Author Topic: Liz Cheney Claims January 6 Probe Will Present ‘Much More’ Information at Fall Hearings  (Read 526 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Liz Cheney Claims January 6 Probe Will Present ‘Much More’ Information at Fall Hearings

Pam Key 4 Aug 2022

Representative Liz Cheney (R-WY) said Thursday on CNN’s “Anderson Cooper 360 ” that the House Select Committee investigating the January 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol would have “much more” information to present at hearings in the fall.

Cheney said, “The committee has been, I think, very thorough and laying out much of what we know. There’s much more that we have not yet shared in hearings, and we anticipate we will share in the fall. We will also make decisions about criminal referrals, and ultimately the decision about prosecutions is up to the Justice Department, but I would anticipate the committee will have an opinion on that.”

CNN Chief national affairs analyst Kasie Hunt said, “How much would you say you have learned that was unexpected? You obviously have a lot more information than the general public does in your head about what happened that day. But when you started these hearings earlier this year, did you have any idea how much you would know by this point?”

Cheney said, “It’s been more information and more sophisticated and broader reaching effort than I understood coming into it. I think all of us on the committee have had that same reaction, which is that there’s so much more that was happening in multiple different areas, whether it was the pressure on state officials, or the pressure on the Justice Department, or the attempt to pressure the vice president himself. I think the volume of information has been more than I expected. Certainly, obviously, I came into this very concerned. The information itself has not lessened my concern at all.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/08/04/liz-cheney-claims-january-6-probe-will-present-much-more-information-at-fall-hearings/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

She anticipates that they will reveal more information in the Fall.  Why not reveal it now??  Why wait till the mid-terms Liz??

I'm still wondering when a cross examination of the supposed evidence and testimonies will be held.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
She anticipates that they will reveal more information in the Fall.  Why not reveal it now??  Why wait till the mid-terms Liz??

I'm still wondering when a cross examination of the supposed evidence and testimonies will be held.
She hasn't signed the book deal or finalized the job with CNN yet.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
When does the fall start?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

This Bitch needs to go down hard.  Come on Wyoming,  everybody needs to show up and vote her out and show the world how unpopular she is.