Author Topic: VIDEO: Arizona MAGA Sweep Breaks Morning Joe's Mind  (Read 415 times)

Online pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
VIDEO: Arizona MAGA Sweep Breaks Morning Joe's Mind
« on: August 05, 2022, 02:09:49 pm »
The Morning Show crew freaked out after the announcement that Kari Lake has been declared the winner of the Arizona Republican gubernatorial primary. As you can see, Morning Joe was chock full of wild name calling over the clean MAGA sweep in Arizona.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlZpJ5YfjSE
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: VIDEO: Arizona MAGA Sweep Breaks Morning Joe's Mind
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2022, 03:05:29 pm »
"Sweeped" is the correct word.  I'm a very happy person today.

Wanna know why Maricopa didn't get away with the cheat?  Poll Observers.  Before 2022, we had great difficulty getting enough volunteers to fully staff the polling places, but this year folks were crawling over each other to get to be official Observers.  Republican eyes were all on the polling places, even during early balloting.  And counting the ballots, too.

We the People made this happen.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

Re: VIDEO: Arizona MAGA Sweep Breaks Morning Joe's Mind
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2022, 03:06:16 pm »
"Sweeped" is the correct word.  I'm a very happy person today.

Wanna know why Maricopa didn't get away with the cheat?  Poll Observers.  Before 2022, we had great difficulty getting enough volunteers to fully staff the polling places, but this year folks were crawling over each other to get to be official Observers.  Republican eyes were all on the polling places, even during early balloting.  And counting the ballots, too.

We the People made this happen.

:thumbsup: