Author Topic: Boebert to take aim at GOP leadership at CPAC, including possible veiled threat for Kevin McCarthy  (Read 264 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
August 6, 2022 6:45am EDT
Boebert to take shot across GOP leadership's bow in CPAC speech: 'Disappointed too many times'
Boebert suggests she will oppose Rep. Kevin McCarthy's bid for speaker if he fails to pursue policies she backs

By Tyler Olson | Fox News

EXCLUSIVE – Freedom Caucus Rep. Lauren Boebert is expected to send a shot across the bow of House Republican leadership in her Saturday CPAC speech, demanding a potential GOP majority aggressively enact several conservative priorities.

"Myself, and fellow warriors in the House Freedom Caucus, we’re ready for battle," Boebert, R-Colo., plans to say in a speech Saturday at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Dallas, according to a copy obtained by Fox News.

The remarks suggest she may withhold support from Republicans seeking election to the House leadership should Republicans win the majority, including current Minority Leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy, who plans to run for speaker

"I wish I could tell you that I had full faith in GOP leadership in both the House and Senate to defund the deep state and to hold the Biden regime accountable," she's expected to say. "But I don’t. I’ve been disappointed too many times.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/boebert-take-shot-across-gop-leadership-bow-cpac-speech-disappointed-too-many-times
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

She should withhold support for RINO McCarthy for speaker no matter what.