Author Topic: Angry Protesters Chase Down Economic Minister in Argentina Because of 60 Percent Inflation  (Read 747 times)

Offline Kamaji

WATCH: Angry Protesters Chase Down Economic Minister in Argentina Because of 60 Percent Inflation

By Nick Arama
Aug 07, 2022

Bidienflation is bad and it’s about to get worse with the falsely named “Inflation Reduction Act.” Not only wouldn’t it reduce inflation, it will cost thousands of jobs. 230 economists say it will increase inflation. The Democrats want to rush this through before the CBO finishes scoring it. But what the CBO has said so far should have given anyone pause about signing on to this thing, with the increases the CBO is indicating to the deficit.

If you thought that we had it bad with Bidenflation if you want to know how bad it can get, take a look at what’s happening now in Argentina. They’re devolving into economic chaos.

Inflation, now at 60 per cent, is forecast to hit 90 per cent by the year’s end. Fewer than half of Argentine adults have a job. There is a run on the banks, with the equivalent of $1 billion withdrawn in the past month alone.

Notoriously distrustful of the currency and the creditworthiness of banks, people have been frantically changing their devaluing pesos into cash dollars. The value of the peso on the black market has sunk by 75 per cent against the dollar since January.

I’m not an economist, but I’m just guessing that 60 percent or 90 percent inflation is not good.

Economists are blaming the government’s “profligate spending” where “half the population, receive some form of government benefit.” Now they’re finding out exactly where that leftist thinking leads. But because they are now in such desperate straits created by such spending, some of the people are demanding they spend still more. The government is split between those, including President Alberto Fernandez — who gets that is madness and wants to rein in the spending — and the leftists, like the radical Vice President Cristina Fernández de Kirchner who is willing to take the country further over the cliff and is resisting all austerity measures.

Source:  https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/08/07/watch-angry-protesters-chase-down-economic-minister-in-argentina-because-of-60-percent-inflation-n608180

Offline Kamaji

Into what currency will we change our US dollars when inflation gets that bad over here?

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Argentina is nothing more than a preview of what is coming to America.

They are going to do a swap, just like Russia did years ago.  You will get one new CCP dollar for every 500 or 1,000 current FRUs in your possession.  It is called the Bend Over and Increase Your Wealth Exchange.  You know, on the same concept level as the legislation the stinking Democommies passed today, you know the Anti Inflation piece of legislation that adds $800+ billion in spending, more than doubling the IRS, and huge dollars to fund solar for the rich, etc.  But for middle class, working class stiffs, this legislation is for YOU!!!

Believe me, Hitler and his team had nothing on these grifters we have representing us today.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Into what currency will we change our US dollars when inflation gets that bad over here?

Gold, Silver, goods, services, food, ammo, etc. that we'll expect in a SHTF scenario.

Triggering event may be when world in general decouples the $USD as reference currency.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
As in any merger of two companies, the name that is usually kept is not always the larger, wealthier company.  If the smaller company has stronger branding, it is often that company whose name is used into the future.  I see a similar event occurring.  When they decide to do the exchange they could well call it the CCP DOLLAR.  The world will know who is on top, and let's face it, the dollar will remain the reserve currency in the world.  Or should I say the CCP DOLLAR.  And not a shot will be fired over this.

China and the CCP currently have complete control of the president, and about half of the present Congress, or perhaps more.

They control much of Hollywood, even our universities, who have some 400,000 Chinese state nationals attending, and on and on.  Now they are buying farmland across America.  In the not too distant future, I see them controlling the USA completely.  Who is going to stand up against them in our government?  Who?  No one.