Author Topic: Man Suffers 'Life Changing Injuries' After Electric Car Bursts Into Flames While Driving Down Highwa  (Read 548 times)

rebewranger

Man Suffers 'Life Changing Injuries' After Electric Car Bursts Into Flames While Driving Down Highway

Grant Atkinson, The Western Journal   By Grant Atkinson, The Western Journal
Published August 3, 2022 at 8:55pm

A man suffered serious injuries near Broughton, North Wales, on Tuesday morning when his electric vehicle spontaneously burst into flames.

According to the Liverpool Echo, the man was driving near the A55, also known as the North Wales Expressway.

His car reportedly caught on fire without warning, and bystanders rushed to the vehicle to pull the man from the flames. Paramedics attended to the victim at the scene.
 Police said the man was eventually transported via ambulance to a hospital with “serious, possibly life-changing injuries,” the Echo reported.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/man-suffers-life-changing-injuries-electric-car-bursts-flames-driving-highway
« Last Edit: August 04, 2022, 07:38:49 pm by rangerrebew »

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Yet another injury from an EV.  The lists continues.  The Greenies need to wake up.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Jaguar EV? Well it's not like Jaguar hasn't got a history of electrical issues, apparently they are just bigger with their EV's.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Jaguar EV? Well it's not like Jaguar hasn't got a history of electrical issues, apparently they are just bigger with their EV's.

I wouldn't know.  I've never been able to afford one.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I wouldn't know.  I've never been able to afford one.
Nor I, my brother had a 66 XKE roadster when he was in the Navy and asked me to keep the Michelins turned. What he meant, roll it back and forth on the driveway to keep flat spots from happening on the tires.....what I heard, have fun! and I did. But it was later years that they had their wiring issues which I only new about because way back when I kept up an automotive news.

Offline Kamaji

:silly: