Author Topic: 2024 Watch: Sen. Ted Cruz says he’ll ‘wait and see’ what Trump decides and then ‘make decisions’  (Read 216 times)

Offline libertybele

IF Trump is going to run, he would be wise to announce after the mid terms and see if the GOP takes the House and/or Senate. Hopefully he won't be indicted for the J6 crappola.

2024 Watch: Sen. Ted Cruz says he’ll ‘wait and see’ what Trump decides and then ‘make decisions’

Republican Sen. Ted Cruz says when it comes to deciding on whether he’ll make another White House run, he’ll "want and see" what former President Donald Trump decides.

Cruz, the conservative firebrand from Texas and the runner-up to Trump in the 2016 Republican presidential nomination race, told Fox News on Friday that he and other potential 2024 presidential contenders will "wait and see what Donald Trump decides and then make decisions from there."

Trump has been flirting with making another presidential run since leaving the White House a year and a half ago and recently appeared to give his strongest signal yet of his intentions. The former president seemed to indicate in a recent New York Magazine interview that his 2024 decision is about when — not if.

"I would say my big decision will be whether I go before or after," Trump said in an interview published last month, seemingly referring to the midterm elections in November. ..................

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2024-watch-sen-ted-cruz-says-wait-see-trump-decides-make-decisions
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.