Author Topic: Highland Park shooting suspect Robert Crimo pleads not guilty  (Read 942 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Highland Park shooting suspect Robert Crimo pleads not guilty
« on: August 03, 2022, 07:05:43 pm »
August 3, 2022 12:36pm EDT
Highland Park shooting suspect Robert Crimo pleads not guilty
A total of 47 victims are named in the case against Highland Park Fourth of July shooting suspect Robert Crimo
By Audrey Conklin , Ruth Ravve | Fox News

Highland Park, Illinois, shooting suspect Robert Crimo III on Wednesday pleaded not guilty in a Lake County courtroom to fatally shooting seven people and injuring dozens of others at a Fourth of July parade in the town located about an hour north of Chicago.

Crimo quietly answered "yes" or "no" questions to let the judge know that he understood her directives and stated his birth date. He wore a short-sleeved, blue jumpsuit and his parents appeared behind him.

Last week, an Illinois grand jury indicted Crimo on 117 counts for his role in the tragedy, including 21 counts of first-degree murder comprised of three counts of first-degree for each deceased victim.

Crimo is also charged with 48 counts of attempted murder and 48 counts of aggravated battery with a firearm for each victim who was struck by a bullet, bullet fragment, or shrapnel, according to Illinois State's Attorney Eric Rinehart's office.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/highland-park-shooting-suspect-robert-crimo-pleads
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Highland Park shooting suspect Robert Crimo pleads not guilty
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2022, 02:31:58 am »
Really? What's his defense going to be, it wasn't me it was the gun? Or maybe he is going for an insanity defense. I would be OK with him being ruled insane............as long as he spent the rest of his life in one of those snake pit mental hellholes, electro shock, hydro shock, rubber room isolation, etc.

Offline verga

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2022, 05:47:59 pm »
Why aren't his parents up on charges as accessories?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2022, 06:50:49 pm »
Why aren't his parents up on charges as accessories?
They will certainly be included in all the civil suits. But yes, the father who purchased or helped his son purchase weapons, with full knowledge that his son was mentally unstable and dangerous, should be criminally charged as an accessory.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2022, 07:04:47 pm »
Really? What's his defense going to be, it wasn't me it was the gun? Or maybe he is going for an insanity defense. I would be OK with him being ruled insane............as long as he spent the rest of his life in one of those snake pit mental hellholes, electro shock, hydro shock, rubber room isolation, etc.

Every person is entitled to plead not guilty and have the government make its case, even if guilt is palpably obvious.

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2022, 11:06:29 pm »
Every person is entitled to plead not guilty and have the government make its case, even if guilt is palpably obvious.
Hence my questioning what his defense would be, but gosh thank you for pointing out that right to plead not guilty thingy :thumbsup:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2022, 11:08:25 pm »
Hence my questioning what his defense would be, but gosh thank you for pointing out that right to plead not guilty thingy :thumbsup:

He doesnt need to have any defense whatsoever. 

Offline verga

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2022, 11:11:40 pm »
He admitted to do it and they have him on record waving his Miranda rights.
One F#$K!NG day trial. Play the tape and send the jury in to deliberate.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2022, 12:44:08 am »
He doesnt need to have any defense whatsoever.
OK Perry!