Author Topic: Report: ‘Near Certainty’ GOP Had Record Turnout in Arizona Primaries  (Read 1574 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: ‘Near Certainty’ GOP Had Record Turnout in Arizona Primaries

Nick Gilbertson 4 Aug 2022

Arizona voters appear to have set a new record in Republican primary voting turnout on Tuesday, according to a local analyst.

“With the total number of GOP votes in, combined with what is left outstanding it is a near certainty at this point that Republicans will smash turnout records for a primary,” tweeted ABC 15 journalist Garrett Archer on Wednesday night.

https://twitter.com/Garrett_Archer/status/1554994006269997056

https://twitter.com/AZGOP/status/1554696079701991425

In looking at the gubernatorial primaries specifically, Republican votes outnumbered Democrat votes by 157,753 as of  Thursday at 8:15 p.m. EST, according to the Associated Press election results compiled by the New York Times. Thus far, 660,735 Arizonans’ ballots for Republicans have been counted, with 17 percent of the vote still out, meaning this number will grow substantially. Conversely, Democrat gubernatorial primary candidates drew 502,982, but the number will rise, considering 19 percent of the ballots have yet to be tabulated.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/04/report-near-certainty-gop-record-turnout-arizona-primaries/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Record GOP turn-out? I blame Trump! wink777  yogi555
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Kamaji

That's a good sign.  Let's hope it holds up for the actual elections in November.

Online DefiantMassRINO

I read on the Internet that there was massive vote fraud - Hugo Chavez's parrot hacked the ballot machines.

I read it just after I wrote it.

How can I trust any outcome of any election ever?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Re: Report: ‘Near Certainty’ GOP Had Record Turnout in Arizona Primaries
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2022, 04:22:37 am »
Did we ever get a final say on whether it was a record or not ?

The problem being that it has been reported that several democrats switch affiliations to influence the outcome.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2022, 04:43:52 am »
Did we ever get a final say on whether it was a record or not ?

The problem being that it has been reported that several democrats switch affiliations to influence the outcome.

You're the one living in Arizona.  You should be telling us.

But I am intrigued by that last sentence.  That phrase "it has been reported that" comes up quite frequently by people who troll Conservative web sites.  It is a rather weak method of poisoning the well - one that libs use often.  But I'm willing to give you the benefit of doubt.  How about citing one of those 'reports' for us.  I would love to see a report about those several Democrats who switched affiliation.  Thanks in advance.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2022, 06:19:40 pm »
I'll take the lack of a response as a no.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2022, 08:02:03 pm »
As in 'no, you can't produce any of those reports'?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2022, 06:30:36 pm »
Have not had a lot of time to research.

Still looking.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2022, 08:36:52 pm »
You're the one living in Arizona.  You should be telling us.

But I am intrigued by that last sentence.  That phrase "it has been reported that" comes up quite frequently by people who troll Conservative web sites.  It is a rather weak method of poisoning the well - one that libs use often.  But I'm willing to give you the benefit of doubt.  How about citing one of those 'reports' for us.  I would love to see a report about those several Democrats who switched affiliation.  Thanks in advance.

In AZ, the Party Not Declared voters can choose in which Primary in which to vote.  Dems re-registering probably is not a factor.  We should not be allowing PNDs to vote in Partisan Primaries!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2022, 08:39:00 pm »
Have not had a lot of time to research.

Still looking.

Good luck figuring out which PND's are really Democrats.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: