Author Topic: Liz Cheney Furious After Committee Chairman Gives Her News On Trump  (Read 660 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Liz Cheney Furious After Committee Chairman Gives Her News On Trump
 Martin Walsh August 4, 2022

Republican Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney continues to get hit with bad news.

Cheney is reportedly furious with the January 6 Select Committee’s decision to not make a criminal referral to the Department of Justice for former President Donald Trump.

The chairman of the committee, Rep. Bennie Thompson, was asked by a reporter if the committee would be sending criminal referrals for the former president or others and he responded by saying the committee does not have that authority.

“No, you know, we’re going to tell the facts. If the Department of Justice looks at it and assumes that there’s something that needs further review, I’m sure they’ll do it,” he said.

He was asked again and explained “No, that’s not our job. Our job is to look at the facts and circumstances around January 6, what caused it, and make recommendations after that.”

This was not what Cheney and other members of the committee wanted to hear.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/liz-cheney-3-65180/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Liz Cheney Furious After Committee Chairman Gives Her News On Trump
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2022, 01:40:53 pm »
Cheney is reportedly furious with the January 6 Select Committee’s decision to not make a criminal referral to the Department of Justice for former President Donald Trump.

Read 'em and weep Lizzy.  To boot, it looks like you just might lose your seat.  You are a RINO. :nono:

(However, I don't think the leftists witch hunt is necessarily over.  We all realize that they don't want Trump running again.)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2022, 01:42:19 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2022, 08:39:20 pm »
Garland just proved he doesn't need a "referral."  He'll prosecute anyway, regardless of whether the Kangaroo Kourt refers or not.  Done deal.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2022, 08:45:59 pm »

Criminal referral for what?  What law did Trump violate?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2022, 08:53:25 pm »
From what I can tell, Liz Cheney is 'Furious' pretty much all the time. Every time Donald Trump takes a breath of air she screams ...

« Last Edit: August 04, 2022, 09:46:14 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2022, 01:06:50 am »
Think about Liz Cheney and her dad for just a moment. How could you live your life and spend your career all based on 'pure internal HATE' of a single man who is now a private citizen out of the picture. Liz's HATE is so deep, it has corrupted her mind and soul. She well beyond TDS. Liz Cheney has a whole different psychosis going on.

A life based on pure HATE, of anything or anyone, is no way to live a fulfilled life.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2022, 01:10:40 am »
Think about Liz Cheney and her dad for just a moment. How could you live your life and spend your career all based on 'pure internal HATE' of a single man who is now a private citizen out of the picture. Liz's HATE is so deep, it has corrupted her mind and soul. She well beyond TDS. Liz Cheney has a whole different psychosis going on.

A life based on pure HATE, of anything or anyone, is no way to live a fulfilled life.

Amen @240B Amen!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2022, 01:14:28 am »
Garland just proved he doesn't need a "referral."  He'll prosecute anyway, regardless of whether the Kangaroo Kourt refers or not.  Done deal.

I agree.  I have no doubt that they will indict Trump and I believe he will face some kind of jail time.