Author Topic: After Arizona's primary, Mark Kelly is starting to sweat  (Read 1045 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
After Arizona's primary, Mark Kelly is starting to sweat
« on: August 05, 2022, 03:37:02 pm »
August 5, 2022
By Monica Showalter

Tuesday's primary in Arizona, after a long and extended count, has come back with a solidly Trump-endorsed result.

Do Democrats have reason to worry? Well, Townhall's Katie Pavlich has noticed that incumbent Democrat Sen. Mark Kelly, who will face off against Trump-endorsed Republican Blake Masters who won in a cakewalk, certainly sounds nervous:

In an email to supporters, Kelly noted the strength of Masters' Trump endorsement and fretted about low fundraising dollars.

"It’s official: We have our Republican opponent in Arizona. Here’s what that means for our race: Experts all over the country agree: Arizona is going to be one of the closest races in the country this year. And now that the stage is set for November, all eyes are on us," Kelly wrote. "My opponent has the full support and endorsement of Donald Trump. So we can expect more rallies and attacks from the former president aimed at amping up his base. All the strength Trump can drum up is on its way." 

"I know you’ve gotten a lot of emails from me recently, but we can’t start the general election off on the wrong foot. And right now, we’re falling behind our fundraising goals," he continued. "The amount isn’t as important as the donation itself, because it’s going to take A LOT of people chipping in as much as they can to reach our goal. Help us fight back and win this November."

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/08/after_arizonas_primary_mark_kelly_is_starting_to_sweat.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: After Arizona's primary, Mark Kelly is starting to sweat
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2022, 06:03:28 pm »
Mark Kelly, vote for me because I want to take your guns.....oh and did you know I was an astronaut?(ala John Kerry and Vietnam) :silly:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2022, 06:52:04 pm »
Mark Kelly, vote for me because I want to take your guns.....oh and did you know I was an astronaut?(ala John Kerry and Vietnam) :silly:
Exactly. His entire appeal is ASTRONAUT!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2022, 04:08:05 am »
August 5, 2022
By Monica Showalter

Tuesday's primary in Arizona, after a long and extended count, has come back with a solidly Trump-endorsed result.

Do Democrats have reason to worry? Well, Townhall's Katie Pavlich has noticed that incumbent Democrat Sen. Mark Kelly, who will face off against Trump-endorsed Republican Blake Masters who won in a cakewalk, certainly sounds nervous:

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/08/after_arizonas_primary_mark_kelly_is_starting_to_sweat.html

LOL...I got that email from the space cadet.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2022, 04:31:24 am »

And that he is married to someone who was wounded the day that Conservative Judge John Roll was assassinated.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2022, 11:25:33 am »
LOL...I got that email from the space cadet.

“I, Mark Kelly, Ranger Third Class in the Captain Video Space Academy do solemnly pledge to obey my mommy and daddy, be kind to dumb animals and old ladies in outer space, not to tease my little brothers and sisters and to brush my teeth twice a day and drink milk after every meal."
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2022, 11:58:59 am »

@mountaineer

Can't wait for someone to identify him as a "former space cadet" during the campaign.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2022, 01:15:34 pm »
 :2popcorn:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2022, 01:34:12 pm »
He's not sweating.  He's an astronaut, as he reminds everyone 139 times a day.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2022, 07:12:53 pm »
Tuesday's primary in Arizona, after a long and extended count, has come back with a solidly Trump-endorsed result.  Do Democrats have reason to worry? 

Wisconsin last night:

CPAC early this morning (Trump is scheduled to speak at 7:00 PM CT tonight)

"The line to see Donald Trump at @CPAC started before 3 am!  Enthusiastic patriots are ready to Save America!"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/VanessaBNews/status/1555907014328565763