Poll

Who do the Republican Elites Hate the most?

The Chinese
0 (0%)
The Russians
0 (0%)
The Muslims
0 (0%)
Democrats/Leftists/ANTIFA/BLM
0 (0%)
Criminals/pedophiles/perverts
1 (6.3%)
Illegals
0 (0%)
Trump and their White Voter Base  (Pot option)
15 (93.8%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: August 21, 2022, 06:51:06 pm

Author Topic: Who do the Republican Elites Hate the most?  (Read 3357 times)

Online corbe

Who do the Republican Elites Hate the most?
« on: August 06, 2022, 06:51:06 pm »
  What say you?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Re: Who do the Republican Elites Hate the most?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2022, 08:05:00 pm »
  What say you?

I would say "Conservatives". "Trump's voter base" comes close, but that answer would probably offend some people here.
Let it burn.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2022, 03:52:49 am »
Actually, Trump and voter base is right on target.  The elites on both sides of the aisle hate AMERICANS.  They haven't represented US in half a century.  Look at the POS legislation they passed today, to MORE THAN DOUBLE THE NUMBER OF IRS AGENTS to strip you of every dime you think you are entitled to.  And none of those over priced antiquated resources will be going after the wealthy, who can hire lawyers and accountants out their *ss to see to it they pay little to no taxes.

There is a HUGE movement taking place in the USA.  If what I am hearing is true, millions of people in the coming years will become AMERICAN STATE NATIONALS.  Once they do this, they will file with the IRS for a return of 100% of the Income Taxes they paid to the IRS.  Why?  Well according to one contact I have that has just become an AMERICAN STATE NATIONAL, he is filling for 100% of the money he paid to the IRS, WITH INTEREST.  He has paid over $1 million in taxes, and he expects to get it all, AGAIN WITH INTEREST.  According to him, there are now over 2 million AMERICAN STATE NATIONALS in the USA, and more being added every week in larger numbers.  And that is not the half of it.

If what he says is correct, these thieves in Washington have been robbing us blind on a scale you cannot imagine.

Anyone know anything about this?  ANyone know about the bond that is issued with the birth of every person?  And by the time you are 65, that bond is worth hyndreds of millions of dollars, and if you take the proper steps, you are entitled to half of it.  No joke, a very credible source, retired military, says it is all true.  I am investigating right now.

May seem off topic, but the hate in Washington runs deep for us citizens.

According to my contact, Donald Trump is an AMERICAN STATE NATIONAL.  So is Hillary Clinton.  As you investigate this, you learn there really is an elite status in American citizenship.  Once one becomes an ASN, you can apply for a US passport with that designation, and once obtained, you have the equivalent of diplomatic immunity for most things in the USA.  That may well explain why Clinton and Trump never get indicted.  Imagine getting pulled over for speeding and whipping out your ASN USA passport, and the cops can't do anything.  That is what I am being told is the case.

I am very curious if anyone here knows about this!!!!!!  If so, would be interested in chatting about it in private.

333cleo 333cleo 333cleo

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2022, 04:01:48 am »
Trump and base.  Everyone else the RINO's use to fulfill their agenda or line their pockets.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2022, 04:04:42 am »
Actually, Trump and voter base is right on target.  The elites on both sides of the aisle hate AMERICANS.  They haven't represented US in half a century.  Look at the POS legislation they passed today, to MORE THAN DOUBLE THE NUMBER OF IRS AGENTS to strip you of every dime you think you are entitled to.  And none of those over priced antiquated resources will be going after the wealthy, who can hire lawyers and accountants out their *ss to see to it they pay little to no taxes.

There is a HUGE movement taking place in the USA.  If what I am hearing is true, millions of people in the coming years will become AMERICAN STATE NATIONALS.  Once they do this, they will file with the IRS for a return of 100% of the Income Taxes they paid to the IRS.  Why?  Well according to one contact I have that has just become an AMERICAN STATE NATIONAL, he is filling for 100% of the money he paid to the IRS, WITH INTEREST.  He has paid over $1 million in taxes, and he expects to get it all, AGAIN WITH INTEREST.  According to him, there are now over 2 million AMERICAN STATE NATIONALS in the USA, and more being added every week in larger numbers.  And that is not the half of it.

If what he says is correct, these thieves in Washington have been robbing us blind on a scale you cannot imagine.

Anyone know anything about this?  ANyone know about the bond that is issued with the birth of every person?  And by the time you are 65, that bond is worth hyndreds of millions of dollars, and if you take the proper steps, you are entitled to half of it.  No joke, a very credible source, retired military, says it is all true.  I am investigating right now.

May seem off topic, but the hate in Washington runs deep for us citizens.

According to my contact, Donald Trump is an AMERICAN STATE NATIONAL.  So is Hillary Clinton.  As you investigate this, you learn there really is an elite status in American citizenship.  Once one becomes an ASN, you can apply for a US passport with that designation, and once obtained, you have the equivalent of diplomatic immunity for most things in the USA.  That may well explain why Clinton and Trump never get indicted.  Imagine getting pulled over for speeding and whipping out your ASN USA passport, and the cops can't do anything.  That is what I am being told is the case.

I am very curious if anyone here knows about this!!!!!!  If so, would be interested in chatting about it in private.

333cleo 333cleo 333cleo

Interesting.  I will do some research.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2022, 04:31:12 am »
libertybelle,

My source, a very credible individual, not a quack, instructed me to go to YOUTUBE and watch an 8 part series training videos conducted by David Lester Straight called OUT OF BABYLON.  Straight appears to be the champion going around the country, conducting seminars on how to become an AMERICAN STATE NATIONAL.  I have watched three of the eight part series.  Very interesting man.  He was a Commander in the Navy SEALS, and has done many other interesting things in his life.

There is an exact process one must follow.  To do the whole thing, and gain control of half of your bond held in trust, it takes about two years.  Straight teaches you what you need to know.  In a recent seminar in Texas, he had over 600 people attending, which is held over several days.  And I haven't told you the half of it.

This movement ultimately will lead to restoring true power in America in the hands of the people.  The info when you get into it will blow your mind.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2022, 02:28:35 pm »
Poll to be known as Corbe's Captain Obvious moment.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online corbe

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2022, 02:47:31 pm »
   Yea, @catfish1957 this won't even make Honorable Mention when these things are officially tallied.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.