Author Topic: Surprise – the Australian Great Barrier Reef has “Bounced Back” from Climate Change  (Read 299 times)

rebewranger

Surprise – the Australian Great Barrier Reef has “Bounced Back” from Climate Change
14 hours ago Eric Worrall 68 Comments

I know all of you will be surprised that an organism which survived the dinosaur killer has has shown an unexpected ability to cope with a degree of global warming over the last 172 years.

Coral makes comeback on Great Barrier Reef, but climate change looms

12:28am, Aug 4, 2022
Tracey Ferrier

Coral cover has bounced back across two-thirds of the Great Barrier Reef, but scientists say its long-term health remains at risk from climate change.

Dr Mike Emslie leads the agency’s long-term monitoring program and says the reef has shown it can still recover if given the chance.

He says the increased coral cover from Cape York south to Proserpine is the result of a few years of relative calm.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2022/08/03/surprise-the-australian-great-barrier-reef-has-bounced-back-from-climate-change/
« Last Edit: August 04, 2022, 03:46:29 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The "risk" of "climate change" will only end when the Earth is destroyed.

As long as our third rock from the sun exists, there will be climate change.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.