Author Topic: Human urine warms the Earth! ‘The voiding of your bladder must be curtailed for the sake of the plan  (Read 727 times)

rebewranger

Human urine warms the Earth! ‘The voiding of your bladder must be curtailed for the sake of the planet! So says ‘The Science’!’ – Wash Times features Climate Depot:

By: Admin - Climate DepotAugust 5, 2022 8:23 AM

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/aug/4/inside-beltway-conservatives-say-yee-hah-dallas-cp/

THE PERILS OF PROTEIN

A rather straightforward headline in Scientific American voices the latest climate concern in some circles.

“Eating too much protein makes pee a problem pollutant in the U.S.,” the publication noted in a new analysis.

“In the U.S., people eat more protein than they need to. And though it might not be bad for human health, this excess does pose a problem for the country’s waterways. The nation’s wastewater is laden with the leftovers from protein digestion: nitrogen compounds that can feed toxic algal blooms and pollute the air and drinking water,” the publication advised.

Marc Morano, founder of Climate Depot, a watchdog site on climate-related issues, made note of the warning.

“They will not give up. They will continue to scare you about climate change in every, and any conceivable way. Now when you pee, you are allegedly a human pollution machine that is heating up the planet,” he countered.

https://www.climatedepot.com/2022/08/05/human-urine-warms-the-earth-the-voiding-of-your-bladder-must-be-curtailed-for-the-sake-of-the-planet-so-says-the-science-wash-times-features-climate-depot/

Offline Kamaji

Offline libertybele

Disturbing, considering the leftists Marxist push for plant based alternative foods.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline andy58-in-nh

The Warmists can go piss up a rope.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

rebewranger

Perfect Cloward and Piven psycho babble! farter000000 

Online godblessRonaldReagan

• It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
I've done my part! Had one of my kidneys removed in January due to a tumor. Didn't know I was being green!
I, for one, welcome our feline overlords

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

What if I whiz in a walk-in freezer?  Does that even things out?
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
What if I whiz in a walk-in freezer?  Does that even things out?

And how about writing your name in the snow?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

They're demonstrating mental illness on a previously unimaginable scale.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org