Author Topic: Mall of America shooting reported, mall on lockdown  (Read 2210 times)

Offline mountaineer

Mall of America shooting reported, mall on lockdown
« on: August 04, 2022, 10:31:44 pm »
Mall of America shooting reported, mall on lockdown
By FOX 9 Staff
Published August 4, 2022 4:37PM
Updated 5:29PM

Mall of America in Bloomington is on lockdown Thursday afternoon, but mall security could not confirm to FOX 9 reports of a shooting at the mall.

On video from inside the mall, you could clearly hear shots fired from outside the Nike store. ...

Posts on social media show chaos and confusion as people rushed out of the building. According to posts on social media from FOX 55's Andy Paras, cops with rifles are in the mall and a message to people on the mall PA system instructed them to take shelter.  ... More from FOX9
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Re: Mall of America shooting reported, mall on lockdown
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2022, 10:32:47 pm »
Reportedly the shooter, which matches a description aired by police, and appears to match the video we posted.

More at this Twitter feed:

https://twitter.com/CrimeWatchMpls/status/1555316941262393344

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2022, 10:38:09 pm »
Bkmk
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline mountaineer

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2022, 10:53:50 pm »
Lockdown lifted per Fox
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2022, 10:56:22 pm »
Bloomington Police
@BPD_MN
·
16m
We have secured the scene at the Mall of America and can confirm that shots were fired. This is an isolated incident. The suspect fled the MOA on foot and officers are in the process of interviewing witnesses. At this time we have not located a victim.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2022, 10:56:34 pm »
I understand Laura Ingraham has reported this week from Minneapolis, where people told her the increasing lawlessness is frightening and dangerous. One woman said she won't dare go to Mall of America anymore because of the crime there - and no cops to do anything about it.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2022, 10:58:26 pm »
Police: No victim found in shooting at Mall of America
By TRISHA AHMED3 minutes ago

BLOOMINGTON, Minn. (AP) — Someone opened fire Thursday at the Mall of America in suburban Minneapolis, sending shoppers running for cover, but police said they had not yet found a victim.

Bloomington police also said they were still searching for a suspect after securing the scene.

Video posted to social media showed what appeared to be a man shouting as he walked near the complex’s Nike store, with at least three apparent gunshots.

The mall, which opened in 1992, is the largest in the U.S. and is a tourist destination and community gathering spot.

Video posted online showed shoppers fleeing from the amusement park on the giant mall’s ground level, holding their children’s hands and clutching their bags. Still other video showed a pair of police officers, including one with a rifle, moving through the mall, and people walking quickly away from the mall’s large interior atrium area.

Trent Turner, a salesman at a DSW shoe store one level below the Nike store, said he was near the back when he heard shots. “Then I saw everyone stampeding toward the back,” he said.

One woman tweeted that she was shopping for clothes for high school senior pictures with her 17-year-old daughter when the store manager told them to “move as far back as possible.” The woman said she was in a fitting room with her daughter. Another person posted video of dozens of people said to be gathered in the basement as warnings to “please shelter immediately” repeated over mall speakers.

more
https://apnews.com/article/shootings-minnesota-minneapolis-social-media-3d6df9dc98f82d38ed9fe525538a4369?taid=62ec4dda4582f30001655ca5&utm_campaign=TrueAnthem&utm_medium=AP&utm_source=Twitter
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2022, 11:09:58 pm »
The Mall of America has become a famous hotbed of BLM violence.  I would not be caught dead there. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2022, 11:11:46 pm »
No doubt it was the Amish.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2022, 11:38:50 pm »
The Mall of America has become a famous hotbed of BLM violence.  I would not be caught dead there.
Thinking the same thing. Who the Hell would dare go to a mall these days? Get mugged in the parking lot and shot inside. Screw that!
Amazon is good enough for me.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2022, 12:18:26 am »

Malls have a finite lifespan.  Usually they thrive for 20 to 30 years.  How they die is not surprising.  That's the signpost up ahead-your next stop, is the Shit Zone.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2022, 01:20:16 am »
Malls have a finite lifespan.  Usually they thrive for 20 to 30 years.  How they die is not surprising.  That's the signpost up ahead-your next stop, is the Shit Zone.

