Author Topic: Actress Anne Heche crashes car into Mar Vista home, sparking large fire  (Read 3384 times)

Offline mountaineer

Actress Anne Heche crashes car into Mar Vista home, sparking large fire
By Alexi Chidbachian
Published August 5, 2022 11:27AM; Updated 3:21PM
FOX 11
LOS ANGELES - The driver who crashed into a Mar Vista home, sparking a fire, has been identified as actress Anne Heche.

Firefighters were sent to the 1800 block of South Walgrove Avenue just before 11 a.m.

The car, a 2020 Mini Copper, went through the house, causing a massive fire. Firefighters knocked down the flames within an hour and eventually pulled the car out of the home.

LAFD says Heche was rescued and taken to the hospital in critical condition. Images from SkyFOX appear to show Heche trying to get out of the gurney she was placed in. ...

Photo shows her being carted off on gurney. She sat up and started waving her arms around wildly.

TMZ implies she was drinking.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Actress Anne Heche crashes car into Mar Vista home, sparking large fire
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2022, 02:57:32 pm »
My Give a Shit Meter for this pioneer SJW is showing about uh..........   zero.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2022, 03:23:32 pm »
While I've never seen her acting and have no personal investment in it, I thought it an interesting story, if only for the fact that part of the incident was caught on video. Shortly before hitting the house and catching it afire, she had collided with another building and fled. Then she was seen on video speeding down a residential street before crashing into the house. It's almost like she had a death wish, which is kind of sad.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2022, 05:50:36 pm »
My Give a Shit Meter for this pioneer SJW is showing about uh..........   zero.

I don't believe Heche is a SJW.  She has been 'persona non grata' in the social justice community ever since she decided to go straight.

Mental illness is prevalent in her family.  Both of her parents are monsters.  Her brother committed suicide.  I have nothing but sympathy for her.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2022, 05:53:02 pm »
It's almost like she had a death wish, which is kind of sad.

That tends to happen when one grows up in a home where sexual assault from your father was the norm and having a mother that refused to do anything about it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2022, 06:58:43 pm »
That tends to happen when one grows up in a home where sexual assault from your father was the norm and having a mother that refused to do anything about it.
Yikes.  **nononono*

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2022, 10:15:15 pm »
 August 8, 2022 5:58pm EDT
Anne Heche in a coma following car crash: She 'has not regained consciousness,' rep says
Heche crashed her car into a home on Friday
By Lauryn Overhultz | Fox News

Anne Heche is in a coma following the car crash that ignited a fire and almost destroyed a home in Los Angeles on Friday, her rep confirmed to Fox News Digital.

Heche, 53, is in "extreme critical condition," a representative for the actress said.

"She has a significant pulmonary injury requiring mechanical ventilation and burns that require surgical intervention," the rep said. "She is in a coma and has not regained consciousness since shortly after the accident."

Heche's rep shared on Saturday that she was in "stable condition," noting that the actress' "family and friends ask for your thoughts and prayers and to respect her privacy during this difficult time."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/anne-heche-coma-following-car-crash
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2022, 10:17:33 pm »
What a bizarre situation.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2022, 10:27:47 pm »
She has a history of substance abuse, and possibly mental health issues.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2022, 07:31:27 pm »
Actress Anne Heche had cocaine and possibly fentanyl in her system at the time she crashed her blue Mini Cooper into a Los Angeles home last week.

Heche on Friday was taken to a nearby hospital after she crashed her vehicle into a two-story home. The Mini Cooper and the house were both engulfed in flames, and Heche suffered severe burns.

Sources from the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) reportedly told TMZ on Thursday afternoon that Heche had her blood tested following the fiery crash. Cocaine was found in her system, as well as fentanyl, though the latter could be from pain medicine administered to Heche by medical professionals in the aftermath of the crash.

Alcohol was not found in her system. ...
Daily Wire
Still in "extremely critical" condition in a coma.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2022, 01:19:06 pm »
Anne Heche “Not Expected To Survive” After Severe Brain Injury, Will Be Taken Off Life Support
By Nellie Andreeva   
August 11, 2022 8:31pm
Anne Heche’s family and friends had been hoping for a miracle following the Emmy-winning actor’s horrific car crash last Friday. It didn’t come, and her closest ones are making the difficult decision to take her off life support after she was pronounced brain dead. She is being kept on a ventilator until it’s determined whether any organs not damaged in the crash and subsequent fire can be donated. ...

“Unfortunately, due to her accident, Anne Heche suffered a severe anoxic brain injury and remains in a coma, in critical condition. She is not expected to survive,” a rep for Heche’s family and friends told Deadline.

“It has long been her choice to donate her organs and she is being kept on life support to determine if any are viable. ... "
More

Online Hoodat

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2022, 01:22:53 pm »
This is really sad.  Jails, institutions, or death.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2022, 02:47:38 pm »
I'm confused....we all saw her sitting up on the gurney being loaded into the ambulance...when did she suffer the brain injury.....?
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online rustynail

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2022, 02:51:03 pm »
anoxic
adjective
of, pertaining to, or suffering from, anoxia.
greatly deficient in, or totally lacking, oxygen.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2022, 02:53:07 pm »
anoxic
adjective
of, pertaining to, or suffering from, anoxia.
greatly deficient in, or totally lacking, oxygen.

This typically happens when your body is engulfed with flames for an extended period.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2022, 03:08:08 pm »
Yes I know..but if she was in a coma how was she moving and sitting up.... :shrug:
Support the USO

Online Hoodat

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2022, 03:09:28 pm »
I didn't see the gurney pics.  Sorry, came in late.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2022, 03:12:52 pm »
Not sure if this is her.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2022, 03:15:29 pm »
Here's another.  Yes, she is leaning forward.  And her hair is not burned.  Weird.  The narrative I have read does not reconcile with this photo.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2022, 03:25:15 pm »
I'm confused....we all saw her sitting up on the gurney being loaded into the ambulance...when did she suffer the brain injury.....?

The brain injury is caused by the injury to her lungs from breathing in red hot smoke for more than 30 minutes.  Her lungs were destroyed ---- depriving the brain, of oxygen.

@mystery-ak

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2022, 03:32:29 pm »
She's gonna be dead, Jim.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2022, 03:34:27 pm »
What a tragic and horrific death.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2022, 03:41:30 pm »
Here's another.  Yes, she is leaning forward.  And her hair is not burned.  Weird.  The narrative I have read does not reconcile with this photo.

Yes..this is what I am talking about....I understand the lack of oxygen and the burning of her lungs...it's this photo that doesn't jive with the narrative....she must have collapsed soon after this is my only guess...
Support the USO

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2022, 03:42:24 pm »
Yes..this is what I am talking about....I understand the lack of oxygen and the burning of her lungs...it's this photo that doesn't jive with the narrative....she must have collapsed soon after this is my only guess...

Breathing in superheated air and smoke would have damaged her lungs even if it didn't damage her hair.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2022, 04:13:13 pm »

The lung damage begins with infammation and progresses from there.  Any ER doc worth the paper his or her degree is printed on knows this and will keep a victim in hospital for a minimum of 48-72 hours ---- even w/o burns --- to monitor and help the lungs recover.

Anne's lung damage was massive and life-ending.