Author Topic: Cheney on Possible 2024 Run: U.S. Voters Are Ready for a Woman to Run Things  (Read 2405 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

She could pull votes away from a Republican candidate if she were to do that

Put a bit in her mouth and hitch her to a manure wagon and she would be hard pressed to even pull that.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I can't make up my mind if this is hilarious or tragic.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It’s doubtful she would ever run as a Democrat

She would probably run as a Ross Perot

She could pull votes away from a Republican candidate if she were to do that

@LAMO

Neither one of those voters would have voted for Trump anyhow. Her running may feed her massive ego,but that's all that's going to get fed.

Hell,since formerly successful national pols use their political successes of the past to build a nice,safe,
cash cushion" to rest on after retiring from politics/being defeated and losing office,she won't even have that going for her unless she can play the "My daddy is...." card,and it is questionable that even has any value any more.

Interesting how wealth insulates you from reality,isn't it?

Offline verga

I can't make up my mind if this is hilarious or tragic.
My vote is for sad and pathetic at the same time
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
My vote is for sad and pathetic at the same time

But just think how big a party we'll have here at TBR the night she loses.   :beer:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

A human being without a dick.

You talking about the one on the right?
The Republic is lost.

Offline verga

A human being without a dick.
I notice that no one is rushing to post a pic or Mooshelle
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

There is a hell of a lot more criteria to be President, Liz, and being a women is far, far down the list
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You talking about the one on the right?

@Free Vulcan

Both of those creatures appear to be getting ready to cry.

Has someone told them that Santa isn't real?

Online libertybele

But just think how big a party we'll have here at TBR the night she loses.   :beer:

Absolutely!  Liz is going to lose her seat.  :beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
She thinks she can win a presidential election without winning her home state??   :silly:
If she does she should have a talk with Al Gore.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Today's winner of Al Gore's magnificent Internet -----

"Liz should be studying for her real estate exam"

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Only democrats boldly tell you the answer to their political whoring corruptions is for a different political democrat group  entitled to the office to cure the malady's of other democrat specialized awhoring groups.  The real answer is to put a stop to democrat incestuous groups mentalities/mentalities.

Democrats will insist they are changing to get away from their awhoring past, esp of recent times.
Democrats will not stray far from their standard practices,  divide and conquer.  Divide by sex, divide by skin color, divided by region, divide by nationality, divide by WOKE agenda politics. divide by class-rich vs poor-at least that image.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2022, 03:04:24 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions