Author Topic: Cheney on Possible 2024 Run: U.S. Voters Are Ready for a Woman to Run Things  (Read 2373 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cheney on Possible 2024 Run: U.S. Voters Are Ready for a Woman to Run Things

Pam Key 5 Aug 2022

Representative Liz Cheney (R-WY) said Thursday on CNN’s “Don Lemon Tonight” that voters in the United States are ready for a female president when asked about a possible 2024 presidential run.

Partial transcript as follows:

CHENEY: I represent every single person in this state and I believe that there are thousands and thousands of people across our state who fundamentally understand why it’s so important to have somebody who’s going to abide by their oath of office.

HUNT: There might be Democrats who would vote for a Cheney?

CHENEY: Yes.

HUNT: Remarkable. You said in your Reagan Library speech men are running the world and it’s really not going all that well. Do you think voters in the U.S. are ready for a woman to run things?

CHENEY: Sure. Look, I think that one of the things that has been very moving for me over the course of the last year and a half has been the reaction of women, and not just the women who have testified, although, you know, we’ve seen the incredible bravery of people like Cassidy Hutchinson and Sarah Matthews. And Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss, and Carolyn Edwards. It takes real bravery to stand up and tell the truth as those women have. And I think that’s been really important.

HUNT: Based on that, do you think your — do you think your father Dick Cheney wants Liz Cheney to run for president in 2024?

CHENEY: Dick Cheney is a big Liz Cheney supporter. I can say that.

HUNT: Is he encouraging you to run?

CHENEY: Listen, I talk to him every day about many things, and certainly his concern — look, like, I am right now — he’s really focused on this moment and on what’s happening. Both of us have just this real sadness, frankly, about what’s happening to our party and a real despair about how could it be that so many Republicans would refuse to stand up and tell the truth. And it is a scary moment for the nation.

HUNT: Or just like the record you reflect that you did not say that Dick Cheney is not telling you to run for president in 2024. Liz Cheney, thank you very much.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/08/05/cheney-on-possible-2024-run-u-s-voters-are-ready-for-a-woman-to-run-things/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

She is delusional if she doesn't believe that people can't stand her. DCP sheeple won't vote for her and neither will any GOP members.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
NO doubt.  Margaret Thatcher was a great leader.

Bitch....   you are no Margaret Thatcher.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

She'd be a candidate without a party.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline verga

The delusions of grandeur are strong with this one.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
My answer is the same as when A-holes like her said about Obamarammadingdong and it being time for a Black President, I have no problem with the right person being the first Black President but Bammy wasn't right, and as far as Lizard goes she will never until her dying day be the right woman to be the first woman President. Hell lizard is so hateful on an average day that if she were the President and PMSing I would expect global destruction.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Quick question for Cheney, what's a woman?

Offline andy58-in-nh

Quick question for Cheney, what's a woman?

A human being without a dick.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline libertybele

I must admit I didn't think she would run.  We'll see if losing her seat in the mid-terms shakes her up enough that she decides not to run in '24.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dfwgator

I would vote for Hillary before I would vote for Liz.

Offline dfwgator

I must admit I didn't think she would run.  We'll see if losing her seat in the mid-terms shakes her up enough that she decides not to run in '24.

She only wants to run to hurt Trump, not to win.   It's totally personal.

Offline dfwgator

What about that new Forward Party?   

And I'm sure China Mitch and his crew would find a way to give her the resources she needs if Trump is the nominee.

Offline dfwgator

She doesn't give a flip about Wyoming.

Offline libertybele

Over the years there has been a lot of questionable activities that have been revealed about Hillary.  It would be interesting to see the skeletons in Liz's closet.

Offline EdinVA

She thinks she can win a presidential election without winning her home state??   :silly:

Offline berdie

She coulda been a contendah! (kidding)  But seriously, I don't think she'll run, especially if she gets primaried. In my mind, she has something more lucrative in mind. Head lobbyist perhaps? Or commentator on some lefty news station?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Cheney on Possible 2024 Run: U.S. Voters Are Ready for a Woman to Run Things"

Fishrrman:
Ma'am, you are the perfect example as to why women shouldn't be permitted to "run" ANYTHING.

Offline Hoodat

She has zero chance of winning the Dem nomination.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

Not me
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

She coulda been a contendah! (kidding)  But seriously, I don't think she'll run, especially if she gets primaried. In my mind, she has something more lucrative in mind. Head lobbyist perhaps? Or commentator on some lefty news station?

She wants to go down in the history books as the woman who took down Trump.  That's her primary goal. I believe she thinks she will be seen as some kind of hero; saving the RINO's.

Offline libertybele

She thinks she can win a presidential election without winning her home state??   :silly:

Maybe she should talk to her RINO buddy Rubio.

Offline LMAO

It’s doubtful she would ever run as a Democrat

She would probably run as a Ross Perot

She could pull votes away from a Republican candidate if she were to do that
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online roamer_1

She has zero chance of winning the Dem nomination.

But she does have a fair chance at the Republican nomination.
Be careful, since MurderTurdle and his lot will happily try to shove a 'Jeb' down Republicans' throats... with a fair shot at success.

Already the ringing slogan: Anything has got to be better than Biden.
And folks will hear it, hold their noses once again... and viola!

Whether that 'Jeb' will be Jeb, or Cheney, or some other depends entirely on positioning at the time.
And it could happen.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
As democrats insist their are 50 some sexes, can a man or metrosexual run as a woman and be the first woman to become an American President ?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions