Author Topic: Mall of America shooting reported, mall on lockdown  (Read 2213 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Mall of America shooting reported, mall on lockdown
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2022, 02:49:12 pm »
@libertybele No it is not, what it is, is Karmic justice. These hell holes have been liberal enclaves for far to long. Elections have consequences. They are paying the price for their arrogance and greed.
 Only by voting in conservatives. Time will tell if they have learned their lessons.

@verga

In today's world where we can't even dictate the language, we need to get an arm's length away from "Conservative/Conservatism".

Until we gain "Media Balance", we need to change our label from 'dirty, rotten scoundrel' Conservatives to CONSTITUTIONALISTS!

I mean, who'd have a problem with that word?

If used in the ROE v WADE argument this Fall, it becomes a positive. (See Kansas)

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online libertybele

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2022, 03:01:28 pm »
@libertybele No it is not, what it is, is Karmic justice. These hell holes have been liberal enclaves for far to long. Elections have consequences. They are paying the price for their arrogance and greed.
 Only by voting in conservatives. Time will tell if they have learned their lessons.

@verga Karmic justice perhaps, but those that live in those 'hell holes' are trapped by the liberal indoctrination that they have received for decades. That liberal ideology is now passed on from generation to generation. Thank you LBJ! Conservatives and conservatism to them is the root of all evil and the MSM and liberals in office reinforce that idea.

Things will never change unless conservatives are able to show them and educate them that there is a better way.  I don't see that happening anytime soon. The liberals have a stranglehold on what is taught in the public school system.

Liberals are erasing history.  The tearing down of historical monuments and re-writing history books and all this 'wokeness' is all by design.  I believe that O'bammy and Soros are behind the destruction.  The transformation of America that they seek is underway and it is being done by their 'silent army'.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2022, 01:32:53 am »
It's a shame that crime has skyrocketed in many cities across the country.  Most of this could have been avoided.
When the feckless leftist mayor of Minny, Jacob Frey, allowed leftist thugs to burn down a cop shop two years ago in the wake of the death of St. George Floyd, it was inevitable that things would quickly deteriorate.
The bad thing about Minnesota is that the gov., Tim Walz, is another feckless lib who doesn't want to irritate the lawless, leftist thugs who now control the city.
But from polls taken the minority black residents of the TC support police and stricter enforcement more than the white residents many of whom want to defund the police.
The decrease in the numbers of cops and the slackening off has determined a very predictable increase not only in violent crime, but also traffic deaths. The feral mob has turned many streets into sites for racing and for doing donuts.
Moral of story: libs ruin everything. And Minny used to be a fairly decent town even if run by libs. No more. The libs are more leftists now.
I don't live there, but I have daughters and grandkids who live around there. The wife and I won't go into the TC anymore for concerts, and neither will my lib daughter and her husband.