lake is now within 3 points in polls according to 538. 

That is within the margin of error.

Let's hope that flips and she goes up by that much.

I was hoping for Robson, but I'll take anyone but that idiot Hobbs.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2022, 09:31:28 pm »
Kari Lake is now within 3 points in polls according to 538. 

That is within the margin of error.

Let's hope that flips and she goes up by that much.

I was hoping for Robson, but I'll take anyone but that idiot Hobbs.

That's funny, because in the Primary I preferred anybody but Robson.  I've freaking had it with the McCainiacs, of which she was a very big one.
I will NOT comply.