Author Topic: Vox Senior Editor Fantasizes About Justice Alito’s Death with ‘Prewritten Obituary’  (Read 1357 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Vox Senior Editor Fantasizes About Justice Alito’s Death with ‘Prewritten Obituary’

Paul Bois 3 Aug 2022

Vox senior editor Ian Millhiser openly fantasized about the death of Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito by penning a “prewritten obituary” for him.

In a now-deleted tweet on Tuesday morning, Millhiser said that he had updated some of his “prewritten obituaries” to start off the “slow month” of August and shared his thoughts on the future death of Justice Samuel Alito.

“Justice Samuel Alito, who died on XXXX, was not devoid of any positive traits. He was a skilled attorney and a highly effective advocate for conservative causes,” noted Millhiser in his fake obituary.

“Had he spent his career as a litigator, he would almost certainly be remembered as one of the Republican Party’s leading Supreme Court practitioners,” he continued.

Millhiser concluded his obituary by describing Alito as a radical, partisan judge who took his cues from the Republican Party.

“The problem is that Justice Alito was, indeed, one of the Republican Party’s leading Supreme Court advocates — but he embraced this role while he was a sitting justice,” concluded Millhiser.

https://twitter.com/RebeccaRoseGold/status/1554877114658193409

Millhiser’s fantasy about Alito’s death comes after an attempted assassination on Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s life by 26-year-old Nicholas John Roske, who explicitly said he wanted to alter history.

“I could get at least one, which would change the votes for decades to come, and I am shooting for 3 all of the major decisions for the past 10 years have been along party lines so if there are more liberal than conservative judges, they will have the power,” Roske said on a Reddit forum.

Millhiser’s obituary also comes as pro-life centers across the country have endured a summer of violence and vandalism in the wake of the Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade. As Breitbart Editor-in-Chief Alex Marlow chronicled in his series, Summer of Rage, one of the groups behind the violence, Ruth Sent Us, publicly shared the addresses of the conservative Supreme Court Justices online.

“Ruth Sent Us garnered national attention after publishing the supposed location of the homes (via a Google map) of the six centrist and originalist Supreme Court justices to their website,” noted Marlow. “This led to (illegal) protests targeting justices at their homes. In June, a man was arrested outside Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s home and charged with attempted murder.”

“Despite their role in the unprecedented protests in Supreme Court justices’ neighborhoods, Ruth Sent Us downplayed the arrest, saying it wasn’t a ‘serious’ assassination attempt,” Marlow continued. “The group’s antics have, however, attracted the attention of TikTok, which briefly banned the group in May (but has since reinstated it) and Twitter, where the group’s account is currently suspended, presumably due to the threats and harassment.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/03/vox-senior-editor-fantasizes-about-justice-alitos-death-with-prewritten-obituary/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
This is nothing new for leftist trash, they have spent many sick hours producing hate and death wishes for anyone on the right that doesn't "think right" like them. I wonder if they would be bothered by someone reciprocating with obituaries about them.

Offline Kamaji

This is nothing new for leftist trash, they have spent many sick hours producing hate and death wishes for anyone on the right that doesn't "think right" like them. I wonder if they would be bothered by someone reciprocating with obituaries about them.

:thumbsup:

Offline mountaineer

A prewritten obit for Pelosi or Obammy might be amusing.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

A prewritten obit for Pelosi or Obammy might be amusing.
More than amusing, but why do I have this belief that if a conservative wrote 'early' obits for them or say Sotomayor and Kagan they would be visited by the FBI and DOJ and subject to a deep invasive investigation and subject to hours of liberal media harassment.

Offline Kamaji

More than amusing, but why do I have this belief that if a conservative wrote 'early' obits for them or say Sotomayor and Kagan they would be visited by the FBI and DOJ and subject to a deep invasive investigation and subject to hours of liberal media harassment.

Exactly.

Offline mountaineer

Yep.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I find it ironic they use the name "Ruth."  RGB had been saying for years Roe was improperly decided.  The SCOTUS votes for that part of the ruling was 6-3.  However, Ruth would not have voted to toss Roe so we'd still have that immoral albatross around our necks.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2022, 07:15:25 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online GtHawk

I find it ironic they use the name "Ruth."  RGB had been saying for years Roe was improperly decided.  The SCOTUS votes for that part of the ruling was 6-3.  However, Ruth would not have voted to toss Roe so we'd still have that immoral albatross around our necks.
But that's why they now hate RGB for not having retired when a democrat was president.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
But that's why they now hate RGB for not having retired when a democrat was president.

Yup!  Eff her for dying....

(But they do have a point. For the life of me I don't know why she didn't retire before Trump.)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online GtHawk

Yup!  Eff her for dying....

(But they do have a point. For the life of me I don't know why she didn't retire before Trump.)
Who knows, maybe RGB was so egotistic she thought she could hold out, or maybe she had a come to Jesus moment and did it just to piss of the liberals :silly:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Who knows, maybe RGB was so egotistic she thought she could hold out, or maybe she had a come to Jesus moment and did it just to piss of the liberals :silly:

I think she was positive Hillary would be the President when she retired or croaked.
I will NOT comply.

Offline verga

Personally I find this kind of "wishful thinking" disgusting. That being said, my father worked for a local television station for 25 years. It was the job of one of the interns  to regularly update obituary information on celebrities over 65 years of age. This way they were not scrambling to come up with something at the last minute and they could be sure that they had correct information and not confuse it with someone that might have a similar name. I remember him telling us that everyone was scrambling when Elvis died.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.