They are dead in two years if a light rail stop is built in front.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2022, 02:03:38 am »
The are building a mall in Miami, not technically the normal mall.  Miami is still the last place I'd go in FL.

The largest mall in the US — called the American Dream — is officially coming to Miami, Florida.

Spanning 6 million square feet, the $4 billion retail and entertainment complex will be about twice the size of the nation's current largest mall, the King of Prussia Mall in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania.

The American Dream Miami's developers, Triple Five Group, are also behind the Mall of America in Minneapolis, Minnesota, according to The Miami Herald

https://www.businessinsider.com/largest-mall-us-american-dream-miami-2018-5
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2022, 02:07:50 am »
They are dead in two years if a light rail stop is built in front.
Yup

In atlanta back in the day MARTA (Moving Africans Rapidly Thu Atlanta) extended the lines north for commuters to go to work downtown.  When the workers were away the crooks could play.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2022, 02:08:43 am by Wingnut »

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2022, 02:35:27 am »
And just like that, this incident was forgotten by the media.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2022, 02:49:12 am »
The are building a mall in Miami, not technically the normal mall.  Miami is still the last place I'd go in FL.

The largest mall in the US — called the American Dream — is officially coming to Miami, Florida.

Spanning 6 million square feet, the $4 billion retail and entertainment complex will be about twice the size of the nation's current largest mall, the King of Prussia Mall in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania.

The American Dream Miami's developers, Triple Five Group, are also behind the Mall of America in Minneapolis, Minnesota, according to The Miami Herald

https://www.businessinsider.com/largest-mall-us-american-dream-miami-2018-5

Back in the 80's I had several accounts in Liberty City.  They all told me to come before 11 am. They thugs were just waking up at noon.   That Mall is an invitation for crime.   I hope they don't build it.

Offline verga

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2022, 04:52:40 pm »
 :bkmk:
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2022, 04:59:20 pm »
"... shots fired from outside the Nike store ..."

Has there ever been a mall shooting outside a Timberland store?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2022, 10:30:53 pm »
Crime has gotten so bad in the TCs my liberal stepdaughter and her husband refuse to go there anymore. They used to visit downtown Minny often. He used to work there until Covid. His boss his forcing him to work downtown again after two years of working at home.
So many regular Minny cops have quit or retired that the gov. has been forced to send more HP cops to work the city. Not only have homicides spiked in the last two years, street racing and other shenanigans have spiked from the feral lawless who have taken over.
The mayor of Minny is useless as is the governor both held hostage to far left elements.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2022, 10:38:51 pm »
Crime has gotten so bad in the TCs my liberal stepdaughter and her husband refuse to go there anymore. They used to visit downtown Minny often. He used to work there until Covid. His boss his forcing him to work downtown again after two years of working at home.
So many regular Minny cops have quit or retired that the gov. has been forced to send more HP cops to work the city. Not only have homicides spiked in the last two years, street racing and other shenanigans have spiked from the feral lawless who have taken over.
The mayor of Minny is useless as is the governor both held hostage to far left elements.

It's a shame that crime has skyrocketed in many cities across the country.  Most of this could have been avoided.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2022, 01:08:41 am »
"... shots fired from outside the Nike store ..."

Has there ever been a mall shooting outside a Timberland store?

Funny how the thugs never steal work boots when they pillage and loot.  Not much of a market for those such things among their cliental

Offline verga

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2022, 01:41:25 pm »
It's a shame that crime has skyrocketed in many cities across the country.
@libertybele No it is not, what it is, is Karmic justice. These hell holes have been liberal enclaves for far to long. Elections have consequences. They are paying the price for their arrogance and greed.

Most of this could have been avoided.
Only by voting in conservatives. Time will tell if they have learned their lessons.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2022, 02:14:03 pm »
@libertybele No it is not, what it is, is Karmic justice. These hell holes have been liberal enclaves for far to long. Elections have consequences. They are paying the price for their arrogance and greed.
 Only by voting in conservatives. Time will tell if they have learned their lessons.

It'll never happen.  The majority of the urban voters have the same Looter Mentality as the ones we see videos of cleaning out stores.
I will NOT comply.