Author Topic: The Culling Of Humanity Is Set To Accelerate; Doctors And Politicians Remain Silent  (Read 430 times)

rebewranger

The Culling Of Humanity Is Set To Accelerate; Doctors And Politicians Remain Silent
POSTED BY: LEO HOHMANN AUGUST 4, 2022

Ignorant fact checkers, essentially professional trolls, deny that there is any plan for depopulation of civilization, but the facts and words state otherwise. We are experiencing a mass genocide event right before our eyes, prosecuted by unelected and unaccountable Technocrats scattered around the world. ⁃ TN Editor

It’s been a while since I’ve reported on the shocking numbers in the government’s VAERS reporting system and some of the heartbreaking stories contained there, such as the recent death of a 9-year-old California girl two weeks after she was jabbed.

The girl received one dose of Pfizer-BioNTech’s injection. She had no preexisting conditions and was not hospitalized.

She experienced two to three days of “stomach ache, sore throat and chest pain; two weeks after receiving the vaccination,” the database states.

VAERS data from December 14, 2020, to July 22, 2022, shows 12,232 adverse events in 5- to 11-year-olds, including 313 “serious” cases and nine deaths.

https://www.technocracy.news/the-culling-of-humanity-is-set-to-accelerate-doctors-and-politicians-remain-silent/
« Last Edit: August 05, 2022, 03:33:36 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline PeteS in CA

Pig crap! The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines have bee in use worldwide since December 2020, almost 19 months. More than 2 billion people worldwide have received a Covid vaccine (some of whom received the AstraZeneca, J&J, or other vaccines).

If Covid vaccines are a genocide or culling of humanity, where are the hundreds of millions of dead bodies of people killed by Covid vaccines?!

As my signature points out, I was vaccinated over a year ago. If Covid vaccines are a genocide or culling of humanity, how is it possible that I am still here calling out and mocking stupid, ludicrous pig crap like the OP article?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I have an idea what could of happened to the billions killed by the vaccines ...

Why else would Soylent Green products be on sale at all the supermarkets this week?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2022, 04:30:27 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.