Author Topic: China ignores phone calls from Pentagon – Politico  (Read 504 times)

rebewranger

China ignores phone calls from Pentagon – Politico
« on: August 06, 2022, 11:15:57 am »
6 Aug, 2022 05:08

China ignores phone calls from Pentagon – Politico
The reportedco break in communications comes amid large-scale military drills around Taiwan

As China continues its snap military drills around Taiwan in retaliation to US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s provocative visit to the island this week, top Chinese military officials are refusing to return calls from their counterparts at the Pentagon, according to Politico.

Beijing allegedly rejected several calls from Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Mark Milley in recent days, according to “three people with knowledge of the attempts.” Milley’s last confirmed contact with China’s Chief of the Joint Staff, General Li Zuocheng, came on July 7, while Austin met with the Chinese defense minister, General Wei Fenghe, in person in June.

https://www.rt.com/news/560343-china-ignore-pentagon-calls/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=RSS

rebewranger

Re: China ignores phone calls from Pentagon – Politico
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2022, 11:17:12 am »
Milley's ally in China is turning a cold shoulder to him?  Imagine that. :pondering:

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2022, 11:43:39 am »
Yea, well, we just went thru 5 years of lawsuits, impeachments and allegations based on "unnamed" sources who either never existed or lied to congress and the courts....

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2022, 12:43:24 pm »
"Uh, long distance, directory-assistance, area code 86-010"
"Hey mama, this is Mr. Lloyd Austin "
They said hello and put me on hold
To say the least, the cat was cold
They said, "Don't call us, child, we'll call you"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2022, 08:18:00 pm »
Whaaaat? After Captain Dementia and now the Mad Queen of Hearts brilliant foreign policy moves China is ignoring them? If I were China I would too, not only has Biden proven that as commander in thief he is totally incompetent eunuch he has totally castrated America's ability wage any real war or conflict because he has sent all our weaponry to the Ukraine who in a slap in our face has gone begging to China to rebuild Ukraine. All in we would have been no worse of and considerably less cash poor if we had just stayed out of the Ukraine......not saying it was wrong to help but here we again SOSDD we are the one that take it in the arse for someone elses war who show no respect or gratitude for what Americans have given. I repeat F'km.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2022, 08:22:46 pm »
Milley's ally in China is turning a cold shoulder to him?  Imagine that. :pondering:
That's the problem with being a double agent spy. You only do it voluntarily once. After that, they own you just like China owns Milley. He works for them now. And China has no respect for a traitor.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 08:35:40 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2022, 08:33:33 pm »
Whaaaat? After Captain Dementia and now the Mad Queen of Hearts brilliant foreign policy moves China is ignoring them? If I were China I would too, not only has Biden proven that as commander in thief he is totally incompetent eunuch he has totally castrated America's ability wage any real war or conflict because he has sent all our weaponry to the Ukraine who in a slap in our face has gone begging to China to rebuild Ukraine. All in we would have been no worse of and considerably less cash poor if we had just stayed out of the Ukraine......not saying it was wrong to help but here we again SOSDD we are the one that take it in the arse for someone elses war who show no respect or gratitude for what Americans have given. I repeat F'km.

Who couldn't see that happening???  No surprise.  Our weaponry will eventually be used against us.  Yes, we should have kept our noses out of Ukraine.  Joe was giving Zelenskyy $$ before Russia even ramped up their game.  Let's Go Brandon!!!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 08:34:24 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.