Author Topic: Democrats Hate Minorities They Can’t Control  (Read 265 times)

Offline Kamaji

Democrats Hate Minorities They Can’t Control
« on: August 21, 2022, 04:01:54 pm »
Democrats Hate Minorities They Can’t Control

Lavern Spicer
Aug 20, 2022

Democrats have a history of feeding off division and identity politics going back more than 150 years. In the Civil War, they fought until their last breath to keep black people enslaved on their plantations. Now, they fight tooth and nail to keep black Americans on their mental plantations with false promises of prosperity and wealth. Unfortunately for them, I am a free-thinking black woman and Republican who knows the truth. And that is exactly why they hate me.

Democrats hate minorities like me who don’t believe their lies. Democrats – like Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi – hate when their grip on power crumbles and they can no longer control the narrative. Just take a look at what Biden said in the 2020 election. He made the absurd statement that “you ain’t black” if we considered voting for President Donald Trump over him. Like most Democrats, Biden arrogantly thinks he is owed our votes, and in his mind, it is incomprehensible for black Americans to think for ourselves.

But contrary to what Biden and Democrats think, black Americans are not a monolithic voting bloc. The narrative of prosperity and wealth that Democrats have spouted our entire lives is crumbling before their eyes, and they have nothing else to blame but their own mistakes.

Until China released a pandemic onto the world, the American economy was booming under the leadership of President Trump and Republicans. And even after the pandemic hit the economy, our nation’s economic prospects were on the rise once again by the end of 2020. Yet that changed when Democrats – who claim to be the party of economic prosperity – gained total control of the federal government.

That’s why I’m running for Congress and intend to help Republicans fight for the American people when they reclaim the House later this year. I am an outspoken black woman who has broken the Democratic Party’s narrative. And I’m not alone. We are seeing more minorities than ever representing Republicans in races throughout the country. We have Herschel Walker in Georgia, John James in Michigan, and Mayra Flores from Texas already elected to Congress.

With a crumbling economy and growing dictatorial government, minorities of all backgrounds – black, brown, Hispanic, and other proud Americans – are seeing the truth. Democrats never had our best interests in mind. They only cared about obtaining power, and then they used that power to appease a small number of woke activists who never had the interests of the American people in mind from the start.

Source:  https://townhall.com/campaign-voices/lavernspicer/2022/08/20/democrats-hate-minorities-they-cant-control-n2612002

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Democrats Hate Minorities They Can’t Control
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2022, 04:14:59 pm »
That's unfair to single out minorities, democrats hate anyone they can't control.