Author Topic: Leaked FBI doc labels ‘extremist’ Betsy Ross flag, 2nd Amendment, Gadsden Flag and more: report  (Read 805 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
American Military News by Ryan Morgan  August 03, 2022

Leaked FBI doc labels ‘extremist’ Betsy Ross flag, 2nd Amendment, Gadsden Flag and more: report

An apparent internal FBI document that leaked Tuesday lists the Betsy Ross American flag, the Gadsden “Don’t Tread on Me” flag, symbols of the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms, and other imagery as symbols of “Militia Violent Extremists” or MVEs.

The purported FBI documents were published by the undercover journalism organization Project Veritas, which said it obtained the document from a whistleblower in the FBI.

The document is labeled “Unclassified/Law Enforcement Sensitive” and contains the “FBI Internal Use Only” disclaimer. The document states “the following symbols are used by Anti-Government or Anti-Authority Violent Extremists, specifically Militia Violent Extremists.”

The document then lists the symbols:

•   Boogaloo: an American flag with an igloo replacing the 50 stars and a single Hawaiian-shirt patterned line. The term Boogaloo is a reference to the film Breakin 2: Electric Boogaloo and appears to describe the possibility of a second American civil war.

•   Punisher Skulls

•   2A: the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms

•   Electrical Resistance Symbol

•   Anarcho-Capitalism

•   various symbols of “Warrior Culture”

•   Molon Labe: a phrase meaning “Come and take them,” which was popularized the Spartan King Leonidas at the Battle of Thermopylae, challenging the Persians to take away the weapons of his opposing army.

•   A black and white or all-black American flag

The document also lists “commonly referenced historical imagery or quotes” of MVEs, including:

•   The Gadsden Flag

•   American Revolutionary War Imagery

•   The Liberty Tree: referencing a famous elm tree in Boston where colonists organized in 1765 for one of the first major acts of defiance against British rule before the American Revolution.

•   The Betsy Ross Flag: an early variant of the American flag

More: https://americanmilitarynews.com/2022/08/leaked-fbi-doc-labels-extremist-betsy-ross-flag-2nd-amendment-gadsden-flag-and-more-report/

Offline mountaineer

Looks like I should expect the FBI to accuse me any day now of domestic terrorism for that Gadsden flag sticker on the rear window of the Chevy.  :pop41:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline roamer_1

Looks like I should expect the FBI to accuse me any day now of domestic terrorism for that Gadsden flag sticker on the rear window of the Chevy.  :pop41:

Old Glory, the Rebel Flag, and the Gadsen flag are all on my truck. And I have flown all three.
I guess I will have to hang a 'Come and Take em' now too...

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
That day is coming.  And trust me, you are on record.  Your comments on this site are enough to put you up against the wall of totalitarianism.  And we are but a few steps away from that day.

I think it is more likely they stop food, energy, which ends virtually all work, ends all income, and brings mass anarchy.  Mass anarchy brings unchecked destruction.  There will be no police to stop the anarchy.  George Soros wins and destroys the USA.  It is coming.  Get prepared.

Best have enough food, a means for water, and the weapons and ammo to protect what you have.  I can see 50% of the population being purged before any control returns.  And it all may well be planned, exactly planned.  For those of you that have a logical mind, is anything happening for the past 1.5 years that makes sense to you?  Or is reality happening intentionally.  If you were answering to the CCP, doesn't the past 1.5 years now make sense?  So what are the next steps?

I say starvation, death by many means.  Exposure to heat, to cold, the death of tens of millions wanting to take what you have and the death of millions wanting to defend what they have, but being overrun by a horde out to take everything.  The DAYS OF ANARCHY may well be weeks away at any moment moving forward from today.  It can happen.

Finally, in regard to the FBI, they are no longer on mission for what they were intended.  Time to end the agency.  Terminate everyone above first line supervision and merge it into Homeland Security. 
« Last Edit: August 04, 2022, 02:20:34 am by jafo2010 »

Offline roamer_1

That day is coming.  And trust me, you are on record.  Your comments on this site are enough to put you up against the wall of totalitarianism.  And we are but a few steps away from that day.

I think it is more likely they stop food, energy, which ends virtually all work, ends all income, and brings mass anarchy.  Mass anarchy brings unchecked destruction.  There will be no police to stop the anarchy.  George Soros wins and destroys the USA.  It is coming.  Get prepared.

Best have enough food, a means for water, and the weapons and ammo to protect what you have.  I can see 50% of the population being purged before any control returns.  And it all may well be planned, exactly planned.  For those of you that have a logical mind, is anything happening for the past 1.5 years that makes sense to you?  Or is reality happening intentionally.  If you were answering to the CCP, doesn't the past 1.5 years now make sense?  So what are the next steps?

I say starvation, death by many means.  Exposure to heat, to cold, the death of tens of millions wanting to take what you have and the death of millions wanting to defend what they have, but being overrun by a horde out to take everything.  The DAYS OF ANARCHY may well be weeks away at any moment moving forward from today.  It can happen.

I see that same thing a'coming, which is why I am trying to get my poor dumb redneck ass back up in the holler. That's why I converted a while back from making money to subsistence living... I may be broke, but I won't starve. I need an elk pretty bad this season, but a deer or two will do. Already got a freezer full of chickens and turkeys and trout, and the garden fixin to come in.

My worry now ain't of collapse. I WILL live on. I know how. My worry now is that I am too dang close to town and about 40,000 folks that don't know how. There's the trouble.

If I can have that cabin up in the holler ready, I will be sitting pretty... Once the gas is gone, it's too far out and too far up for raiding, and off the main roads out to Missoula and Spokane, which is where the zombies will be.

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.